Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    When you analyze a player the with the caliber and ridiculous upside like Ramon Sessions, you have to take a few extra steps to really crunch the numbers.

Current NBA Stats 2011-12
    PPG
    RPG
    APG
    EFF
    + 12.41

Pretty good stats but he hasn't had a full training camp to really bond with the locker room and learn Mike Brown's complex offensive strategies. Looking ahead I think we can project all star stats for this stud.

Projected NBA Stats 2012-13
    PPG
    RPG
    APG
    EFF
    + 24.20

NBA Western Conference All Star Team (Starter)
    NBA All Defensive Team

Thoughts?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Spot on imho...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sky's the limit for the Saviour!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like Sessions and even I believe that's a trollish projection.

17ppg (48% FG, 39% 3pt)
    7 assists
    5 rpg

Possibly backup PG behind CP3 at the AS games.

I would say that's an optimistic guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The over-hype begins..... GThe above post is more like it at best he just as likely good end up as a back up to a better PG if LAL get aggessive in the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 and 7, 45%ish shooting. Sessions is a good player, but he's tricked people before into thinking he's on the verge of a breakout only to quickly fall back to earth.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    will be fun to see him meltdown in the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    13 and 7, 45%ish shooting. Sessions is a good player, but he's tricked people before into thinking he's on the verge of a breakout only to quickly fall back to earth.

He's never started in this league head....and let alone with and for a team that has the best low-post presence and arguably the second greatest 2 guard that's ever played the game...He's primed and ready

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    will be fun to see him meltdown in the playoffs

Hope is good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's never started in this league head....and let alone with and for a team that has the best low-post presence and arguably the second greatest 2 guard that's ever played the game...He's primed and ready
    Uh huh.

13 and 7 next year.

Like 13 and 7 aren't good stats on team with as much offense as the Lakers.
    But you're kidding yourself if you think Sessions is gonna be a top-tier all-star point guard, which is what you're implying.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Catalyst

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how ty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh huh.

13 and 7 next year.

Like 13 and 7 aren't good stats on team with as much offense as the Lakers.
    But you're kidding yourself if you think Sessions is gonna be a top-tier all-star point guard, which is what you're implying.

He is..and I think you'll be ready to admit it once he squares off with teammate wife slayer....

He's one of if not outright the fastest PG in the league...he can change direction on a dime finish strong, and he's killing it from outside...IU'm pushing him for as an All-Star next year..maybe not a starter but he's going to take somone's spot...Tony Parker has officially played in his last ASG this past Feb...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how ty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.
    New flavor-of-the-month in LA, so Lakers homers have their chins propped up and ready, awaiting Ramon's nutsack. , they're so excited and sexed out for the Savior, I can't even get a rise out of them talking about Kobe's awful 10 game streak of 37% shooting.

Los Angeles is Sessions's City at the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is..and I think you'll be ready to admit it once he squares off with teammate wife slayer....

He's one of if not outright the fastest PG in the league...he can change direction on a dime finish strong, and he's killing it from outside...IU'm pushing him for as an All-Star next year..maybe not a starter but he's going to take somone's spot...Tony Parker has officially played in his last ASG this past Feb...

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goran Dragic stats for next year:

35 pts, 17 ast, 8 reb, 4 stl

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Just like I told Newcastle...any games comparisons when Sesh played for sub-par teams as a bench player are null and void...Wife stealer is a starter Sesh started his first game last game...so I will tell you again Parker is about to get his ass handed to him...

we have a 25 yr old stud who after finding out he was starting for the Lakers called his mom and said: "Mama I've finally made it...I'm going to make you proud"...this kid is taking his game and role very seriously he's not worried about stats and glory this doesn't bode well for Western Conference point guards...to have a fresh legged young kid come in and play for the love of game to prove to the world they were wrong...

Mid - I liken this to Magic Johnson's rookie season... all is about to break loose Mid...sit back and don't be jealous...yall got Patty Cake and Toothless Jack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like I told Newcastle...any games comparisons when Sesh played for sub-par teams as a bench player are null and void...Wife stealer is a starter Sesh started his first game last game...so I will tell you again Parker is about to get his ass handed to him...

we have a 25 yr old stud who after finding out he was starting for the Lakers called his mom and said: "Mama I've finally made it...I'm going to make you proud"...this kid is taking his game and role very seriously he's not worried about stats and glory this doesn't bode well for Western Conference point guards...to have a fresh legged young kid come in and play for the love of game to prove to the world they were wrong...

Mid - I liken this to Magic Johnson's rookie season... all is about to break loose Mid...sit back and don't be jealous...yall got Patty Cake and Toothless Jack
    Until Sessions gets those numbers close to something respectable against Parker, he's Parker's .

Just like you're my .

Too scared to call into an internet radio show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is should easily lead the league in assists next year and start in the all-star game due to the huge LA fanbase. Too bad for CP3.
    Going to be real hard to do when 7 out of the 10 passes he makes to Kobe result in a bricked shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Until Sessions gets those numbers close to something respectable against Parker, he's Parker's .

Just like you're my .

Too scared to call into an internet radio show.

I will call in someday...maybe once we ring 6...but for now I'm content knowing I made you do all that prep work and then I rejected your invite at the last moment...I'm actually getting the last laugh...you lead a Kangaroo court to pink me and now you want me to boost up your gay ass friends bull ass show's ratings...are you ing insane...

get outta here white boy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Going to be real hard to do when 7 out of the 10 passes he makes to Kobe result in a bricked shot.
    Jealousy is a terrible thing to waste

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will call in someday...maybe once we ring 6...but for now I'm content knowing I made you do all that prep work and then I rejected your invite at the last moment...I'm actually getting the last laugh...you lead a Kangaroo court to pink me and now you want me to boost up your gay ass friends bull ass show's ratings...are you ing insane...

get outta here white boy
    So scared.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'll even out when all of his passes to Barnes makes it

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Any decent PG will fourish on a team with Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum. I think his play is more of a testament to how ty Fish/Blake are, not how great Sessions is.
    Co sign

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We're not talking about any decent PG. We're talking about Ramon mother ing Sessions.

Thread Information