Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where were these attention s when 2 teenage black boys BBQ'ed a 13 year old white boy a few weeks back.

it's in bent on the parents or family of the BBQ'd white boy to bring attention to it...Trayvon's parents called Rev. Al and he ran with it...they reached out to him...

the two teens that killed the white boy are in jail and deserve the death penalty they are not walking around FREE...that's what you white folks don't seem to understand...blacks commit crimes they go to jail or die..whites commits crimes are they are no-billed or allowed to go home as in the case of Zimmerman as if nothing happned at all...

before you start sucking the s of your local racist talk radio hosts or even ones that are nationally syndicated educate your dumb ass first...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's in bent on the parents or family of the BBQ'd white boy to bring attention to it...Trayvon's parents called Rev. Al and he ran with it...they reached out to him...

the two teens that killed the white boy are in jail and deserve the death penalty they are not walking around FREE...that's what you white folks don't seem to understand...blacks commit crimes they go to jail or die..whites commits crimes are they are no-billed or allowed to go home as in the case of Zimmerman as if nothing happned at all...

before you start sucking the s of your local racist talk radio hosts or even ones that are nationally syndicated educate your dumb ass first...

PREACH my liteskinned, curly haired brotha!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PREACH my liteskinned, curly haired brotha!!
    you

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Koolaid_man

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Its a shame it wasn't LeBron in that neighborhood that night instead of that innocent kid.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quoth James: "#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJustice"

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2...tin-death.html
    lol is you saw that walking in a neighborhood you'd walk the other way

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Lebron is not the most famous person in the world and it's not even close
    I agree. Its Mohammad.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    People looking for any reason to hate on Miami. I am proud of them for doing this. This is a team of good guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf is up with the hoodies...i don't get it. aren't they just standard miami heat hoodies?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the haters that hate on the Heat for everything they do, including supporting good causes like the thread subject here, and Lebron raising 6 million $ for the boys and girls club..

white people outraged..

gutter killing everybody here, as youjal..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the haters that hate on the Heat for everything they do, including supporting good causes like the thread subject here, and Lebron raising 6 million $ for the boys and girls club..

white people outraged..

gutter killing everybody here, as youjal..
    I know you are typing good thoughts, but in my mind I just hear

Slurp
    Slurp
    Slurp

On the real i think it's cool they took a stand made a statement. MJ would of said "rich white men buy my sneakers too" ...

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Figures that white folk are more upset about the Heat wearing hoodies than about the actual murder that occurred. Isn't me being in jail enough?

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Now go out like that in the middle of the night Lebron

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw the background is re ed. they look like they are praying to the devil in a black mass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA Players Association Releases Statement on Trayvon Martin Killing

We’ve already seen LeBron James, teammate Dwyane Wade and the rest of the Miami Heat show support for the family of the slain teenager Trayvon Martin. And now, the NBA Players Association takes the unexpected step of releasing a statement about the killing: ”The National Basketball Players Association (NBPA) offers its condolences to the family and loved ones of Trayvon Martin in their time of need. The NBPA is saddened and horrified by the tragic murder of Mr. Martin and joins in the chorus of calls from across the nation for the prompt arrest of George Zimmerman. The reported facts surrounding Mr. Zimmerman’s actions indicate a callous disregard for Mr. Martin’s young life and necessitate that he stand trial. The NBPA also calls for the permanent resignation of Sanford Chief of Police Bill Lee and a full review of the Sanford Police Department, for dereliction of duty and racial bias in this matter and others. Their silence in the face of this injustice is reprehensible and they cannot be trusted to safe guard the citizens of the Sanford community equally. The NBPA seeks to ensure that Trayvon Martin’s murder not go unpunished and the elimination of the injustices suffered by the innocent.”

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...artin-killing/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ now if you don't like that...then stop watching basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The saddest part of all this is very few people have read the police report or know the actual facts of this case. There's a reason Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; it's because he never did anything illegal.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The saddest part of all this is very few people have read the police report or know the actual facts of this case. There's a reason Zimmerman hasn't been arrested; it's because he never did anything illegal.
    J, with the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, nothing illegal was done, but it doesn't mean it wasn't morally wrong to chase down a 17 year old boy, calling him a " ing coon", after the police specifically TOLD YOU not to. Also, another reason he wasn't arrested is because once he is arrested, he'd have to be charged with something and arraigned within a certain time, but this way, they can get more info...I dont doubt he'll be arrested eventually.

lol racist southern white people

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And racist people in general.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, nothing illegal was done, but it doesn't mean it wasn't morally wrong to chase down a 17 year old boy, calling him a " ing coon", after the police specifically TOLD YOU not to. Also, another reason he wasn't arrested is because once he is arrested, he'd have to be charged with something and arraigned within a certain time, but this way, they can get more info...I dont doubt he'll be arrested eventually.

if it was my kid Zimmerman would be living on borrowed time...I'd likely pay someone to murder him by putting him on the train tracks tbh

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if it was my kid Zimmerman would be living on borrowed time...I'd likely pay someone to murder him by putting him on the train tracks tbh
    First stealing towels from the Mirage, now this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First stealing towels from the Mirage, now this.
    ...well I'm being honest Cully...I don't care if he was black / white / or Mexican if it was my kid I'd seriously have him murdered if he got off...just a little insight into how Kool thinks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really believe it was self defense?
    It's a lot more complicated than that. I think Zimmerman's stupidity cost a life. I also think very few people really know what happened that night. It's not as simple as people are making it out to be. Again, there's a reason he's not in jail right now. There's a lot more going on here and people are really ignorant about it because it's a tantalizing story to buy into. There's a reason you keep seeing pictures of Martin when he was 10 years old. Not the 6'2" 17 year old black "kid" that was actually there that night.

A 10 year old black girl in Chattanooga, TN was shot in the head 2 weeks ago by black guys that got in an argument in the middle of a neighborhood. There's a reason you haven't heard about that. Because black people want to be victims, and it's easier to pimp the Travyon Martin story because Zimmerman was half white/half Hispanic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the type of ignorance I'm talking about. People parroting things they really dont know anything about. It's to be expected though.

Thread Information