Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I don't believe shit JJ Hickson's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Tbh, only in the countries I've been in (Germany, all of former Yugoslavia, Costa Rica, Spain etc...can't speak for the rest of the world, tbh...its also cause it's a unique name....you say LeBron, and everyone KNOWS who you're talking about...

mad that LeBron is probably the most famous person in the world

Do you know anything about the world outside of watching ESPN? Lebron isn't even the most famous American. Lebron isn't even the most famous basketball player let alone most famous person in the world you ing moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...you guys have serious problems...LeBron is using this to draw attention to the tragedy, in hopes that it'll never happen again...showing that NBA players support the "regular folk", etc...and you guys are claiming that LeBron, probably the most famous name in the world, is doing it for attention...smdh
    Yes. The only serious problem we have is a severe disdain for attention s. They are making spectacles of themselves and using a tragic case to do so. What's next ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is not the most famous person in the world and it's not even close
    I said probably, and I'm just going off of name recognition here (in the countries i've been to everyone knows who he is, even if its only because of the weird black-person name....tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the shooting happened in florida. it's a relevant state issue they are addressing. I don't think it's a mere publicity stunt. Bravo Heat for taking a stand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. The only serious problem we have is a severe disdain for attention s. They are making spectacles of themselves and using a tragic case to do so. What's next ?
    How are they attention s? Are the thousands of people at the rally for Trayvon Martin attention s? Cause you know, theres news cameras there and ...ppl wanna get seen! right? Cmon...LeBron and Wade get enough attention, they know it, they're just standing up for what they believe in, and bringing more attention to TRAYVON. And I commend them for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the shooting happened in florida. it's a relevant state issue they are addressing. I don't think it's a mere publicity stunt. Bravo Heat for taking a stand
    Exactly...its not like it happened in California or some and they're doing it...LeBron has always been pro-children, donates alot of time and money to helping underprivileged kids...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets a nobel peace price at some point in his life.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    what is the material composition of those hoodies, they looks nice on those millionaire athletes, maybe I should get one..

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I said probably, and I'm just going off of name recognition here (in the countries i've been to everyone knows who he is, even if its only because of the weird black-person name....tbh
    Everybody knows who Obama is. That doesn't make him the best or most famous President.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

go hum a fat one

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Exactly...its not like it happened in California or some and they're doing it...LeBron has always been pro-children, donates alot of time and money to helping underprivileged kids...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets a nobel peace price at some point in his life.
    You have a serious Lebron complex.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Le_Head_Band and ST_D-Wade have earned a great deal of Kool's respect....I stand with them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody knows who Obama is. That doesn't make him the best or most famous President.
    And you know what, Obama supports the cause too...is he being an attention ?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    And you know what, Obama supports the cause too...is he being an attention ?
    I haven't seen Obama in a hoodie yet, but when I do...

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took a quick look at his twitter page (I don't know if anyone here follows him and can say better) but it looks like this is the first mention of any of this for him. If he wasn't tweeting and retweeting anything about it (like 90% of the celebs on there have been doing) and then does this now after every media outlet has been covering this around the clock all week and Geraldo said something incredibly stupid? That looks less like "raising attention" to something that every human in America has probably heard about in the last 12 hours and more like making himself the story.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RIP Tray Tray my

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    even though I am surprised people are still naming their kids Trayvon...I thought we got over that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @Coach_D_Antoni

The Miami Heat tweeted a picture of them all wearing hoods...although Chris Bosh would prefer if you call his a veil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whether they're attention whoring or not its good to see more celebrities and athletes supporting the cause.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ because we all know you're just one lay-away payment away from being the next TrayVon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ because we all know you're just one lay-away payment away from being the next TrayVon
    shut up lil .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ I can't...you feel too good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O we're bout to have two internet black guys throw down

Who pulls out the gun first?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O we're bout to have two internet black guys throw down

Who pulls out the gun first?
    as a muslim we learn that violence is not the answer. there is no point in going back n forth with that brother. I pray allah has mercy on his soul.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as a muslim we learn that violence is not the answer. there is no point in going back n forth with that brother. I pray allah has mercy on his soul.
    what you gonna do... WHAT YOU GONNA DO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where were these attention s when 2 teenage black boys BBQ'ed a 13 year old white boy a few weeks back.

Thread Information