Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    silverblk mystix
    I think the real problem is that you don't seem to be able to back whatever bull you're posting. Then when you get called out on it, you start talking about "intelligence" vs "street smarts" and other mumbo jumbo that is so vague and insubstantial that there's isn't any thing to really grasp other than that you have no ing clue what you're saying.

But the "suck each other off" comment is an instant classic. Very quotable.
    Well, that seems to be kinda hard to do when all I stated at the beginning of this thread was that dirty is dirty--in any profession.
    To me...it means what it means...no defending anyone...didn't even defend or sympathize with the cops in this SWAT team scenario...

To a troll...it means...whatever you want it to mean...and right away other trolls jump in "claiming" I defended or sympathized, blah...blah...

So I have nothing to defend...other posters brought the argument of what kind of people a profession attracts...but I never cared about that ...I only said dirty is dirty...why would that need defending?

silverblk mystix
    I've been amusing myself for awhile now by making you dance like a monkey. .
    When you posted a thread about a road trip....I was polite enough and respectful enough to not jump in and try to insult you or deride you in any way....

`nuff sed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, that seems to be kinda hard to do when all I stated at the beginning of this thread was that dirty is dirty--in any profession.
    To me...it means what it means...no defending anyone...didn't even defend or sympathize with the cops in this SWAT team scenario...

To a troll...it means...whatever you want it to mean...and right away other trolls jump in "claiming" I defended or sympathized, blah...blah...

So I have nothing to defend...other posters brought the argument of what kind of people a profession attracts...but I never cared about that ...I only said dirty is dirty...why would that need defending?
    No, you said a bunch of other too. I'm not going to go back and pick through all of it because it would honestly take too long.

TBH, I think you might just be a brilliant troll.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    When you posted a thread about a road trip....I was polite enough and respectful enough to not jump in and try to insult you or deride you in any way....

`nuff sed.
    You're more than free to go in there and post anything you'd like. If you try to troll me, I'll likely just ignore it. I may look like a monkey, but you're the one who dances as soon as I start playing the toon.

Dance monkey, dance!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How unbeavable this thread turned into petty bickering and insults. Very rare.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Weird seeing boutons act as a counterweight to inflamed rhetoric.

Thread Information