Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greetings all,

It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker. I have received hundreds of emails and phone calls from supportive friends who do know me and know that what is being insinuated about me is a complete lie. I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance. I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt. These are my words and this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have more important things to do.

I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.

Every day I dedicate myself to being a good person and the best Mom that I can possibly be for my two beautiful children. I pride myself on being a Mom first, an advocate for abused children second, and a law student third. Those are the things that are of the utmost importance to me. I have spent my adult life fighting for children who have been victimized so forgive me for not caring when someone tells me that my name is being dragged through the mud.

Salacious rumors are not what keep me awake at night. What keeps me awake is wondering how the 5-year-old who was taken away from her abusive family is sleeping during her first night in a children’s shelter. I worry about friends fighting overseas and whether or not they will return home to their families. I worry about the health of my children, my family, and my friends. I worry about soccer uniforms, carpool, immunizations, baseball practice, paying the bills on time, grocery shopping, the kid’s homework, and so many other things that may seem menial to some people; but to me are everything. Right now I worry about my law school finals… being a first year law student is much scarier than dealing with gossip!

Happy Thanksgiving. My family and I want thank our troops and their families for their sacrifices that enable us to enjoy our freedoms this holiday season.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. While you are here I would encourage you to get involved with (or donate to) the children’s organizations that fight child abuse and neglect in San Antonio or your part of the world.

God bless you and your family,

Erin Marie Barry

http://barryshelpsa.org/

Aww damn, does this mean no more topics by Laker fans about how Parker orphaned the Barry children?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid. Why take so long to post but don't trust it.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    cully will not approve of this.

but the 's on a leave anyway.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://barryshelpsa.org/

Aww damn, does this mean no more topics by Laker fans about how Parker orphaned the Barry children?
    nope....makes it even worse... that skeezer sounds like Lebron: " I did it for the kids"...

and even if they haven't actually ed....we know for a certainty she's been bouncing quarters off Tony's ass....

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't buy it. They ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds like Lebron: " I did it for the kids"...
    You honestly think he didn't do The Decision for the kids? He could have easily just announced it like any other player...but he saw the opportunity to raise MILLIONS of dollars for underprivileged children...and he took it. He sacrificed himself for the good of everyone...does that sound familiar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol she mad. Hilarious how she tries to pull "I don't care if anyone's talking despite my long, typed out, proof-read response on the internet" card.

She's doing it for the children

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I always said. It was never, ever confirmed by anyone of worth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You honestly think he didn't do The Decision for the kids? He could have easily just announced it like any other player...but he saw the opportunity to raise MILLIONS of dollars for underprivileged children...and he took it. He sacrificed himself for the good of everyone...does that sound familiar?
    I guess you're doing the same by challenging King Kool..go ahead sacrifice your self for the good of the board...but I must warn you Kool delivers slow and deliberate beatings...and just when it seems you're about to pass out from my blows...I wake you up by pissing on you, pick you back up, and then kick that ass some more...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you're doing the same by challenging King Kool..go ahead sacrifice your self for the good of the board...but I must warn you Kool delivers slow and deliberate beatings...and just when it seems you're about to pass out from my blows...I wake you up by pissing on you, pick you back up, and then kick that ass some more...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not once did she say or attempt to insinuate being a good wife. Guilty as charged, . So Brent is just going to wake up and walk away from this self proclaimed super woman... right.
    No doubt she was the problem...most pretty model type Ho's are nasty but most can't worth a ...and there's is a difference...only real playas know that ...

Nice Summary though Luva on point with your take....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So let me understand this...you "beat my ass slowly", then as I'm about to pass out from your..uh..."blows", you piss on me...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So let me understand this...you "beat my ass slowly", then as I'm about to pass out from your..uh..."blows", you piss on me...

you keep this up and you'll be rivaling Einstein soon...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't buy it. They ed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb . Why can't she keep quiet. What's next!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we know what you did you broke up san antonio's royal family

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, you rarely, if ever, come out with a letter when smeared by gossip sites/magazines like TMZ.
    You come out with a lawsuit, and that's how everyone finds out real quick that it's BS.

Was the letter written in Comic Sans?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we know what you did you broke up san antonio's royal family

I have to pat myself on the back is some of my best work yet....

The Making of "Royal"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She might not have done the deed...but she thought about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to believe that Eva was pissed at normal texts. They had to of been salacious and provocative. Clearly, they had text sex or something else going on. Either way, no spouse can ever approve of that going on for a year!

So, whether or not Erin slept with Tony, the fact is she was texting a supposed "good friends" husband in a provocative and salacious manner intended to elicit a sexual response and meant to be hidden because of their content. Clearly they were not innocent texts. No one gets divorced over innocent texts.

Just saying, you can't be super mom and pretend you did nothing wrong. Own up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to pat myself on the back is some of my best work yet....

The Making of "Royal"

Now that is funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Adam Carolla would say...white people problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sad how vindictive and hateful this thread is. Not to mention, pointless.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sad how vindictive and hateful this thread is. Not to mention, pointless.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Thread Information