Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Please get in threaded mode. How else do you plan to keep up with the conversation? Please blame your ty preferences, not me.
    LOL...

I prefer linear mode.

Does threaded mode give a post#? that's what I find difficult in other forums I have used threaded mode in. Cannot refer to a post number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you could remember the question you just asked me, you'd have your answer.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    If you could remember the question you just asked me, you'd have your answer.
    I assume it has to do with Midnight radio, but I don't like to assume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct, Midnight radio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may listen to it someday. It's just not in the cards tonight.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Correct, Midnight radio.
    I simply like to know what I am responding to for sure. Rather often, you have a string of four or more messages without quotes. I don't even bother trying to figure out who or what you are responding to unless it's obvious. I generally just ignore your words when you do that.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I may listen to it someday. It's just not in the cards tonight.
    You're in Texas, right? Try to tune in to Lars Larson if you can during that time. He also has a national show.

Lars Larson dot com

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lars larson is not a journalist, he's a pundit

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    lars larson is not a journalist, he's a pundit
    Bull . He is a journalist. Don't you ever look for facts before making statements of slander, lies, and ignorance?

wiki: Lars Larson

Larson began his broadcasting career at age 16, at KTIL-AM (now KMBD-AM) in his hometown of Tillamook, Oregon. He attended the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon and was a radio news broadcaster on KATR, KUGN, and KBDF. He was later news director at KZEL before moving to KJRB in Spokane, Washington in 1979.

In 1980 Larson moved to Portland, Oregon and KXL for what would become the first of two positions. Larson did the afternoon news. In 1983, he moved back to Eugene and was a reporter and anchor for KVAL-TV. In 1985, Larson moved back to Portland, but this time to KPTV, hosting the TV news magazine program Northwest Reports. In 1988, Larson also hosted a weekend talk show on KEX which moved to KGW later in the year and continued to 1990.

He left the award-winning Northwest Reports TV program in 1997, joining KPTV's 10 O'Clock News as anchor until 1998. Larson then moved to KOIN TV, hosting a morning program The Buzz until 2000. In his radio career, Larson had moved back to KXL in 1997, this time hosting a talk show. The Lars Larson Show which aired noon to 4 p.m.

On January 31, 2000 The Lars Larson Show began airing on nine radio stations (currently 17) via "The Radio Northwest Network". In 2002, Larson was listed in Talkers Magazine's Heavy Hundred (the most important radio hosts of 4,000 nationwide) for the first time. In July 2003, Larson began filling in for Talk Radio Network talk host Michael Savage. On August 14, 2003 Larson was hired by Westwood One Radio Network to host his own show for national syndication. The Lars Larson Show officially debuted on Westwood One on September 1, 2003 with 105 affiliates. (The show was on 175 affiliates.) On March 19, 2009 Westwood One canceled The Lars Larson Show. Larson's national network show re-launched on newly-formed Compass Media Networks on March 30, 2009.
    This Northwest Report program is where I remember seeing him first. He would expose wrong things happening in business. He has a very rounded media career, and did investigative reporting. He is a conservative, but calls republicans and conservatives out when they stray. I would not call him a pundit for that reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I simply like to know what I am responding to for sure. Rather often, you have a string of four or more messages without quotes. I don't even bother trying to figure out who or what you are responding to unless it's obvious. I generally just ignore your words when you do that.
    You ignored or were perversely oblivious to some strong contextual clues:

Timestamp.(3 minutes after your post)

Sequence.(immediately following the question it answers)

The lack of other posters in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing that's crazy-making about talking to you WC, is that more often than not it seems like you stopped trying before you even started.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You ignored or were perversely oblivious to some strong contextual clues:

Timestamp.(3 minutes after your post)

Sequence.(immediately following the question it answers)

The lack of other posters in this thread.
    No, in this case, I know it likely was that.

You don't get it. Why must I elaborate so much?

We all sometime go back and respond to things not immediately posted. I was just making you aware that your multiple posts without quotes are often confusing. I decide to make it a point with that one. My ADD doesn't allow me to take the time to figure something out I shouldn't have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ADD doesn't allow me to take the time to figure something out I shouldn't have to.
    Fine. When talking to you I'll try to remember to give quotes, but direct replies don't really need the extra contextualization. Just saying.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Fine. When talking to you I'll try to remember to give quotes, but direct replies don't really need the extra contextualization. Just saying.
    OK, I was being as ass then, but you often do have multiple replies that are not obvious to what you are replying to. It would be nice if you used quotes on these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, I was being as ass then, but you often do have multiple replies that are not obvious to what you are replying to.
    True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading them in sequence might disclose a trend. Have you tried that?

Thread Information