My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hi everyone!

Been gone for a little bit, me and 21_Blessings went on a brief tryst to Catalina. We shopped, dined at the Landing, and had an excellent ride in the boat with the glass bottom. Beautiful. Blessings was a big scaredy cat, though. He thought the sharks and barracudas were going to break through the glass and eat us all up! I had to hold him tight and tell that no shark was going to eat my number one guy all up.

Anyhow, he's continued to post from the room. I had to take a break. Sometimes the season and the forum hijinks that it brings can get so exhausting. I finally got Blessings off the computer when I scheduled a late-massage for him with Roddy, the studly masseur at our hotel. And let me tell you, Blessing's naughty place (tee, hee) was 21 times relaxed after Roddy got done with him. The scented lotion we planned to use was no longer needed. Still had the seal on it, so it'd made a nice gift for mother this past weekend.

Moving on to some basketball talk. How about Baby Drew! Yeah, he didn't have the best stats, but just his presence on the court made all the difference. No Baby Drew, no sweep, simple as that. This kid is a player ladies and gentlemen, the best young big men my doting eyes have ever seen. He's got it all and will surely lead the Lakers to number 16.

Well, gotta go. But I'll leave off with what me and Blessings tell all the West Hollywood Lakers haters (most of them are from up North and like those ghastly Sacramento Queens)...

Only 22, look out NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sup Ghazi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who is that?

Anyhow, I know you're not the real Baby Drew, but if you were I'd tell you to demand the ball from kiss-and-tell, ballhogging Kobe (I love Kobe, mind you, greatest of all time) and tell Pau to stop stealing your rebounds.

You should be knocking them dead to the tune of 25 and 15 and cement yourself among the greats.

Thread Information