Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sig bet or not, pussy? Are you going to admit you didn't know the rule?

And you seem pretty fascinated by me.
    I do admit, I'm pretty fascinated. It's amazing to watch someone completely destroy themselves while insulting others, to criticize, berate, and call other people, among things, re , and then to see that person completely fail at such a simple thing as the color of a square.

Oh yes, I'm fascinated. The same way I'd be fascinated to watch a guy hide in the uppermost branches of a tree during an electrical storm.

Veteran
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I do admit, I'm pretty fascinated. It's amazing to watch someone completely destroy themselves while insulting others, to criticize, berate, and call other people, among things, re , and then to see that person completely fail at such a simple thing as the color of a square.

Oh yes, I'm fascinated. The same way I'd be fascinated to watch a guy hide in the uppermost branches of a tree during an electrical storm.
    What?

Anyway are you going to admit you're wrong, will you keep chickening out of the sig bet, will you man up and take the bet, are you humble enough to recognize you didn't know the rule and that the way contact is called changes depending on where the players is on the floor or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

Anyway are you going to admit you're wrong, will you keep chickening out of the sig bet, will you man up and take the bet, are you humble enough to recognize you didn't know the rule and that the way contact is called changes depending on where the players is on the floor or what?
    Are you strawmanning again? Please show me where I said anything of the sort that you're implying.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11 pages to state you have an opinion and make sure everybody knows you're a in the process...

Well done, indeed!

No ..+ 100000

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Fernando TD21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who can't see a square?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mav fan's all over the internet are really trying to dig deep and are trying to justify the 3-1 hole their beloved Mavs have against the Stern loving Spurs .

They are totally disregarding how the Spurs have shot a better % in every game this series ( Which proves Spurs have better defense and are the better team.)

The only game the Mavs won of these 4 was when they attempted 20 more free throws. Go figure..

Anyway I'm tired of hearing all this crying from Mav fans about the officiating.

I just wanted an opinion from an objective point of view...Do any of you all actually believe these are legitimate playoff type fouls??

Talk about digging deep Mav fans...

Dice just got in Dirk's head.

Thread Information