Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Rasho's good play is related to his lips not looking so blue lately.

It's kinda like, red sky in morning...sailors take warning, or something.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Dreamcatcher!

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In light of the current condition of TD and the trade of Malik, who here besides me think Karl Malone would have been a great acquisition now?

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a little obsessed with his lips. Are you gay? (Not there is anything wrong with that)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zeleni: recpecta :ava

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zeleni, that's some heavy complex stuff there. I guess it's not easy trying to be a world basktball power as such a small country. I had this impression that you guys just played basketball and drank. I was kind of envious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a little obsessed with his lips. Are you gay? (Not there is anything wrong with that)

No. I'm far from it... but you probably know how it goes in this Forum. Once something starts (teasing and smak)...it's difficult to stop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had this impression that you guys just played basketball and drank. I was kind of envious.
    Well there is a lot of drinking no denial about that
    But we do a lot of other things too. And we do them very well. Couple of guys in a book of records, major force in a lot of sports and a lot of great scientific minds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. I'm far from it... but you probably know how it goes in this Forum. Once something starts (teasing and smak)...it's difficult to stop.
    Yea like avalanche!

By the way, I miss you in the game blogs Solid D!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is handball more popular than basketball over there? What is the most popular sport?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question with Rasho is only Tim Duncan. Do they get along? Was that partially thereason for Malik's goodbye?
    Duncan and Malik are very good friends...some people think Duncan okayed Malik being traded but I don't think he did....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is handball more popular than basketball over there? What is the most popular sport?
    Soccer

Oh and no, bball is more populat than handball. But we are good in ice hockey too. We are in the same group with USA, Canada and Austria I think (WC).
    Last edited by Slo spurs fan; 03-28-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You haven't tried the pear brandy yet have you? We're manly men over here (as proven by Brezec's picture in another thread) so hanging in bars is the favourite hobby over here (at least until our wives don't order us home ).
    LOL..never tried pear brandy from Slovenia, but I have drank some Peppermint schnaaps(sp) from Germany...pretty potent stuff. I can't handle it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the most popular athlete in your country Rasho or a soccer player?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it was a soccer player few months back, but right now I think there is more than one athlete wery popular here. There are ski jumpers (we have a world champion), soccer players, bball players, handballers and many more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the moment it's probably Rok Benkovic - Ski Jump World Champion from three weeks ago. It's funny because I don't think we have one major sport superstar with almost divine status (like Maradona was in Argentina for example). It changes a lot.

Our NBA guys are getting a lot more recognition lately - they announce the results of their teams at the end of the main news programmes with a short commentary - something that they did not do last year (or even at the beginning of the season).

Although they are quite popular I think a major factor is the fact that most people do no know (appreciate) how difficult the NBA season is - many imagine it to be similar to the euroleague with better players . That's largely due to to how difficult it is to follow the NBA over here - although judging by this forum interest is increasing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handball is definately most popular game in slo, we have mens club euro champions and womens club euro champions, not to mention our international team came second in europe only behind germany.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handball is definately most popular game in slo, we have mens club euro champions and womens club euro champions, not to mention our international team came second in europe only behind germany.
    It is most successful, NOT most popular. Remember 10.000 Slovenians in Amsterdam (Euro 2000). I didn't saw 10.000 Slovenians in Tunis last year. Not to mention A LOT of us in Japan and Korea.

And by the way: nice sig. It should be Ducks sig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ye ducks can have it if he wants it, i was more impressed by rastafarovich pic anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Your Face Rasho Haters!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am still not impressed with Rasho. He is very inconsistent on offensive, hardly ever gets to the line, his rebounding is lacking some games while other games he's great. I don't expect him to score 10 pts and grab 10 rebounds every game, but I do expect him to be more consistent with his intensity. I do agree with TIMVP that he has been playing better since the AS game. Maybe we need to run more plays for him...

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't too impressed with Parker yesterday!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Brilliant comeback desflood!

He wasn't great, but he wasn't that bad either. He led in rebounds and assists, his offensive game was off. Just because I'm a fan of Tony's doesn't mean I don't see and acknowledge his weaknesses **cough*FT Shooting*cough**

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hah! Freethrows are the whole team's weakness. Well, that and weak ankles... :p

Thread Information