Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his best years are behind him unfortunally
    How about giving him a chance to get back into form first huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will give him tell the playoffs are over
    but he will not be better when he should have won finals mvp in the finals

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. It's pretty clear that he thinks LeBron is the most dominant player.

The whole universe is doing nothing but talk about the Lakers and Bryant, but they should listen to Manu - he should know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way, he'll never throw a teammate under the bus. I think he's talking about the whole "old" group: Tim, Tony, Bruce and specially himself. I think that is pretty clear that he isn't satisfy with his own game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I HATE MANU GINOBILI
    Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muchas gracias for the translation. It's an interesting interview. The spurs are ok with a good W / L record considering the Manu injury. Moreover I think Manu is improving well. Bottom line I think everybody would have signed before the beginning of the season for this record and Manu shape as of today.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rivals no longer respected me as much as last year
    I am enjoying the last full week at home, before joining energies more difficult stretch of the year. Here they call the tour rodeo, which, except for a couple of days, we will be out a month without playing in the AT & T Center. To give an idea: play with Orlando today and next Wednesday, with the Lakers. Then, all of trip: Philadelphia, Chicago and Charlotte, back to San Antonio by two games (Indiana and New Jersey) and out again: Los Angeles, Utah, Phoenix, back home one day to play with New Orleans and then the toughest stretch of visitors: Golden State, Denver, Boston, New Jersey, Toronto, New York, Detroit and Washington. In total, 14 of 17 games away from home.

It's hard, it always is. But historically this was a trip that we did well. It is a time when the team is together for a long time. Several times and knew what we take to be a turning point for growth. As for me, I recovered from the injury, but did not feel like it's my best game. Not in crisis, sometimes I am impatient. It is not a physical problem, but of confidence.

I started playing late, with no training. Is costing me a little more. I am less minutes on the court's decision for a coach, I'm still watching. I understand it, because you do not want overloaded and expected to arrive in the end, but if I were, I would like to play 35 minutes. I am not angry, but I prefer to find the rhythm that I do not now and not in March.

What is certain is that I do not like last year. Why not encourage me at all, I lack explosiveness and I'm not coming up like last year. I'm not interested to be the scorer of the team, but I would like to write more. I need to be more effective with the shooting of three. I feel that the rivals no longer respected as much as last year when 40% got a triple and I created lines of penetration to reach below the rim. As a group, the team did not alter its iden y, remains the same. The only change is that of Roger Mason by Bruce Bowen, who lost minutes. Had to happen some day. Bruce can not play forever. The rest of the rotation remains the same. Fabri had an injury that sat a couple of weeks and he had a streak of four teams playing with players low. With Tim Duncan and 5, few minutes to share between Kurt Thomas and Fabri.

As a group, we are not happy with the game. At least, not so much as to suggest positions. We are irregular, we have bad games and defensively we're not the team we can be. Historically we had a good defense. Not like Boston, which is very aggressive, and I am not saying we speak from the foul. They arremeten, come to lead the opposition. Many teams start waiting to see what happens and then adjust the screws according to the rival. The Celtics know how to rotate, but also are hungry and it shows. I did not see many teams with such intensity.

We can be a great defensive team, but in the block, three from the line. I hope you mean: no attack from the defense, as they are. In our good times, we were conservative, robust and reliable. That is what we have to recover. We should not blame the new leaders must do this, players who are most identified with the team, and the rest will follow later. Offensively, we have difficulties, but when we remove either the defense pressure in the attack. The best part is that we are seconds in the West. And there is much to improve.

Moreover, in the last ten days, both the Lakers and the Celtics lost some games and humanizaron a bit, so to speak. They are solid, deep and play well. It is separate from Cleveland. Played the final two years ago, they have LeBron James and surpassing expectations. They are still the favorites.
    it just took me 20 seconds to do it with google translating machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. It's pretty clear that he thinks LeBron is the most dominant player.

The whole universe is doing nothing but talk about the Lakers and Bryant, but they should listen to Manu - he should know.
    because manu knows all
    he knows how to play basketball
    but most nba players know nothing about coaching gm
    or other things in life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it just took me 20 seconds to do it with google translating machine.
    wow! you are da girl! i bet it's premuim quality too! cograts for being such a great googler!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got to love Manu&the spurs

great read, thanks for the translation

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I had surgery on my wrist a year ago for carpal tunnel and now it's starting to feel like normal. It's still not as strong as it was before and may never be but hopefully with the rehab it'll be as good as new. I look to Manu to return to form by the playoffs and for sure by next season.

Thread Information