Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat's weak big men, especially Bosh, made Gooden look like an All-Star out there. Also LOL @ Heat's lack of a bench and @ Bron dropping 40 and still losing.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Heat are still MUCH better than the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee is Miami's biggest threat in the East, they always struggle against them..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat are still MUCH better than the Spurs.
    Maybe, but, anything less than a championship for the Heat this year and heads are rolling in Miami baby!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL also @ the Heat being up by 17 after the first quarter and still losing. Wow. Definitely not the stuff of championship contenders.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Milwaukee is Miami's biggest threat in the East, they always struggle against them..

Bucks beat Lakers at home too and normally own spurs in brewtown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks beat Lakers at home too and normally own spurs in brewtown
    The Bucks' occasional pwning of better teams is an enigma, but that doesn't stop them from sucking in general. No excuse here for Miami for the loss. The Heat underachieved tonight big-time against a team without one of its best players.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suddenly I don't feel so bad.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Another game Miami decides to give away. Look at how much it takes to beat them ONCE. Good luck doing that 3 more times in a series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bucks' occasional pwning of better teams is an enigma, but that doesn't stop them from sucking in general. No excuse here for Miami for the loss. The Heat underachieved tonight big-time against a team without one of its best players.
    Dude you're talking like Heat or any superior team is supposed to win against an inferior one.

Did you start watching Sports recently?

happens, they move on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami has lost 3 straight games against the Bucks IIRC, and the last time they beat them was in OT..

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Miami has lost 3 straight games against the Bucks, and the last time they beat them was in OT..
    In a series, Miami wins in 5 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not biased are you?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    LOL also @ the Heat being up by 17 after the first quarter and still losing. Wow. Definitely not the stuff of championship contenders.
    I'm sure championship contenders lose games in the regular season. Seriously did you watch basketball before this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like EVERY damn team in the league struggles against Milwaukee in Milwaukee.....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that's what the mavs thought after they struggled against the warriors in the regular season in '07. you can't overlook the fact miami lost 2 out of 2 games against the bucks this season, and miami only has 6 losses overall so far.

in a series and with a healthy bogut, i think the bucks would have a very good chance to upset the heat imo..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You're not biased are you?
    He's right. Are you really reading that much into a regular season game? Surely you're not that stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milwaukee tends to beat contenders. Nothing new here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where the was Cole to close the game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe, but, anything less than a championship for the Heat this year and heads are rolling in Miami baby!!!
    maybe?
    maybe?
    MAYBE???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this doesn't even matter.

Bucks wont even smell the playoffs let alone beat the heat in one. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't write the Heat in to win it when their stars go off and still lose to a crappy team. It's not like this year's Bucks have some kind of voodoo power just because their predecessors beat the good teams more than they should have. I'm also not saying the Bucks would necessarily win a series with the Heat. I'm just trying to point out the cracks in their armor including too much reliance on their stars, weak bench, weak front line and LeBron disappearing in the playoffs among other things. Those do not equal a championship being a forgone conclusion. Even though he can jump over midgets in the regular season, Lebron hasn't shown me jack in the playoffs. He's aging fast and still doesn't even have one championship.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You can't write the Heat in to win it when their stars go off and still lose to a crappy team. It's not like this year's Bucks have some kind of voodoo power just because their predecessors beat the good teams more than they should have. I'm also not saying the Bucks would necessarily win a series with the Heat. I'm just trying to point out the cracks in their armor including too much reliance on their stars, weak bench, weak front line and LeBron disappearing in the playoffs among other things. Those do not equal a championship being a forgone conclusion. Even though he can jump over midgets in the regular season, Lebron hasn't shown me jack in the playoffs. He's aging fast and still doesn't even have one championship.
    They pushed the Spurs' in just fine. You're reaching and looking foolish in the process. Heat just had a bad game, Lebron scoring 40 means nothing being it's a team game you idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They pushed the Spurs' in just fine. You're reaching and looking foolish in the process. Heat just had a bad game, Lebron scoring 40 means nothing being it's a team game you idiot.
    If it's a team game, then the rest of the team isn't good enough. If the Heat are as good a TEAM as some fans seem to think, we should just cancel the season and and hand them the trophy. Unfortunately for Miami, it's not going to be that easy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You need to tell LBJ, Wade & Bosh to sit in the 4th and take over, bro

Thread Information