My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from the obvious Duncan hate he's been spewing for years, this was a solid video.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, it's a shame this wasn't posted 10 hours ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video! Thanks for posting!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, it's a shame this wasn't posted 10 hours ago

Well , Mods please merge.

Thanks

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Aside from the obvious Duncan hate he's been spewing for years, this was a solid video.
    link

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't link anything right now, but he made a video calling for Duncan to retire in 09. He had another one about his overrated defense in 2013. And whenever he talks about him these days, it's basically just 'and Duncan finishes the easy layup'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't link anything right now, but he made a video calling for Duncan to retire in 09.

He had another one about his overrated defense in 2013

He was definitely digging at Tim (probably absorbs Spurs hate via osmosis). But honestly, good teams expose Tim's perimeter defense on the regular. That's why having perimeter defenders who can force their guys to challenge Tim in a phonebooth is so important.

Definitely seems funny to see that first video five years later, but what he said at the end of the video was true. Tim did have to get in shape in order to turn back the clock. The way he was declining made it seem like he was going to quit after finishing out that contract. Just didn't work out that way for Nick.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    He said JJ Barea is the next Steve Nash in a June 2011 video

So he could be a Suns fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus spurs fans are re .

While his prediction of duncan being done didn't come true, TD did look done in 2009. There is absoutely nothing terrible with that take in 2009.

Many if not most spursfans had the same opinion, funny how now everyone seems to have suddenly believed TD was always going to come back and be a star again, just like how everyone seems to have known that TP was going to be terrible in the 2015 playoffs...Bunch of liars.

Nick saying TD's D is overrated isn't a stupid take at all. TD's actually pretty slow in the PnR and that's how most attack nowadys. Teams actually try to take advantage of him..LA did it last year.

Nostalgia fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus spurs fans are re .

While his prediction of duncan being done didn't come true, TD did look done in 2009. There is absoutely nothing terrible with that take in 2009.

Many if not most spursfans had the same opinion, funny how now everyone seems to have suddenly believed TD was always going to come back and be a star again, just like how everyone seems to have known that TP was going to be terrible in the 2015 playoffs...Bunch of liars.

Nick saying TD's D is overrated isn't a stupid take at all. TD's actually pretty slow in the PnR and that's how most attack nowadys. Teams actually try to take advantage of him..LA did it last year.

Nostalgia fans.
    Duncan looked done in the 2011 Playoffs though...he didn't look at all done in 09 or really even in 10...which is why the Coach Nick comment(s) were off base.

And why would I care what most fans think? Most fans think Parker is still the key to the Spurs success. Or they thought losing Green to get Aldridge would have been a net win for us.

Funny you should talk about liars though. You literally just made a thread talking about all of these predictions you made and yet you don't have a single thing to back them up.

You made a thread about Duncan being a statpadder, then he stepped up big time in the postseason (like he almost always does). Meanhile Kawhi was high-dribbling like an absolute pleb and getting outdone by Matt frigging Barnes.

Thread Information