Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And don't cite Stephen Curry as an example of bucking the "PGs don't lead teams to les" trend. First of all, Curry is a once-in-a-lifetime talent. And 2nd of all, the Warriors have the best perimeter defense in the league, featuring Green, Iggy, and Thompson.

Sure, Buss and Co. are spinning this is as if they're building in anticipation of signing Love or Aldridge, but Love has stated that he has no desire to go to LA and wants to win a le over being the man on a bad team. The Cavs will rule the East for the next 3 years, so there's no reason for him to bolt to LA. And LMA would be an awful fit on the Lakers. They have no defensive center nor any wing defenders to cover for LMA's defensive deficiencies. Portland had at least Lopez, Batum, and Matthews.

Just a terrible, terrible pick by the Lakers. You only draft PGs when it's your weakest position (I'd actually take Russell over the stain that is Tony Parker). The Lakers are in desperate need of a big and/or wing depth, yet they do something that makes absolutely no sense.

After all this, all the tanking and cap nursing, Ed Davis will probably be the Lakers best player next season once again

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans worried. Mid is back!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Draft the BPA. Not a fan of Russell but I definitely didn't want Okafor. Poor FT shooter, so-so on defense and a questionable work ethic, all red flags for a big man. D-Russ is the safest pick for the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And don't cite Stephen Curry as an example of bucking the "PGs don't lead teams to les" trend. First of all, Curry is a once-in-a-lifetime talent. And 2nd of all, the Warriors have the best perimeter defense in the league, featuring Green, Iggy, and Thompson.

Sure, Buss and Co. are spinning this is as if they're building in anticipation of signing Love or Aldridge, but Love has stated that he has no desire to go to LA and wants to win a le over being the man on a bad team. The Cavs will rule the East for the next 3 years, so there's no reason for him to bolt to LA. And LMA would be an awful fit on the Lakers. They have no defensive center nor any wing defenders to cover for LMA's defensive deficiencies. Portland had at least Lopez, Batum, and Matthews.

Just a terrible, terrible pick by the Lakers. You only draft PGs when it's your weakest position (I'd actually take Russell over the stain that is Tony Parker). The Lakers are in desperate need of a big and/or wing depth, yet they do something that makes absolutely no sense.

After all this, all the tanking and cap nursing, Ed Davis will probably be the Lakers best player next season once again
    Ed opted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draft the BPA. Not a fan of Russell but I definitely didn't want Okafor. Poor FT shooter, so-so on defense and a questionable work ethic, all red flags for a big man. D-Russ is the safest pick for the Lakers.
    So we're playing safe now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even funnier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You better pray the kid tanks. Because I got Clarkson becoming an allstar within two seasons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So we're playing safe now?
    Dwight Howard
    Shaq

I ain't touching another guy whose going to be a liability in the 4th because he can't make a ing free throw. Unlike the other 2, Okafor isn't an elite athlete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You better pray the kid tanks. Because I got Clarkson becoming an allstar within two seasons.
    What role is Clarkson gonna have now that his starting spot will taken by Russell?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What role is Clarkson gonna have now that his starting spot will taken by Russell?
    SG

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey dip Curry is NOT a once in a lifetime player he's just a good shooter and ball handler...it's now a point guards league I dare you to show me statistically why its not...you jealous mad we made the right decision that will spawn more good decisions...suck it mid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't seen mid mad like this since 6 tbh. Damn.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He was good in 3 on 3 drills"

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry was one ankle tweak away from being sucked by Klay Thompson. Hardly once in a lifetime event. He has ascended but let's not get carried the away here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, If there's one thing Scott is good at other than tanking, it's making rookie PG's transition to the pros easier. Irving, CP3 and Clarkson all had successful rookie seasons under Scott. Russell shouldn't be an exception. He could probably win ROY.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Midst grasping at straws, clinging on to dear life.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I haven't seen mid mad like this since 6 tbh. Damn.
    GD, he was in' lit. He didn't know what to do. The poor thing.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I dont think PGs have "the least impact" but they are the easiest position to fill (due to the fact that they physically represent a much larger percentage of the human population).

The Suns had four different good PGs on their roster this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mid is made so much fear in his post

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The Suns had four different good PGs on their roster this year.
    Hey dip .....that's becuz they're the Suns...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mid is made so much fear in his post

He knows we made the right decision but he'll never admit it....it's killing him inside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey dip Curry is NOT a once in a lifetime player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you've never seen either of these guys play. Clarkson is a natural combo guard much like Westbrook, and Russ is a natural PG, with the size and shooting touch of a two guard. I'm extremely happy with our 1,2, and 3 positions. We'll get to see all three of them in summer league, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously you've never seen either of these guys play. Clarkson is a natural combo guard much like Westbrook, and Russ is a natural PG, with the size and shooting touch of a two guard. I'm extremely happy with our 1,2, and 3 positions. We'll get to see all three of them in summer league, too.
    When does it start?

Thread Information