Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since it was part of the agreement and all, I'm going to go ahead and post my apologies here.

btw I dedicate this thread to z0sa, the brave pioneer of making sincere apologies to random assholes on the internet.

here we go....

mavs>spurs, I am truly sorry for posting the name from the Facebook account in question. Whoever's account it is, you really didn't like me posting the name and I did it. I'm sorry for continuing to post it even after we had an agreement to stop. It's not happening again, obviously. You're a funny poster and a fellow mavs fan so let's drop this and put it behind us.

timvp, I'm sorry for leaking the info that I leaked. If this is about the PM being sent out or forwarded to anyone, I didn't do that. When I gave out the password to my account last year, I forgot about that message being there, and clearly my username fell into the worst possible hands for that PM. No clue what he did or didn't do when examining all my PM's. As far as what was contained in the message, I truly didn't think I was "leaking" anything when I told people about it. It was already spreading through the site so I assumed it was common knowledge at that point. Not an excuse, just an explanation of what I was thinking. No "backstabbing" intent. I liked the former poster who is at the center of this, he seemed cool and I enjoyed his work here, but for me it was the extent of it. To you he was a real person and a friend, so I can see why you'd be upset at how I acted about the situation. I really am sorry.

DoK, I'm sorry you got involved in this at all. I didn't think trolling with the info provided to me would cause this storm, but instead of backing off, I kept pushing the envelope and now here we are. מייַן שלעכט

stretch, I'm sorry that you got caught in the crossfire as well. Why you and your family's privacy and info had to be invaded is beyond me, and frankly I think you deserve an apology from the other party involved in this, but yeah. Sorry.

Kori Ellis, I'm sorry for you having to deal with this bull when you have a family and shouldn't have to worry about jagoffs on the internet.

While I'm at it, I might as well get em all out of the way tbh

z0sa, I apologize for making fun of you apologizing, even though you are a cheese for apologizing. I also apologize for calling you a cheese .

Giuseppe, I apologize for threatening you with the Clutter Reduction Act and calling you a pedo.

BUMP, I'm sorry for not using my Drunk BUMP troll enough tbh.

BRHornet45, I apologize for trolling you with Boston Pancake and for not supporting your Manning Bill.

duncan228, I'm sorry if anything I've done has contributed to you not posting in the NBA Forum anymore.

MavDynasty, I'm sorry for once accusing you of being bostonguy.

bostonguy, I'm sorry for once accusing you of being a fake Pats fan.

san antonio spurs, I apologize for exposing how stupid you are when it comes to anything related to the Patriots.

J.T., I apologize for not believing your fake death last year. Plus sorry bout that whole Peyton thing.

dirk4mvp, I'm sorry for mocking Ole Piss and assuming that every white boy in a blue shirt and sunglasses hanging out in The Grove is a racist.

DeadlyDynasty, I'm sorry that I don't like it when NFL players get concussions.

midnightpulp, I'm sorry for accusing you of abandoning me like I was HW Plainview or something.

Fpoonsie, I'm sorry for being such a terrible internet male role model.

Al Pacino, I'm sorry for saying that your acting in everything you've done post-Godfather Part 2 sucks, and that you're the most overrated actor in the history of film.

Spurminator, I apologize for making fun of Amy Winehouse.

DPG21920, I'm sorry for being a to you at times, tbh you're still the Nash to my Dirk.

baseline bum, I'm sorry for making all those *meow* comments on your page.

JamStone, I'm sorry I didn't agree with you that Tom Gugliotta was a superstar.

Buddy Holly, I'm sorry for making fun of your love of NSYNC and for trolling your ty website that nobody visits.

JMarkJohns, I apologize for making fun of you that one time.

pussyface, I apologize for being such a ty rival.

HarlemHeat37, I apologize for being so blunt about what a mainstream, boring poster you are. I could have used more tact imho.

ElNono, I'm sure I did something to you at one point so I'm sorry.

TheSanityAnnex, I'm sorry you're such a .

Fillmoe, I'm sorry I made all those Fillmoe's family trolls back in the day.

benefactor, I'm sorry for making fun of the Texans.

BlackSwordsMan, I'm sorry for starting the whole lefty's understudy schtick, tbh you're funnier than that.

lakaluva, I'm sorry that I'm not ashamed of being so excited about hooping with Anthony Randolph. Maybe if you weren't so ashamed of loving Naruto things would even out.

Huey Newton, I'm sorry for fighting in the middle of your Black Panther party.

JayTheClown, I apologize for mocking your fake blackness.

MannyIsGod, I'm sorry I said you looked like a monkey. I really don't think you're all that simian-ish, I was just following the crowd.

redzero, I apologize for calling you a blipster.

lefty, I'm sorry I couldn't put you in a position of dominance here when I joined your crew.

TheMachine, I'm sorry for trolling 41 shootemup into thinking one of my trolls was you and having him make death threats on your page.

That one kid I called a "nerd" in the 7th grade, I'm sorry for that. At this point in life I'm sure I'm now the bigger nerd.

41 shootemup, I'm sorry for using one of my trolls to trick you into thinking I was TheMachine.

Soul Patch, I'm sorry for laughing at your y facial hair.

Tacker, I'm sorry you're such a failure at life.

Obstructed View, I'm sorry that your overall ty takes and y opinions cause me to have to on you anytime I read one of your posts.

LnGrrrR, I'm sorry that I make fun of veterans all the time.

ShoogarBear, I apologize for making fun of how old you are and for being a typical Mav Fan.

spurscenter, I'm sorry for posting that PM you sent telling me to watch my back.

Tom Brady, I apologize for being such a in 2007 and creating so much bad karma that all of Patriots Nation got butt ed for it.

Hornets78, I'm sorry for calling you the 4th best Hornets fan on the site. You've moved up to #3 tbh.

ChumpDumper, I apologize for making fun of the Austin Toros that one time.

JoeTait75, I'm sorry that you're from Cleveland.

Blake, I'm sorry for going into so much detail about how ty Texas Tech is. Also for recognizing Wes Welker as a #2.

CubanSucks, I apologize for calling you the forum's Mopper. If you'd like I can promote you to Senior Mopper.

Leetonidas, I apologize for making fun of the fact that you're a pot smoking lowlife.

badfish22, I apologize for mocking how insignificant you are on this site.

Anthony Randolph, I'm sorry that I somehow transferred my suckass basketball abilities to you, reverse SpaceJam style, and now you can't even get quality minutes with the ing T-Wolves.

ballijuana, I'm sorry I made you cry on the internet that one time.

Cant Be Faded, I'm sorry for calling you that offensive term for Mexicans.

mookie2001, I'm sorry for calling you a lardass.

4cc, I'm sorry for mocking your heroin addiction.

thispego, I apologize for saying that your illegitimate child looked like a re .

greyforest, I'm sorry for making fun of wakeboarding.

DaDakota, I'm sorry that the Kidd trade worked out so beautifully for the Mavericks.

Indazone, I'm sorry for mocking your general re ation as a Rockets fan.

Cane, I'm sorry for making you butthurt that one time.

clambake, I apologize for giving good Mavs fans like you a bad name imho.

_JaG, I'm sorry for drunk dialing your sister last May.

Creepn, I'm sorry for making fun of your handicapped black person status.

cobbler, I'm sorry for laughing at your wheelchair.

Michael Finley, I apologize for no other Mavericks fans in Dallas truly appreciating your time with the team.

DAF86, I'm sorry you were born in Argentina.

Fabbs, I'm sorry for mul rolling your multiaccount on the multiNFL multiforum with mul omdoll.

ducks, i srrey fr fuun maeking of yur spllllingsg/rammer

Rogue, I'm sorry that South Korea is a nicer place to live than that hole China, you ducksaucebreath.

midgetonadonkey, I'm sorry for making fun of you one time when I was using my Rappin' Shaq troll.

TIMMYtoZO, I apologize for how the Patriots are gonna rape the Giants on Sunday.

Spursfan092120, I'm sorry for mocking your love of ty country artists.

BadOdor, I'm sorry for calling you an offensive term for Shylocks.

LeBron James, I apologize for mocking your love of Vitamin Water.

ponky, I'm sorry for that whole Golden State thing.

SpursDynasty, I'm sorry your schtick didn't last.

CuckingFunt, I'm sorry for mocking your penis.

leemajors, I apologize for never having seen Tango & Cash.

blackfire12, I'm sorry for calling you an asshole.

Brazil, I'm sorry for laughing at the French being a bunch of pussies.

angelbelow, I apologize for not knowing who you are right now.

Kindergarten Cop, I'm sorry I thought you were a solidly funny movie until Arnold has to fall in love with the blonde , then it just got too sappy for me to really enjoy it.

resistanze, I'm sorry about the Raptors.

fevertrees, I'm sorry about the Hornets.

FuzzyLumpkins, I'm sorry I ate your pudding at the office party last Tuesday.

DMX7, I'm sorry your namesake's career kinda sucks now.

TinTin, I'm sorry for something.

FromWayDowntown, I'm sorry for never reading your 800 word posts about some bull I didn't care about.

The Reckoning, I'm sorry about that stuff with the other things.

silverblackfan, I'm sorry I once referred to you as a "exotic monkey's ass"

ttdog, I'm sorry I know you exist now.

turiaf for president, I'm sorry but that will never happen.

Don Draper, I'm sorry I got bored with your show after season 2, but I'll give season 3 a shot one of these days.

L.I.T, I'm sorry I made fun of the way you walk.

Quiet Strength, I'm sorry for being so loud when I lift weights.

Sean Cagney, I'm sorry for all that crap I did to your best friend's cousin's sister.

ColinB, I'm sorry your name is Colin.

Stump, I'm sorry you slipped on that banana peel I left on the floor.

Nuggets-Fan, I'm sorry I don't feel like using the correct captalization for your username while I write this apology.

Cuppycake Gumdrop, I'm sorry I created you.

face, I'm sorry I forgot your password.

InRareForm, I'm sorry I liked you better as Phil muth.

tlongII, I'm sorry about the Blazers.

jjktkk, I'm sorry your college sucks.

cheguevara, I'm sorry for calling you a fat Mexican, well I never said Mexican I used the other word. If you are a fat Mexican, then I take it back.

noob cake, I'm sorry I jerked off in your bathroom and wiped my penis with the inside of your mom's bra.

PGDynasty24, I apologize for making fun of the Lakers kind of.

Trainwreck2100, I'm sorry for never recognizing you in any "best poster" threads when you're pretty much a classic poster imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hi timvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted. Hope our friendship can flourish in this new year.

Coulrophobia is Beautiful JayTheClown's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Mocking my fake blackness"
    I'm going to be the bigger man in this and just ignore that little quote and move on.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't like concussions either, but they're a part of the game...but we won't get into that now

btw, if you're really leaving over this petty bull then you're a . Stand up for yourself

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh even tho i pwned mono, i think the young husband deserves a medal for pwning me, even tho he cheated with mod powers to do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you made the shot that lee harvey oswald wished he could.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh even tho i pwned mono, i think the young husband deserves a medal for pwning me, even tho he cheated with mod powers to do it.
    imo, you survived a 10-1 onslaught with nary a scratch.

i genuflect in respect, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    let em put in my bid to this thread up...

For those interested..this is what Mavs>Spurs is all about..He's all talk and no game...he don't really wanna do nothing..and Timvp is the dude in the middle talking bout this his mama house... - lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should start a new one. Better visibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if I should be glad I didn't make this list or not.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is some lame ass tho

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if I should be glad I didn't make this list or not.
    tbh probably just means I missed your name when I was searching the list of people online.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm black so I majored in business management
    Is this considered "personal info?" dude posted it himself

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about me asshole? You lead the asian hate parade against me when I started objecting to the unchecked racism a few months ago.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yo jaythespook when you gonna be back in the agg so we can hit up stovall brah

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What about me asshole? You lead the asian hate parade against me when I started objecting to the unchecked racism a few months ago.
    of course a dumb negro would miss his own name. I bet if this was a list of people getting their welfare checks this week you wouldn't have missed it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shut yo blackass up, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Education system failed you. I apologize for that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh probably just means I missed your name when I was searching the list of people online.
    Funny is, I was starting to get over your ass. Then you come on here to give me some fake ass apology. I'm not going the m>s route and start threads and about being pissed at you ass. Ima just PM your ass my blackness how about that.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    What a wild ride THAT was. I had a tough time today trying to keep this off my mind.

Glad that it's finally over with.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course a dumb negro would miss his own name. I bet if this was a list of people getting their welfare checks this week you wouldn't have missed it.
    lol.

Thread Information