99 71.74%
  • Kevin Garnett

39 28.26%
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I agree. Dirk has become an expert on losing. He's like the complete opposite of Tim Duncan.
    Currently Dirk > Duncan. Now kindly f off

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What sounds more intimidating? A frontcourt of TD/KG or TD/Dirk?
    First of all, I think Dirk > KG, but it's close either way. Either one would be intimidating as . Dirk >> KG is not true and neither is KG >> Dirk. Just one > symbol no matter where you stand on the matter.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Because you're making a fool of yourself in this thread.
    I'm sorry that you're not in your Mavs fans hugbox. What I speak is the truth.

You beat a team that had turned on its coach and where nobody was playing hard except for Dirk. New Orleans was better in 2008. Did you watch that series, btw? Dirk dominated.
    Yeah, they quit, like they did in 07 and 06.

With dip fans like you.
    The refs didn't make Dirk miss that free throw. The refs didn't make the Mavericks blow a 10 point fourth quarter lead. The Mavericks did, however, let Dwyane Wade get what he wanted when he wanted. They were too soft to give him a hard foul every time he tried to get into the paint.

121-63. Why are you commenting on other teams "not having what it takes," being "losers," and "having no heart?"
    Do I really need to copy and paste the finals scores of the Mavericks-Hornets series? I'm saying this as an observer, not a fan of the overrated Hornets. Chris Paul picked up flopping from the Spurs; let's just hope he doesn't pick up quitting from the Mavericks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think Erick Dampier is a better player than Kendrick Perkins?
    When he feels like playing. He doesn't have the youth but he's no slouch at all at filling the paint up or bodying up guys like Tim or shaq with authority.

Popovich's scheme was to take the ball out of Dirk's hands and make the supporting cast beat him. All of the defensive attention paid to Dirk backfired since Barea, Bass and Josh had a field day with all of the open shots that were created. Pick your poison.
    You don't need to relate what my team's goals on either end are. I'm more than aware of what their gameplan is. Don't forget my team, and its coach, are le winners.

Second, the fact Dirk sucked had much more to do with Matt Bonner than anyone will give credit. In fact, putting a mobile bigman on Dirk essentially guarantees you will inhibit the flow of the Mavs offense. The spurs have never possessed a big man who could do this, yet Bonner stepped in quite nicely.

Dirk has always on the Spurs.
    Yeah, Dirk generally does on teams since they're forced to put a small forward on a center. KG doesn't have the same luxury ever.

You mean the series where Timmy averaged 32/16 and went to the FT line whenever Diop and Dampier so much as looked at him funny? That series?
    Fine. Though comparing the calls Tim got, deep in the post with a single move to the basket time after time, to Dirk's pussy flopping with no one touching him at the free throw line or high school 3 is a shame on basketball history. Dirk shooting all the FTs he did is a ing travesty of epic, epic proportions. One of the worst occurrences in any sport. The refs truly denied Tim, an all-time great and deserving of 95% of those foul calls, a repeat/3peat.

Wade got supersuperstar treatment in the Finals but that's not why Dallas lost. I give Miami credit for winning that series. You blaming the refs is weak.
    So you're saying you never, ever blamed the refs? Even during the series while it happened? If so, I'll just go ahead and not believe you. You are a mavfan, there are certain lows you have undoubtedly sank to.

KG is two years older, is coming off a major knee injury, and has only been able to get out of the first round with an excellent supporting cast, whereas Dirk has taken less talented teams further. You're free to disagree, but that doesn't make me a homer. Get a clue.
    Dirk has taken less talented teams further? As soon as KG got talent, he took them to the WCF/ le. Fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was "Would you rather have dirk or kg on the spurs" i would choose dirk, because his range would open timmy up for complete domination of the game. Also with our slashers dirk would be the best fit.

KG would yell alot, swat some balls and Timmy would probably be giving him his zoned out death stare after 5 games of KG taking crappy midrange jumpers.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    When it's game 7 against the Spurs, Dirk goes for 37/15 and makes the 'and 1' play

when its game 7 against the Spurs, CP3 goes 2/5 on free throws and becomes a gutless swine in the 4th quarter, watching ing pargo take 13 4th quarter shots.

a hornets fan calling out the best PF in the world on choking? srsly? You didnt even watch basketball in 06-07 anyway
    Yeah, but he doesn't have anything to show for it. Where's his ring? Oh, right--he choked and missed a free throw on the grandest stage of them all.

Oh, and KG > Dirk. Come back when Dirk actually wins something.

If I'd be who you wanted
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk.-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Doleac/Jason Kapono> Dirk
    Stop with that lame excuse, I'm talking about individual awards too.

KG=NBA ring-gold medal-regular season MVP-DPOY-ALL-NBA teams-all defensive teams-

Dirk=Regular season MVP-ALL NBA teams-...

KG >>> Dirk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why he deferred to Paul Pierce in crunchtime since joining the Celtics. Do you always comment on things that you know nothing about? "The Man" is the guy who takes over in crunchtime. That's never been KG. KG anchored the defense, the offense ran through Pierce in crunchtime. KG is not "The Man" for the Celtics.
    I bet that means that Manu is the man on the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently Dirk > Duncan. Now kindly f off
    you and your gay pink elephant are re ed.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    KG=NBA ring-gold medal-regular season MVP-DPOY-ALL-NBA teams-all defensive teams-

Is this a question of who's better career wise or who's better right now?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm sorry that you're not in your Mavs fans hugbox. What I speak is the truth.
    Did Dirk Nowitzki your mom or something?

Do I really need to copy and paste the finals scores of the Mavericks-Hornets series? I'm saying this as an observer, not a fan of the overrated Hornets
    Please post the box scores too and tell me how Dirk did in that series. CP3 had a much better supporting cast in that series than Dirk did.

Chris Paul picked up flopping from the Spurs; let's just hope he doesn't pick up quitting from the Mavericks.
    Little too late for that, dontcha think?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stop with that lame excuse, I'm talking about individual awards too.

Dirk=Regular season MVP-ALL NBA teams-...

KG >>> Dirk
    Who gives a about individual awards? Dirk has never had backup like Allen/Pierce. Dirk has done more with less, when compared to KG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a question of who's better career wise or who's better right now?
    No but that's what I'm arguing about with Findog.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Gold medal is nice and all, but why the fact does that matter. If KG was German and Dirk was American it'd be the other way around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Findog, what kind of things are you looking at that you needed to use white out? lol jk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a about individual awards? Dirk has never had backup like Allen/Pierce. Dirk has done more with less, when compared to KG.
    So first you didn't want to argue about championships 'cause we're talking about individual players but you don't want to argue about individual awards either? You're a blind Dirk homer, know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Finley and Steve Nash along with that most brilliant offensive mind of Nellie's say o. Allen and Pierce they are not, slouches they are not either and KG never had someone comparable. When he did, BAM le. The decaying stains he had in 04 he drug to a WCF in spite of injuries to just about everyone.

Take those boy-in-blue lover glasses off and "get a clue."

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Did Dirk Nowitzki your mom or something?
    No, he's only into ugly gold diggers.

Please post the box scores too and tell me how Dirk did in that series. CP3 had a much better supporting cast in that series than Dirk did.
    Jason Kidd > everybody not named Chris Paul, according to Ghazi and dirk4mvp.

Oh, but the 67 win team a year before didn't have Desgana Diop and Devin Harris.

Little too late for that, dontcha think?

Keep acting like your favorite team is the Nuggets, my friend.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk >>>> Kg. KG's ass is still sore from when Dirk gave him the rusty pipe treatment in their playoff series.

And a team that consists off Dirk/Pierce/Allen doesn't get pushed to the brink by the ing Hawks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I didn't know redzero was a Heat fan, especially after she just got done crying about Findawg living thru the Nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gold medal is nice and all, but why the fact does that matter. If KG was German and Dirk was American it'd be the other way around.
    Not beign an American didn't prevent Manu from getting his gold medal. But if you want let's not consider the gold medal. KG still kicks Dirk career's ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Michael Finley and Steve Nash say o. Allen and Pierce they are not, slouches they are not either and KG never had someone comparable. When he did, BAM le. The decaying stains he had in 04 he drug to a WCF in spite of injuries to just about everyone.

Take those boy-in-blue lover glasses off and "get a clue."
    Dirk was like 25 with those two, and even then, took our boys to the WCF and would have won it all if not for injury.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Keep acting like your favorite team is the Nuggets, my friend.
    I just find it interesting that a Hornets fan wants to give out lectures about "quitting," "not having heart," and being a "loser." I would be pretty humble after my team lost 121-63 on their own court in a playoff game.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Not beign an American didn't prevent Manu from getting his gold medal.

Name one player on Germany's team other than Dirk. Chris Kaman I think played on that team once. You're acting like gold medals are an individual thing.

Thread Information