Page 8 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im confused-

MAGATS support terrorism when the terrorists attack our democracy -
    and the GOP is basically another wing of HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH

who are MAGATS rooting for here?

and why are they blaming Biden and Dems instead of cheering for them - when terrorism is what they support?
    They support any narrative against the left.

Here, like hater, they root for chaos as they claim it would not have happened on their watch but are now happily cheering evangelicals in their ranks who want end of days.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Here, like hater, they root for chaos as they claim it would not have happened on their watch but are now happily cheering evangelicals in their ranks who want end of days.
    Effy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Starving and s ing innocent people while calling them animals won't go over well. Collective punishment never does.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...order-villages
    Like when you all, in concert attempted to assassinate President Trump because he was President.

American Democracy, indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy that this is even a remote pipedream

IDF Spokesperson: Israel regained full control of Gaza border villages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

:/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in march:

Hamas says leadership visited Russia, met Sergey Lavrov
    A Hamas official has revealed that his movement "recently" visited Moscow and warned that the group's "patience is running out" with Israel.

The Palestinian armed group Hamas said on Tuesday that it sent a high-level delegation to Russia and held talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

In an interview published on Hamas’ website, Saleh al-Arouri, deputy head of Hamas’ political bureau, said party leaders visited Russia and met Lavrov and that the visit was a reflection of Hamas’ weight among major global powers.

"The leadership of the movement visited Moscow and met Sergey Lavrov. It was an important visit that highlights the role of the movement with many global actors," Arouri said. He added that there might be another international Hamas trip "in the coming weeks." Arouri did not specify when the visit to Moscow took place, saying only that it happened "recently."

Commenting on the increasing Israeli attacks against Palestinians ahead of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, Arouri said the movement’s “patience is running out.”

Israeli-Palestinian tension has been rising in the West Bank as Israeli raids have intensified, leading to US warnings about the security situation. Israel has accused several West Bank groups including the Lion’s Den of being backed and funded by Hamas.

Meanwhile, Russian-Hamas relations have steadily grown. Russia has sought to increase its role in the Palestinian reconciliation dossier, with some Palestinians hoping it will break the US monopoly over the file that has been stalled for more than a decade.

Hamas officials have made several visits to the Russian capital, most recently in September of last year.

Moscow’s public support for Hamas also comes as its relations with Israel soured following its invasion of Ukraine last year. Israel has maintained a cautious stance in the war, but Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen’s February visit to Kyiv marked a small shift as Israel grows more concerned about Moscow-Tehran military cooperation and the use of Iranian drones in Ukraine.
    https://www.al-monitor.com/originals...-sergey-lavrov

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killnet, Linked to Moscow, Launches Cyber Assault on Israel
    Kremlin-Linked Hackers Launch Cyber Assault on Israel Amidst Rising Tensions

Kyiv, October 9, 2023 – A hacker collective known as Killnet, believed to have affiliations with the Kremlin, has initiated a significant cyberattack against the Israeli government. This cyber offensive comes in the midst of escalating tensions triggered by Hamas’s surprise attack on Israel last Saturday.

On Sunday morning, Killnet made its intentions clear through a statement on Telegram, accusing the Israeli government of supporting terrorism. The statement read, “Back in 2022, you supported the terrorist regime of Ukraine. You betrayed Russia. Today, Killnet officially informs you about it! All Israeli government systems will be subject to our attacks!”

Shortly thereafter, Killnet proudly announced the takedown of the Israeli government’s primary website, declaring, “The primary government site of the Israeli regime has been killed!”
    https://yugmarg.in/killnet-linked-to...ult-on-israel/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good!!!

Your turn Biden, you gonna sanction Russia some more, or, send the children and get ready for Dover?

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40% of Gaza's population is under 14 years old. They can't vote for Hamas.

Does it make sense to bomb them and starve them collectively?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    support for Israel, or is it just a hard on for the end times?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Did it make sense for Hussein to swear out a death warrant on Bin on nothing more than speculation? You thought that righteous in that circa.

yahoo, like Hussein back after 911 is blood drunk, yes, but mostly he's embarrassed that he got caught with his yamaka down...like you guys got caught with your pants down when Trump rushed the gate and made President. You took vengeance by threatening to kill him and his family numerous times for it. You still ain't staunched your wounds & stilled your humiliation.

American democracy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
    The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2018, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-ye...-in-our-faces/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& see we're, especially the in' Jews not going to take this opportunity to shine a line on the Nazi's in Ukraine. No in' way. And as long as that war goes on the term (Nazi's) is going to be like the other (N) word. Forbidden.

It's a grand time right now. It ain't Trump in the White House grand time, but it's the best since you dragged his ass out to the Tree of Woe..."Crucify him."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Shin Bet and the IDF criticized Bibi's support of settler violence in the West Bank as counterproductive, right wingers in the Knesset called them woke.

Amazing that Shin Bet and the IDF are no longer right wing enough for Israel's right wing.

A member of Netanyahu's ruling Likud Party, firebrand Tali Gottlieb agreed. "The ideology of the left has reached the top echelons of the Shin Bet," she said. The deep state has infiltrated the leadership of the Shin Bet and the IDF", Gottlieb added.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sy7gkzpsh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Shin Bet and the IDF criticized Bibi's support of settler violence in the West Bank as counterproductive, right wingers in the Knesset called them woke.

Amazing that Shin Bet and the IDF are no longer right wing enough for Israel's right wing.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sy7gkzpsh
    Hamas and Israeli right are feeding each other, that's why there is an endless cycle of violence. Add to that foreign funding for both sides, and i just don't see this stopping anytime soon. There were opportunities for peace, but they were sabotaged time and time again by selfish, vengeful people on both sides. I just don't see any path to solution right now. This action by Hamas probably gave the cycle of violence another 50 years of life.

It's just so sad that so few people there actually want a better future.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hamas and Israeli right are feeding each other, that's why there is an endless cycle of violence. Add to that foreign funding for both sides, and i just don't see this stopping anytime soon. There were opportunities for peace, but they were sabotaged time and time again by selfish, vengeful people on both sides. I just don't see any path to solution right now. This action by Hamas probably gave the cycle of violence another 50 years of life.

It's just so sad that so few people there actually want a better future.
    ...it's like us MAGA,s, v. We/Trump got ed by the other side, and a course the other side got their way and want it to go back like it was before Trump. Uh, uh. Nope. The with the future, better, or, whatever. I want my payback and said payback has nary satisfaction point. Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They've got their sermon material all lined up for the next six months+

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've got their sermon material all lined up for the next six months+
    And they get to recycle this every 5 years or so.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mostly we root for whatever solution effectively tanks Biden's approval rating beyond the point of no return to the point where it will be very difficult for him to even sniff a popular vote victory next year, much less the electoral college.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mostly we root for whatever solution effectively tanks Biden's approval rating beyond the point of no return to the point where it will be very difficult for him to even sniff a popular vote victory next year, much less the electoral college.
    Hey hobbit, why don’t you just say you want your daddy?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

> 40% of Raqqa was children. We bombed them to oblivion still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information