Page 7 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how long until Israel starts bombing Iran? US needs to cut diplomatic ties to Israel once it happens.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs must be excited about this war as it signals, for them, the beginning of the end of times and rapture.

Will they be in for a surprise when they see that it is only the end for the Palestinians in Gaza.

C’est la vie
    Which is stupid cause some of them believe the rapture is supposed to happen when all the jews go back to Israel or some

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is going to hit Hamas and very probably hesbollah at least 10 times worse than what the Israelis has suffered so far

A huge nasty complication is hummus holding Israeli citizens and maybe American citizens as hostages
    fingers crossed,,,,,sounds good to me,,,the less people the better,,,,everyone on this planet has become a raging lunatic,,,,myself included. Time for the world to do a major reboot,,,,just look at how divided we are here,,,,on the verge of a civil war,,,and we are just as divided when it comes to taking sides in international conflicts,,,,,no one gets along anymore and thats not gonna change now,,,,,but you are right, Israel is gonna lay waste to hamas very soon,,,,their government already greenlighted the go ahead,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hamas, hisbollah don't have drones?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel doesnt have nukes?,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at this in' guy,,,some in actor,,,,saying what i am saying,,,,is he a nihilist too?

Josh Gad Says He Was ‘Shamed, Unfollowed and Threatened’ for Israel Attacks Sympathy (yahoo.com)

The actor, who is Jewish, continued, “Instead of compassion & humanity, people are treating this as if it’s a FOOTBALL match with two teams when the points scored are dead human bodies,” Gad continued. “Waving flags around as if they are team jerseys. Have we lost our f–king minds? Somewhere in a basement right now, tied up and terrified are little CHILDREN who have never done anything to hurt a Palestinian. Somewhere on the streets of Gaza are innocent people who are being s ed, because terrorists decided it was best to destroy any opportunity for peace.

yes, numbnuts,,,,thats what ive been saying,,,we've all lost our in marbles,,,

Gad concluded, “There are no winners here. We are all losers. Most importantly, every Israeli and Palestinian is now on the losing end. I am truly at a loss. I guess I’m the naive one.”

again, youre preachin' to the choir, pal,,,,but people just dont get it.

“There’s something I have to say because it’s really making curious as to where we are as a society,” Gad began in a series of posts on Facebook/Instagram’s

the planet has become one giant hole as a society,,,,end of story,,,

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Bad situation. I'd be getting out of Iran if I was there.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Israel doesnt have nukes?,,,,
    Israel cannot nuke their own border. They'd kill themselves in the process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fingers crossed,,,,,sounds good to me,,,the less people the better,,,,everyone on this planet has become a raging lunatic,,,,myself included. Time for the world to do a major reboot,,,,just look at how divided we are here,,,,on the verge of a civil war,,,and we are just as divided when it comes to taking sides in international conflicts,,,,,no one gets along anymore and thats not gonna change now,,,,,but you are right, Israel is gonna lay waste to hamas very soon,,,,their government already greenlighted the go ahead,,,
    If you're ready to off yourself what are you waiting for

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If you're ready to off yourself what are you waiting for
    He's not. Right wing blowhards think they are god's gift to the Earth. They'd not tamper with that perfection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is stupid cause some of them believe the rapture is supposed to happen when all the jews go back to Israel or some
    For all I care, the ST MAGAs can pre-rapture themselves now, just in case, before the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Good riddance.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Israel cannot nuke their own border. They'd kill themselves in the process.
    You don't know from apple butter, Lue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whichever way is bad for Biden here is Dale's way. I want that bas defeated and I don't give two solid s who does the defeatin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bibi caught with his pants down... smh

Distracted trying to destroy the Israeli Supreme Court to save his own ass from corruption charges, while Hamas was loading up on missiles and terrerists.

Typical cuckservative, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In two weeks most of the world will be denouncing Israel for killing thousands of "innocent" Palestinians. Gaza is a totally ed area for an army to try to operate. Super dense population. A lot of Israeli troops are gonna get killed which will only escalate the death spiral.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Israelis don't surf!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In two weeks most of the world will be denouncing Israel for killing thousands of "innocent" Palestinians. Gaza is a totally ed area for an army to try to operate. Super dense population. A lot of Israeli troops are gonna get killed which will only escalate the death spiral.
    ...Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though with faint praise, CC, led proudly, with flat ears by CNN/MSNBC with FOX all but silent in the "denouncing."

Biden & Blinken will crow to whatever bitter end we're coming to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Big crowd, Effy. They're usually trampling one another in the aisles. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bibi caught with his pants down... smh

Distracted trying to destroy the Israeli Supreme Court to save his own ass from corruption charges, while Hamas was loading up on missiles and terrerists.

Typical cuckservative, tbh...
    too focused on the West Bank, and reportedly ignored warnings from Egypt.

Allies who share intelligence with Israel said security agencies were misreading reality.

An Egyptian intelligence official said Egypt, which often serves as a mediator between Israel and Hamas, had spoken repeatedly with the Israelis about “something big,” without elaborating.

He said Israeli officials were focused on the West Bank and played down the threat from Gaza. Netanyahu’s government is made up of supporters of Jewish West Bank settlers who have demanded a security crackdown in the face of a rising tide of violence there over the last 18 months.

“We have warned them an explosion of the situation is coming, and very soon, and it would be big. But they underestimated such warnings,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to discuss the content of sensitive intelligence discussions with the media.
    https://apnews.com/article/israel-ha...a171233be01721
    Last edited by Winehole23; 10-09-2023 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bibi got roasted in Ha'aretz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs must be excited about this war as it signals, for them, the beginning of the end of times and rapture.

Will they be in for a surprise when they see that it is only the end for the Palestinians in Gaza.

C’est la vie
    Im confused-

MAGATS support terrorism when the terrorists attack our democracy -
    and the GOP is basically another wing of HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH

who are MAGATS rooting for here?

and why are they blaming Biden and Dems instead of cheering for them - when terrorism is what they support?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, this was more or less the original strategy. Propping up militant sectarians against the secular PLO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starving and s ing innocent people while calling them animals won't go over well. Collective punishment never does.

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, said on Monday that Israeli forces regained “full control” of villages that were overrun with Palestinian terrorists since a war erupted on Saturday.

"I ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed. We are fighting human animals and we act accordingly," Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said in a statement shortly after Hagari's press briefing.
    https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...order-villages

Thread Information