Page 52 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3280
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I had this convo around 10 years ago with Turkish friends.

Yes the West pumped Israel with steroids. In part because of their own shame of WW2 (just get rid of them).

But Wars were fought where Israel was underdog and the Muslims failed to take it from them. Jews for all their BS, perform when it counts...
    ...only because America guarantee's their security.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ...only because America guarantee's their security.
    I'll be honest

I'm glad Jews no longer have a big voice in Polish society. But that's in part because they are a strong demographic. They have an imprint on Polish history and made our culture better. I also befriended a number of Jews in California.

Never was wronged by a Jew

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There's alot I dislike bout Israel/Zionism

There is more immediate issues I have with Islam in Europe

Frankfurt School is true. But today we both are against loud, aggressive protest

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's alot I dislike bout Israel/Zionism

There is more immediate issues I have with Islam in Europe

Frankfurt School is true. But today we both are against loud, aggressive protest
    Islam will never mesh with anything but Islam. Burn the infidels for Allah and take their woman and children as plunder. How anyone could support that garbage is asinine to me.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Let me explain myself

I don't think Jews Post WW2 in the West were fixated on weakening social values. They were simply the demographic willing to push the envelope. That included wide range of controversial TV shows and being attorneys for Civil Rights activists.

But this "supporting/pushing the outlier" is why they historically had drama in Europe

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Islam will never mesh with anything but Islam. Burn the infidels for Allah and take their woman and children as plunder. How anyone could support that garbage is asinine to me.
    Islam is the ultimate conqueror religion. They pressure their own relatives/community. Divide and conqueror- no ham, no women there. Very on board or against.

I had a smart woman try and argue covering in public is empowering because there is no physical pressure to look good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally want to kill all the Jews "from the river to the sea." You can't reason or bargain with that. You can't declare a ceasefire with that. You can't sign peace treaties with that. You can't coexist with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam is the ultimate conqueror religion. They pressure their own relatives/community. Divide and conqueror- no ham, no women there. Very on board or against.
    They're ed and un able.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They're ed and un able.
    In a West that is increasingly nonchalant, broken families and without direction

Islam is all that and more

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In a West that is increasingly nonchalant, broken families and without direction
    Amen.

But will hustle & bait race 24/7/365.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I've had some deep conversations with Muslims. Everything is double edged sword. Islam tends to attract Europeans that career or socially feel lost. All religions apply to this but especially Islam - it becomes one's World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've had some deep conversations with Muslims. Everything is double edged sword. Islam tends to attract Europeans that career or socially feel lost. All religions apply to this but especially Islam - it becomes one's World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally want to kill all the Jews "from the river to the sea." You can't reason or bargain with that. You can't declare a ceasefire with that. You can't sign peace treaties with that. You can't coexist with that.
    They don’t have a choice but to coexist with that. They have enough power to exist, but not enough power to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians and get away with it.

And soon they’re going to be forced to choose between security and Greater Israel. If they wiped Hamas out of Gaza, then they have to have a plan for what replaces it or else something even worse will emerge, and they’re going to need help from some of their Arab friends like Jordan and Egypt to manage the transition. They’re going to want concessions in the West Bank in return.

If they make the wrong choice, they may lose the power to exist through internal disillusionment. I don’t think the majority of Israelis are willing to die for Judea and Samaria.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a self-contained civilization. While that’s impressive, it also means it can never truly adapt to other civilizations without a great deal of spiritualization and contextualization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened? Get day drunk and this is the pile of that comes out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don’t have a choice but to coexist with that. They have enough power to exist, but not enough power to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians and get away with it.

And soon they’re going to be forced to choose between security and Greater Israel. If they wiped Hamas out of Gaza, then they have to have a plan for what replaces it or else something even worse will emerge, and they’re going to need help from some of their Arab friends like Jordan and Egypt to manage the transition. They’re going to want concessions in the West Bank in return.

If they make the wrong choice, they may lose the power to exist through internal disillusionment. I don’t think the majority of Israelis are willing to die for Judea and Samaria.
    Apparently the idea is to install a Fatah government. We'll see.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It’s a self-contained civilization. While that’s impressive, it also means it can never truly adapt to other civilizations without a great deal of spiritualization and contextualization.
    That's true. Islam is very powerful when it has a direct target/enemy. It allows their strict rules to be interpreted as outside insults/attacks. Engulfing support.

Until they (ever) modernize to incorporate women, they will remain behind the curve.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That'll go over like a fart in church, Stout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Settler violence ramps up in the West Bank. As in Gaza, there will be fewer Palestinians and less space for them.

We, the undersigned human rights and civil society NGOs in Israel, call on the international community to act urgently to stop the state-backed wave of settler violence which has led, and is leading to, the forcible transfer of Palestinian communities in the West Bank.

For the past three weeks, since Hamas's atrocities of October 7th, settlers have been exploiting the lack of public attention to the West Bank, as well as the general atmosphere of rage against Palestinians, to escalate their campaign of violent attacks in an attempt to forcibly transfer Palestinian communities. During this period, no fewer than thirteen herding communities have been displaced. Many more are in danger of being forced to flee in the coming days if immediate action is not taken.

Palestinian farmers are particularly vulnerable at this time, during the annual olive harvest
    season, because if they are unable to pick their olives they will lose a year's income. Yesterday Bilal Muhammed Saleh from the village of As-Sawiya south of Nablus was murdered while tending to his olive trees. He was the seventh Palestinian to have been killed by settlers since the current war began.

Unfortunately, the Israeli government is supportive of these attacks and does nothing to stop this violence. On the contrary: government ministers and other officials are backing the violence and in many cases the military is present or even participates in the violence, including in incidents where settlers have killed Palestinians. Moreover, since the war has begun there has been a growing number of incidents in which violent settlers have been do ented attacking nearby Palestinian communities while wearing military uniform and using government-issued weapons.
    https://www.btselem.org/press_releas..._the_west_bank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good on that man

If trade Sochan for that guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a massacre and has been for about two weeks now.
    That's the goal Whinehole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information