Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When it is all said and done, Jordan will still be objectively remembered as the greatest.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bulls without Jordan=still a serious contender with Pippen at the helm

Heat without Lebron=
    Heat without Lebron is also a contender in their conference, sadly.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where were the Bulls before just Jordan? Heat without LeBron could still reach ECF.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wade's inability to space the floor relegates Bosh to spot-up shooter, tbh..

Wade's style of play is better suited as a 6th man, where he would be elite..a SG that can't shoot doesn't fit in today's league..

If you have Wade on the floor, he needs to get the touches, he can't play the role of spot-up shooter, but Bosh can, so he has accepted that role..

The Spurs completely dominated the Finals whenever Wade was on the floor, because they were content with allowing him to shoot mid-range Js that don't allow others to get involved..
    This.

Wade completely messes up so much with Miami's spacing, and the ability for Lebron and Bosh to be fully effective. Wade should definitely be like Manu and accept a 6th man role.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its well known everything Barkley says its the exact opposite of the truth. We used to celeberate on the Laker boards when he picked against us. He only ever picked the Lakers to win in the 08 finals and the 11' series against the Mavs. Dude is a bonified loser

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No Lebron and they get thrashed by the Nets.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its well known everything Barkley says its the exact opposite of the truth. We used to celeberate on the Laker boards when he picked against us. He only ever picked the Lakers to win in the 08 finals and the 11' series against the Mavs. Dude is a bonified loser
    You're an idiot, because he used to pick the Lakers in most all of the series. And he actually picked the Mavs in the series in '11, because I remember right after the Mavs beat Portland, everyone on the TNT squad was adamant that the Lakers would thrash Dallas, but Charles was the only one who didn't agree. He at first said he wouldn't be shocked if the Mavs won, and eventually went ahead and chose the Mavs as his prediction shortly after saying that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mutombo was 34 years old that season, it wasn't like he was in his prime. The next best player on that Sixers team was freaking Eric Snow. LeBron's Cleveland teams were all quite a bit better than the 2001 Sixers.
    '01 sixers had the MVP, DPOY, 6MOY, & COTY

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're an idiot, because he used to pick the Lakers in most all of the series. And he actually picked the Mavs in the series in '11, because I remember right after the Mavs beat Portland, everyone on the TNT squad was adamant that the Lakers would thrash Dallas, but Charles was the only one who didn't agree. He at first said he wouldn't be shocked if the Mavs won, and eventually went ahead and chose the Mavs as his prediction shortly after saying that.
    Phillip pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dad Killer himself admitted he was heavily influenced by Dr. J and David Thompson.... long before DK's era, Wilt was statistically dominating more than DK could ever dream of and Russell was winning more rings than DK could ever dream of...

What was actually unlike anything ever seen before was the ridiculous media hype and slurpage that he still recieves to this day....
    Jordan's opposition in the 80s and 90s were some of the best teams in the NBA to that point. The Pacers, Pistons, Celtics, Knicks, the Eastern conference at that time was really strong and no cakewalks like LeBron has gotten since arriving to Miami.

And yes, Wilt and Russell accomplished more, but there wasn't a lot of video evidence of Wilt and the compe ion level of the Russell and Dr. J years wasn't like the 80s-90s NBA. A lot of more intense athletes, better teams, etc.

Also, Jordan averaged over 40 points in playoff series with an excellent teammate in Pippen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now he has good basketball takes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan's opposition in the 80s and 90s were some of the best teams in the NBA to that point. The Pacers, Pistons, Knicks, the Eastern conference at that time was really strong and no cakewalks like LeBron has gotten since arriving to Miami.

And yes, Wilt and Russell accomplished more, but there wasn't a lot of video evidence of Wilt and the compe ion level of the Russell and Dr. J years wasn't like the 80s-90s NBA. A lot of more intense athletes, better teams, etc.
    The 90s..

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    '01 sixers had the MVP, DPOY, 6MOY, & COTY
    Do you not remember how terrible they were? Their entire offense was to let Iverson jack up shots. Iverson attempted nearly 26 shots a game and no one else even reached double digits. And LOL at Aaron McKie being 6th man.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    What did I say that was funny? The Heat without LeBron COULD still reach the ECF, that's how weak the east is. People act like the Heat are the Cavs without LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to watch 90s basketball for more than an hour, I'd probably kill myself, tbh..

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Yeah, because all the compe ion teamed up back then in an already watered down era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade's inability to space the floor relegates Bosh to spot-up shooter, tbh..

Wade's style of play is better suited as a 6th man, where he would be elite..a SG that can't shoot doesn't fit in today's league..

If you have Wade on the floor, he needs to get the touches, he can't play the role of spot-up shooter, but Bosh can, so he has accepted that role..

The Spurs completely dominated the Finals whenever Wade was on the floor, because they were content with allowing him to shoot mid-range Js that don't allow others to get involved..
    He can shoot them freebies though and he shoots them well.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan made his teammates better when he was on the court playing with them. Can you honestly say that about Lebron? Since Bosh joined Superfriends, he has turned into a soft jump shooter that loves 3 pointers. Wade has half assed it on numerous occasions. Lebron is basically the center, power forward, small forward, shooting guard, and point guard of the Heat. I mean hasn't he led them in rebounds, assists, and scoring since Superfriends was created?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan made his teammates better when he was on the court playing with them. Can you honestly say that about Lebron? Since Bosh joined Superfriends, he has turned into a soft jump shooter that loves 3 pointers. Wade has half assed it on numerous occasions. Lebron is basically the center, power forward, small forward, shooting guard, and point guard of the Heat. I mean hasn't he led them in rebounds, assists, and scoring since Superfriends was created?
    You're stupid beyond belief. Go take a quadruple dose of xanax and down it with vodka. Please.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You gonna pay for it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    um what?

when was Bosh ever a true superstar??

And Wade was a superstar for their first season together, and since then has been injury prone and lazy.
    Bosh outscored and outplayed LeBron in the 2011 finals.

2011 Finals

Wade - 26.5 pts, 7 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1.5 steals

Bosh - 18.5 Points, 7.3 Rebounds

LeBron - 17.8 Points, 7.2 Rebounds, 6.8 Assists

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...11_finals.html

2012 NBA Finals

LeBron - 28.6 Points, 10.2 Rebounds, 7.4 Assists

Wade - 22.6 Points, 6 Rebounds, 5.2 Assists

Bosh - 14.6 Points, 9.4 Rebounds

2013 NBA Finals

LeBron - 25.3 Points, 10.9 Rebounds, 7 Assists

Wade - 19.6 Points, 4 rebounds, 4.6 assists

Bosh - 11.9 Points, 8.9 Rebounds

But yet LeBron needs "more help"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Lebron and they get thrashed by the Nets.
    Meh probably addressed but I think the concept was if Lebron never came in the 1st place, not if he's injured. That would mean the Heat would have another decent player for the money (or two or three since Bosh probably doesn't play either).

Wade had a ring already, and Lebron didn't take a bottom feeder to the Finals (like he did in Cleveland). He just made them a juggernaut in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bosh outscored and outplayed LeBron in the 2011 finals.

2011 Finals

Wade - 26.5 pts, 7 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1.5 steals

Bosh - 18.5 Points, 7.3 Rebounds

LeBron - 17.8 Points, 7.2 Rebounds, 6.8 Assists

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...11_finals.html

2012 NBA Finals

LeBron - 28.6 Points, 10.2 Rebounds, 7.4 Assists

Wade - 22.6 Points, 6 Rebounds, 5.2 Assists

Bosh - 14.6 Points, 9.4 Rebounds

2013 NBA Finals

LeBron - 25.3 Points, 10.9 Rebounds, 7 Assists

Wade - 19.6 Points, 4 rebounds, 4.6 assists

Bosh - 11.9 Points, 8.9 Rebounds

But yet LeBron needs "more help"
    lol not knowing the game of basketball enough to understand why the best player in the league isn't always the highest scorer on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol not knowing the game of basketball enough to understand why the best player in the league isn't always the highest scorer on the team.
    Is that what Phil told Kobe ?

Thread Information