Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm up for any trade that NJ does that doesn't involve Diaw

Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA

Orlando Magic and Minnesota Timberwolves discussed a Jason Richardson for Michael Beasley swap. Nothing imminent. Wolves weighing options.

--

I also heard Diaw for Beasley is an option as well (hopefully they don't go with that one...)
    Last edited by ace3g; 03-14-2012 at 11:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If CJ Miles goes to NJ, it means that the Spurs/Jazz/Wolves trade is dead because CJ Miles was a part of it. However, Jazz would be even more interested in Green because they will need 3pt shooting with Miles gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to Houston radio sports gurus, it sounds like the Rockets are ready to blow up the roster and start over. Guys like Dalembert Chanler Parsons, Patrick Patterson or even Scola might be available if the Spurs are looking for front line help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to Houston radio sports gurus, it sounds like the Rockets are ready to blow up the roster and start over. Guys like Dalembert Chanler Parsons, Patrick Patterson or even Scola might be available if the Spurs are looking for front line help.
    JA and Danny Green For Dalembert and Scola

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JA and Danny Green For Dalembert and Scola

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green for Dragic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sj for manu
    sj is atleast healthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chanler Parsons? why they should get rid of him (if not to sweeten a deal, whith someone taking on a bad contract)?

dont see us trading for any Rocket (even Daly or Scola would be great)...

...or any player per se.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chanler Parsons? why they should get rid of him (if not to sweeten a deal, whith someone taking on a bad contract)?

dont see us trading for any Rocket (even Daly or Scola would be great)...

...or any player per se.
    Rockets have to like Parsons right now. He's been balling lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Chris Kaman going to be on the move? According to ESPN.com, he's still drawing interest: "New Orleans is still willing to trade Kaman and will settle for a second-round draft pick at this point. The Hornets are not looking for players in return. Indiana has interest in Kaman."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Chris Kaman going to be on the move? According to ESPN.com, he's still drawing interest: "New Orleans is still willing to trade Kaman and will settle for a second-round draft pick at this point. The Hornets are not looking for players in return. Indiana has interest in Kaman."
    If this is true the Spurs would have to be re ed not to take it.

from across the pond Anonymous Cowherd's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd have to have cap room to take it, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd have to have cap room to take it, no?
    Salary dump TJ on someone, trade JA for a pick (or send him to NOH), use the TE from the GH3 trade, and that'll open up around $3.5mil.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Boston's CSNNE website, it said if Kaman isn't traded, there's a chance Kaman could be bought out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salary dump TJ on someone, trade JA for a pick (or send him to NOH), use the TE from the GH3 trade, and that'll open up around $3.5mil.
    can't package TE in a multi-player trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? A ing second round pick for Kaman? C'mon son

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised to not see this posted yet . . .

San Antonio has expressed interest in Flynn. ESPN.com

Anderson, Joseph and Ford, works financially. The Rockets are a team in flux. Wouldn't be surprising at all to see Martin, Lee, Williams, or a combination thereof, traded, so Anderson could provide some wing depth if that comes to fruition. While Joseph would provide a Flynn replacement, as he's unrestricted after the season and obviously won't be re-signing with them.

Hard to believe they couldn't do a little better than this for a guy who less than three seasons ago was the sixth pick and who, as underwhelming as he's been, hasn't had that much of an opportunity yet. And the opportunity he did get was on a dysfunctional team, with a coach attempting to run some variation of the triangle, which he's not suited for.

I'd do this in a second if I were the Spurs. They're going to need to find someone who can eat up lots of minutes at the point next season. Parker will be 30, coming off a season where he's carried a heavy load, potentially coming off a deep playoff run and off of playing in the Olympics.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched some Rockets games and Flynn sucks balls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    johnny flynn not bad i guess if spurs could land him as tps backup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Dwight Howard sage is crazy. He is literally changing his mind every couple of hours. The latest is that he will stay with Orlando and sign the opt-in papers. If it's confirmed, a lot of dominoes should fail today with teams knowing Howard won't be a free agent thsi summer.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup...if he goes through with it(don't hold your breath) everything should get rolling pretty quickly. Hopefully he bucks his current trend and does it so we can get this all over with.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't want to anyway. Any team he goes to can give him more money if they have his Bird rights rather than acquiring him via opting out of his final year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and why again should CLE do that?

btw.: I'd like us to get Flynn, but not sure, if I'm ready to give up on Joseph yet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and why again should CLE do that?

btw.: I'd like us to get Flynn, but not sure, if I'm ready to give up on Joseph yet!
    Signing another pg in no way means the spurs would be giving up on joseph..Joseph is only 20-21 years old and simply needs some time to refine his skills. I am pretty sure the spurs FO did not intend to give much (if any) PT to Joseph this season with the signing of Ford.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc J. Spears ‏ @SpearsNBAYahoo

Indiana Pacers acquiring guard Leandro Barbosa in a trade with Toronto Raptors, source tells Y!

Thread Information