Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2292
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning books and blacklisting teachers goes way beyond PC browbeating by Oberlin sop res and trigger warnings in syllabi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's politicizing education, again?

The school’s new interim president will be former Republican state House Speaker Richard Corcoran, who more recently served as DeSantis’ education commissioner.

Corcoran told a Hillsdale National Leadership Seminar last summer that education was “100% ideological.”

“Education is our sword. That’s our weapon. Our weapon is education,” he declared.
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d37...ristopher-rufo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teaching scientific theory is too woke for Montana?

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MONTANA:

NEW SECTION. Section 1.Requirements for science instruction in schools. (1) Science instruction may not include subject matter that is not scientific fact.
    (2) The board of public education may not include in content area standards any standard requiring curriculum or instruction in a scientific topic that is not scientific fact.
    (3) The superintendent of public instruction shall ensure that any science curriculum guides developed by the office of public instruction include only scientific fact.
    (4) (a) The trustees of a school district shall ensure that science curriculum and instructional materials, including textbooks, used in the district include only scientific fact.
    (b) Beginning July 1, 2025, a parent may appeal the trustees' lack of compliance to subsection (4)(a) to the county superintendent and, subsequently, to the superintendent of public instruction under the provisions for the appeal of controversies in this le pursuant to 20-3-107 and 20-3-210.
    (5) The legislature intends for this section to be strictly enforced and narrowly interpreted.
    (6) As used in this section, "scientific fact" means an indisputable and repeatable observation of a natural phenomenon.
    https://leg.mt.gov/bills/2023/billhtml/SB0235.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making school administrators responsible for determining what's a scientific fact is hilarious. Montana putting itself in charge of deciding whether administrators have done this correctly is a farce. Excluding scientific theory from science instruction is moronic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open carry for kids is woke.

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-republicans-derail-plan-to-keep-kids-from-carrying-guns-in-public/article_514d33cc-19be-5676-a08b-68eb6e611529.html

https://house.mo.gov/Bill.aspx?bill=...ar=2023&code=R

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black kids in US are not too young for police to shoot if they are accused by a karen of rape or carrying a gun, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Do your knees ever get sore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do your knees ever get sore?
    You know, not that long ago, polish immigrants in US were considered sub-human and non-white.

Your kind was not liked because of your culture, foreign language, Catholicism, having no skills, being damn poor, and too many of you taking good jobs from native US citizens.

And look at you now, all uppity, trying to be whiter than white, go figure.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You know, not that long ago, polish immigrants in US were considered sub-human and non-white.

Your kind was not liked because of your culture, foreign language, Catholicism, having no skills, being damn poor, and too many of you taking good jobs from native US citizens.

And look at you now, all uppity, trying to be whiter than white, go figure.
    Haha I'm not trying to be white etc. I simply find it odd to single out one ingredient in a gigantic soup. And no one cared/spoke out for us, we had to prove our worth over time. Some of those stereotypes you mention were true & valid.

Singling out groups might persuade some people but also push others away. Going back to your example - we had to adapt. I'm seeing the opposite today where American society needs to adapt to them. Why are they the exception to the rule?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I'm not trying to be white etc. I simply find it odd to single out one ingredient in a gigantic soup. And no one cared/spoke out for us, we had to prove our worth over time. Some of those stereotypes you mention were true & valid.

Singling out groups might persuade some people but also push others away. Going back to your example - we had to adapt. I'm seeing the opposite today where American society needs to adapt to them. Why are they the exception to the rule?
    Easy, you can pass off as white, they can’t.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Easy, you can pass off as white, they can’t.
    I don't personally know you but the pitfal I feel you are making is viewing things thru a black or white prism. The soup has alot of ingredients and even variations such as Anglo vs Slavic.

I probably grew up bias towards black-americans because of the Entertainment industry. As I aged and outgrew certain aspects, I noticed others didn't. And that includes friends of all races.

I think Liberals have done blacks a disservice by normalizing aspects that are not only counter-productive but even devastating for communities. Sidenote I think this is the root of current blacks having resentment towards jews. I.e. they pushed and profited. This is my general opinion of how Liberals have shifted over the past 10-15 years in regards to the black community. Not everything ofcourse but certain important aspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Closing your eyes to unpleasant realities is very anti-woke. No data, no problem!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blacks are stupid monkeys.
    You basically stated this.

You have zero to “teach” here.
    Go away to preach about something you actually understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fried cauliflower is a tool of our Khazarian overlords

Last edited by Winehole23; 02-11-2023 at 12:23 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Lol “were”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative snowflakes banning speech is the new norm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but you literally stated it rn bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you quit being a child.
    Frosty said black people are stupid and monkeys, especially in sports.
    And koriwhat sees no reason that this skin color somehow leads to stupidity and monkeyness is a bizarre conclusion therefore me stating this is wokeness.
    I guess you agree with Frosty?

If not, stfu...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you quit being a child.
    Frosty said black people are stupid and monkeys, especially in sports.
    And koriwhat sees no reason that this skin color somehow leads to stupidity and monkeyness is a bizarre conclusion therefore me stating this is wokeness.
    I guess you agree with Frosty?

If not, stfu...
    Basically isn't a fact but what you posted above "Basically" was stated as fact and by you. Not saying you truly believe such nonsense but don't state as facts even if you're trying to pin it on someone else while getting mad at me for pointing that simple fact out bud.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

You have zero to “teach” here.
    Go away to preach about something you actually understand.
    I'm not a teacher. Don't profess myself to be all knowing or even the right one. I'm simply sharing my experience. Which does seem more diverse and deep than many on here. I might change again. That is normal and should he encouraged. Widen the horizon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically isn't a fact but what you posted above "Basically" was stated as fact and by you. Not saying you truly believe such nonsense but don't state as facts even if you're trying to pin it on someone else while getting mad at me for pointing that simple fact out bud.
    You are so confused.

The guy you responded for is proving something you don’t believe exists.
    He denies nothing. His experience is blacks are stupid and monkeys.
    This is fairly widespread but of course Koriwhat living in South Texas has never seen bad behavior and outright mistreatment of blacks in his own surroundings. Get outside and see your state. Talk to people. Then you will get it. Maybe. Nahhh you won’t. You don’t want to believe it so concentrate on the whiners, not the abundance of people like yourself that deny.

Sorry bud I’ve seen it my entire life. I don’t live in a hole with my hands over eyes and ears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is so stupid.
    And you have to know it or you need to consult Frosty to see if you are one of the stupid monkeys with light skin.

Thread Information