Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey is a Crowder fan.
    Not shockingly, Crowder also backs down like a huge pussy when he’s confronted in person.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And your side is already a Jonestown scenario but instead of Kool-Aid it's estrogen, testosterone, and mutilation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Please Mommy can I have the night off? Please!”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at democrats thinking their party isnt heading in the same direction,,,,,after the crypt keeper is gone,,,your party is going full blown far left even to the point AOC with be on a democrat ticket in 2028,,,,you can bet on that. This country is ed and you cant help but laugh at the extremism that has taken over,,,,,democrats can continue to point the finger at trumpers but just look at all those anti-jews in the democrat party and you just know bad things are on the horizon,,,,so buckle up, buttercup,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I destroyed his ass"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at democrats thinking their party isnt heading in the same direction,,,,,after the crypt keeper is gone,,,your party is going full blown far left even to the point AOC with be on a democrat ticket in 2028,,,,you can bet on that. This country is ed and you cant help but laugh at the extremism that has taken over,,,,,democrats can continue to point the finger at trumpers but just look at all those anti-jews in the democrat party and you just know bad things are on the horizon,,,,so buckle up, buttercup,,,,,
    Only someone who's never been outside the United States would think the current Democratic platform is extreme, even if it tilted further left than it currently is.

It's okay bud. Someday you'll venture outside of the 50 mile radius you were born in. Until then the rest of the world is just gonna laugh at you when you say hyper-ignorant like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be ideal, but it'll never happen, tbh... instead we'll probably get another establishment centrist like Newsom, who, given the current GOP field, should win in a landslide...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only someone who's never been outside the United States would think the current Democratic platform is extreme, even if it tilted further left than it currently is.

It's okay bud. Someday you'll venture outside of the 50 mile radius you were born in. Until then the rest of the world is just gonna laugh at you when you say hyper-ignorant like this.
    USA politics is such a transparent tug of war between 2 parties/ideologies. There's no 3rd/4th to step in and tip the scales while also grounding the outliers

Recently Germany & Sweden made significant changes to their migration policies. Sweden being the big one

In other words Sweden just doubled the requirements for migrant salary to avoid deportation

For better & worse USA has checks & balances. European nations can and have drastically reversed course in a moments notice.

EDIT: To the OP. I think the social changes occurring are ground breaking. In the past 30 years (1990s) it usually plays out in the USA that the Left pushes the envelope and the Right counters but inevitably settles at a middle ground. When I was in school we were supporting gay rights and now it's way past that. Just look at the LGT flag or even group name: LGBTQQIP2SA

I think socially it is extreme but everything else is even or less progressive than parts of Western Europe/Scandinavia/Australia/Canada
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-03-2023 at 02:18 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That'd be ideal, but it'll never happen, tbh... instead we'll probably get another establishment centrist like Newsom, who, given the current GOP field, should win in a landslide...
    You're chock full a too, El. Just another sucker who flipped off Trump when he went out there after they ed up and found out. All the California suckers fled the flames and into AZ., the suckers. They're still here the mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lets say that someone finally got frustrated enough to off The Donald or he died of heart attack or some . Would the Republican party continue on the path he has put them on and push harder to the right or would they become more open to working across the isle? Personally, I don't see a scenario where they deviate from this path. The culture Trump has created is so firmly ingrained.

That said, who can carry on the legacy like Trump can? He's an absolutely legendary conman. I mean, who in the can get away with saying some of the he says and still get the kind of support he gets? It's to the point where NO ONE can speak a negative word about him or they will be banished from the party. We obviously don't have much time left dealing with Trump...but if the party continues on this path who is taking up Trumps torch?

I’m not sure at this point who would successfully be able to come in and gain all of his cult followers trust. But I’m pretty sure one of his two dimwitted sons would try to step in and play the whole “he was my father” deal and hope that the cult starts to follow them just because they are from Trump’s seed.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The republican party is a group of sleazebag salesmen who will suck any their cons uents put in front of them. Since the low IQ base love them some Trump, the rest of the sleazebags try to provide parts of that and are cautious to not appear against him. If Trump died, there'd be a slow waning of support for him over the next year but rest assured the party would fellate the remnants of racist bigotry for every vote possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsom is a weird case. He has a mix of both pretty notable leftist policies and some that are centrist or even a touch right of center. Overall I'd put him farther left than the avg Democrat in Congress, probably a notable shift left of Biden as well. Not sure if I'd call him establishment as he's taken on some challenges that are politically not popular at all esp at a National level.

Imagine him running against pudding fingers.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 11-04-2023 at 12:25 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The republican party is a group of sleazebag salesmen who will suck any their cons uents put in front of them. Since the low IQ base love them some Trump, the rest of the sleazebags try to provide parts of that and are cautious to not appear against him. If Trump died, there'd be a slow waning of support for him over the next year but rest assured the party would fellate the remnants of racist bigotry for every vote possible.
    Well, you're gonna find it a bit more difficult and hard to take that of which we took for our own, Lue.

But you're welcome to come ahead nonetheless. You won't believe what will happen next even as it's happening.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Newsom is a weird case. He has a mix of both pretty notable leftist policies and some that are centrist or even a touch right of center. Overall I'd put him farther left than the avg Democrat in Congress, probably a notable shift left of Biden as well. Not sure if I'd call him establishment as he's taken on some challenges that are politically not popular at all esp at a National level.

Imagine him running against pudding fingers.
    Put Newly in a mini-skirt, Cry, and he looks good enough to .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not sure at this point who would successfully be able to come in and gain all of his cult followers trust. But I’m pretty sure one of his two dimwitted sons would try to step in and play the whole “he was my father” deal and hope that the cult starts to follow them just because they are from Trump’s seed.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Well, you're gonna find it a bit more difficult and hard to take that of which we took for our own, Lue.

But you're welcome to come ahead nonetheless. You won't believe what will happen next even as it's happening.
    You live in the past, an era I don't have to contend with today. Enjoy your reminiscing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You live in the past, an era I don't have to contend with today. Enjoy your reminiscing.
    You'll get there, by & by, Lue. Just remember Dale when you arrive. "That SOB was right all along."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give him a bit. He's the same coward that has run and hid a million times here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Give him a bit. He's the same coward that has run and hid a million times here.
    Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao hater itt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao hater itt

Sunday mornin' comin' down & old Wimpy shows up, bigger than life.

Mornin', Splits.

- Your Creator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao hater itt

ST MAGAs been this way since Yam s was taken out back to the shed by Ole Joe in 2020.

They still cry about it to this day.

A whooping for the ages.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ST MAGAs been this way since Yam s was taken out back to the shed by Ole Joe in 2020.

They still cry about it to this day.

A whooping for the ages.
    Sunday mornin' comin' down & old Wimpy shows up, bigger than life.

Mornin', Splits.

- Your Creator

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You'll get there, by & by, Lue. Just remember Dale when you arrive. "That SOB was right all along."
    When you're wrong you seem to prefer reliving a time, when you weren't, over admitting you're wrong.

Thread Information