Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    June 2017. FBI brings up Dolan first. They knew they had communicated and knew Danchenko was lying about it.

nothing in those 2 photos are contradictory

do you know this man vs did this man provide this you with specific information

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    nothing in those 2 photos are contradictory

do you know this man vs did this man provide this you with specific information
    FBI already knew Dolan gave Dachenko allegations that showed up in the company reports and later the Steele dossier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI already knew Dolan gave Dachenko allegations that showed up in the company reports and later the Steele dossier.
    i havet seen you post anything that do ents your claim that the FBI knew at the time that he gave false statements

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i havet seen you post anything that do ents your claim that the FBI knew at the time that he gave false statements
    I already told you page 17 and on. I can't copy paste the relevant portions from do entcloud.

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...tsvaed51569210

The FBI knew he talked to Dolan about allegations in the company report/dossier, the FBI asked him if he talked to Dolan about allegations in the company report/dossier and he lied and said no.

Now back to Mueller. Was his team incompetent or did they turn a blind eye to everything Steele/Sussman/Danchenko/Dolan? Rosenstein directed Mueller to investigate "(1) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. "2)any matters that arose or may arise directly from that investigation"(the Investigation)." Everything Durham is presenting would have arose from #2, which Mueller and his team were tasked to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already told you page 17 and on. I can't copy paste the relevant portions from do entcloud.

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...tsvaed51569210

The FBI knew he talked to Dolan about allegations in the company report/dossier, the FBI asked him if he talked to Dolan about allegations in the company report/dossier and he lied and said no.

Now back to Mueller. Was his team incompetent or did they turn a blind eye to everything Steele/Sussman/Danchenko/Dolan? Rosenstein directed Mueller to investigate "(1) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. "2)any matters that arose or may arise directly from that investigation"(the Investigation)." Everything Durham is presenting would have arose from #2, which Mueller and his team were tasked to do.

that says what he lied about. that do ent doesnt say they knew at the time he was lying

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    that says what he lied about. that do ent doesnt say they knew at the time he was lying
    You think they just brought up Dolan out of the blue? The FBI knew Danchenko and Dolan had been communicating about the company report/dossier. Read up on Olga Galkina, she was a friend of Danchenko and I believe the only Danchenko subsource the FBI directly interviewed. Galkina was in regular conversations with Dolan. Galkina was targeted under 702...FBI had her communications between Dolan and Danchenko. Revealed in the IG report.

Feels like you are just focusing on this one aspect so you don't have to talk about Mueller or his team. Second time you've ignored my question.

Was Mueller's team incompetent or did they turn a blind eye to everything Steele/Sussman/Danchenko/Dolan? Rosenstein directed Mueller to investigate "(1) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. "2)any matters that arose or may arise directly from that investigation"(the Investigation)."

Everything Durham is presenting would have arose from #2, which Mueller and his team were tasked to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think they just brought up Dolan out of the blue? The FBI knew Danchenko and Dolan had been communicating about the company report/dossier. Read up on Olga Galkina, she was a friend of Danchenko and I believe the only Danchenko subsource the FBI directly interviewed. Galkina was in regular conversations with Dolan. Galkina was targeted under 702...FBI had her communications between Dolan and Danchenko. Revealed in the IG report.

Feels like you are just focusing on this one aspect so you don't have to talk about Mueller or his team. Second time you've ignored my question.

Was Mueller's team incompetent or did they turn a blind eye to everything Steele/Sussman/Danchenko/Dolan? Rosenstein directed Mueller to investigate "(1) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. "2)any matters that arose or may arise directly from that investigation"(the Investigation)."

Everything Durham is presenting would have arose from #2, which Mueller and his team were tasked to do.
    your question has a false premise unless you can corroborate the claim that mueller's team knew at the time that they were lied to. you can brush this off as "focusing on one aspect" but its pretty important as it relates to the premise of your question

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    your question has a false premise unless you can corroborate the claim that mueller's team knew at the time that they were lied to. you can brush this off as "focusing on one aspect" but its pretty important as it relates to the premise of your question
    The FBI ran the questioning of Danchenko, not Mueller. I said the FBI knew Danchenko was lying. Questioning happened before Mueller was even appointed.

My comments on Mueller are a related but different topic. I want to know your thoughts on Mueller and his team. Durham has brought to light lots of incriminating evidence that never made it into the Mueller report, even though Rosenstein tasked Mueller to investigate any matters that arose during the investigation. What Durham is exposing clearly arose during the Mueller invest, why was none of it the Mueller report?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI ran the questioning of Danchenko, not Mueller. I said the FBI knew Danchenko was lying. Questioning happened before Mueller was even appointed.

My comments on Mueller are a related but different topic. I want to know your thoughts on Mueller and his team. Durham has brought to light lots of incriminating evidence that never made it into the Mueller report, even though Rosenstein tasked Mueller to investigate any matters that arose during the investigation. What Durham is exposing clearly arose during the Mueller invest, why was none of it the Mueller report?
    you havent demonstrated when anyone first knew he was lying

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is Cuck Ross Derp? I can’t tell.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    you havent demonstrated when anyone first knew he was lying
    Whether you think I did or not has nothing to do with my questions about Mueller and his team you keep avoiding.

Why do you refuse to discuss Mueller and his team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether you think I did or not has nothing to do with my questions about Mueller and his team you keep avoiding.

Why do you refuse to discuss Mueller and his team?
    because otherwise your question re: mueller necessarily includes a false premise

that they knew or should have know at the time that this guy gave false statements

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    because otherwise your question re: mueller necessarily includes a false premise

that they knew or should have know at the time that this guy gave false statements
    Are you really this dense or is this a deliberate attempt by you to play dumb and eventually get me so bored I just give up the conversation?

I never said Mueller should have known about Danchenko’s lies. I said the FBI knew about his lies. The FBI interview was before Mueller was appointed.

Now that we have cleared that up let’s move on to Mueller.

None of what Durham is now exposing was in the Mueller report, it should have been given the scope memo, but it wasn’t. Do you think Mueller and team investigated the Clinton/Steele/Russia ties and purposely left them out of the Mueller report or were they incompetent or negligent and didn’t investigate the Clinton/Steele/Russia ties?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Cuck Ross Derp? I can’t tell.
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I'm just doing a quick scroll and I'm guessing there is a bunch of tsa goal post moving followed by him claiming sunshine else is moving the goal post.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I mean, I'm just doing a quick scroll and I'm guessing there is a bunch of tsa goal post moving followed by him claiming sunshine else is moving the goal post.
    Your guess would be wrong. Just like your guess that your was the only your wife was sucking was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your guess would be wrong. Just like your guess that your was the only your wife was sucking was wrong.
    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! His is too small to satisfy any woman. Tiny having beta BlaKKKe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your guess would be wrong.
    Doubtful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! His is too small to satisfy any woman. Tiny having beta BlaKKKe.
    Lol literally five minutes ago:

You're obsessed with Trump's bro... I have read about 4 or 5 replies from you in the past month where you continue to bring this same up. How odd.
    Just another day for angry tats.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Not doubtful at all. It was as wrong as your guess that your was the only duck your wife was sucking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not doubtful at all.
    Neh, you already got people thinking you're derp. I bet I'm spot on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really this dense or is this a deliberate attempt by you to play dumb and eventually get me so bored I just give up the conversation?

I never said Mueller should have known about Danchenko’s lies. I said the FBI knew about his lies. The FBI interview was before Mueller was appointed.

Now that we have cleared that up let’s move on to Mueller.

None of what Durham is now exposing was in the Mueller report, it should have been given the scope memo, but it wasn’t. Do you think Mueller and team investigated the Clinton/Steele/Russia ties and purposely left them out of the Mueller report or were they incompetent or negligent and didn’t investigate the Clinton/Steele/Russia ties?
    sounds like this stuff, rather, should have been in horowitz' report which actually looked into the crossfire hurricane investigation

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not the size of the sword, its the skill of the swordsman. you should know this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In spite of being DENIED access to Trump's financials,

Mueller presented 9 or 10 impeachable instance's of Trash's obstruction.

You should be thrilled that Pelosi and Dems are such wimps to let that slide, let Trash escape, encourage Trash and future Repugs to do the same and worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not the size of the sword, its the skill of the swordsman. you should know this.
    Good one PG

Thread Information