Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dillon Brooks.

Wonder when someone is going to slap him into next Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iincredible how having James Harden and Westchuck on the same team has been beneficial for the Clippers.

Westbrook seems to have embraced a team player mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry absolutely smoked in regulation. Took co punks Trae Young and DJ Murryays shorts down and schooled them, esp the final minutes of reg.
    Too bad for Curry pussy Klay drug him down.

Curry is still 1st team All Pro.

Klanus should go try to be an off the bench guy. He's that washed. Specially on D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe the hype. Curry is closer to fringe All-Star than 1st team All-NBA at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got a visual of you trying to guard Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A healthy Clippets team is really really good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Who said this 3 years ago?

"I think I'm the best defender to ever play this game," _____ said. "One hundred percent, that's my opinion. But I also think I view the game a lot differently than most people view the game. I think I just see it from a different perspective. I think when you look at the things that make a great defender: reaction time, toughness, being able to see the picture long before it develops, and most importantly, in order to finish a defensive possession, you've got to rebound. And I think I rebound well. And so when I look at all the facets that make up the defensive side of the ball, I think I'm great in every facet. So I think I'm the best defender to ever play in the NBA. I'll stand by that. I'll put myself up against anyone."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dk if this is the level of Doc Rivers scam, but while channels are being flipped i see this dipstick on major soap General Hospital.

So i watch for a few minutes and he is pursuing this fairly fine piece:

While she mostly blew him off, the storyline is open that dipstick will get a romance with her.
    Hey, it is sponsored by super woke ABC.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how dallas looks better when they have some big players. Only took them 5 years to figure this out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe the hype. Curry is closer to fringe All-Star than 1st team All-NBA at this point.
    Hey Porky, watch the game winner.
    Vs Phoenix.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Porky, watch the game winner.
    Vs Phoenix.
    At thinking one random shot has any bearing on what I said and becoming a Curry fanboy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At thinking one random shot has any bearing on what I said and becoming a Curry fanboy.
    Watch some Golden State games numb nutts.
    "One shot."

As long as my little teddy bear Curry keeps winning me bets I'm good with him from a financial standpoint.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch some Golden State games numb nutts.
    "One shot."

As long as my little teddy bear Curry keeps winning me bets I'm good with him from a financial standpoint.
    At acting as if he I said he sucks.

Learn the game as well as advanced metrics and you'll know he's not the same player as in recent years, which makes sense considering he's 35.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At because I burst your bubble on golden boy and conflating fringe All-Star with terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At because I burst your bubble on golden boy and conflating fringe All-Star with terrible.
    you didn't burst anything.
    We agree he is a legit all star.
    As to 1st team All Pro for the entire NBA, yes i would concede he is not as Doncic and SGA are better.

As to your "fringe All-Star" proclamation, sure you tell me which 5 Western guards are better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't burst anything.
    We agree he is a legit all star.
    As to 1st team All Pro for the entire NBA, yes i would concede he is not as Doncic and SGA are better.

As to your "fringe All-Star" proclamation, sure you tell me which 5 Western guards are better.
    I said closer to, as in instead of being clearly superior to, he's now in the tier with Booker, Morant, Fox, Edwards and Harden (again).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly >>>>>>>> Coc Rivers.

What a blowout tonight. With the Heat having 3 out due to injury including Jimmy Butler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philly >>>>>>>> Coc Rivers.

What a blowout tonight. With the Heat having 3 out due to injury including Jimmy Butler.
    well duh, Spo is the best coach in the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well duh, Spo is the best coach in the league
    Long term Spro has a chance to catch Pops (Timmy Dunks) all time wins record.
    Altho Pop will probably leech off Wemby for the entire 5 years of this contract. At X point Wemby will start dragging Pop to wins. Or will he? This roster and Popped strategy, what a dumpster fire. Maybe Spurs will get super lucky in lottery and draft again.

Also going to be interesting to see Pop and Doc, two very similar coaches now duking it out for Most Losses All Time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long term Spro has a chance to catch Pops (Timmy Dunks) all time wins record.
    Altho Pop will probably leech off Wemby for the entire 5 years of this contract. At X point Wemby will start dragging Pop to wins. Or will he? This roster and Popped strategy, what a dumpster fire. Maybe Spurs will get super lucky in lottery and draft again.

Also going to be interesting to see Pop and Doc, two very similar coaches now duking it out for Most Losses All Time.
    Of all the nba coaches who coached more than 400 games, Popovich 5th highest winning percentage (behind Phil Jackson, Billy Cunningham, KC Jones, Steve Kerr and Red Auerbach, all of them had comparable or better roster strengths to Popovich teams), and 10th in playoff winning percentage.

He has 29 more wins than #2 Don Nelson, but 302 less loses. Of all the coaches who had 1000+ wins, only Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, and Rick Adelman had less losses than Popovich.

Even though Pop is #1 in wins, he is #12 in losses in the all time list. I am not sure what you are expecting Pop to do as a coach.

Doc Rivers had 2 more losses, but also 269 less wins, unless you want

All numbers as of end of the 22-23 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all of them had comparable or better roster strengths to Popovich teams
    Noooooo.

It is indeed amazing how far Timmy Dunks and core upped Pops win %

Now if you want to post AD (After Duncan) or better yet AKZ (after Kwa got Zaza'd) you'll get a real clear picture.

Thread Information