Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everything is just a formality

2015-2016 season is the real USA team tryout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BFFs

Porker should go the Paul George way, tbh.
    fingers crossed tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch their shoes, solid teamwork, the same Jordans today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayward, plumlee and love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys who won't make it 100% assuming everyone is healthy and maintains performance.

Barnes, Beal, MCW, Conley, Derozan, Drummond, Gay, Faried, Harris, Oladipo, Plumlee, Parsons

Unlikely but possible

Butler, Paul George, Draymond Green, Hayward, Jordan, Melo, Wall

biggest Fight for a spot

PF/wildcard

Aldridge, Blake, Love, Wall

Likely team

Guard

Paul, Curry, Westbrook, Irving

Wings

Lebron, Durant, and kawhi will be wing/small ball 4... Thompson shooting will earn him a spot as the designated spot up shooter.

Bigs

Anthony, Howard, Cousins, Blake...

boggie is going to make it. LMA is obviously a much better player though, got coach never liked LMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch their shoes, solid teamwork, the same Jordans today
    You probably were being sarcastic about watching their shoes, but just wanted to say that Kawhi has on a pair of XX9 and LMA has on the Super.Fly 4 kicks.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably were being sarcastic about watching their shoes, but just wanted to say that Kawhi has on a pair of XX9 and LMA has on the Super.Fly 4 kicks.
    he wasn't sarcastic. Dude legit thought they were the same.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Colgangelo was named director of USA basketball in 2005, 2004 was the last year of Pop as USA team assistant coach.
    He hates Pop since his days in Phoenix, plus he was a close friend of Stern, and it's more than likely that he hired coach K instead of Pop just for the same cold war.
    Link or else this is just pure speculation from your part. This is the first time I've heard this and it seems that I'm not the only one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link or else this is just pure speculation from your part. This is the first time I've heard this and it seems that I'm not the only one.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/popovic...0209--nba.html
    There's one thing that Popovich has a hard time getting over, one thing beyond the Spurs universe that desperately appealed to him: Coaching Team USA in the 2008 Olympics. He wanted the job badly, yes, but he could live with the disappointment of Jerry Colangelo passing him over for Mike Krzyzewski. This had nothing to do with the Duke coach's credentials, sources said, but everything to do with Popovich's belief that the Team USA managing director, Colangelo, a past Phoenix Suns CEO, had needlessly cast doubt on the sincerity of something that Popovich held sacred.

First of all, sources say Popovich was frustrated two years ago that he never had a chance to sit down and meet with Colangelo about the Olympic job. They had one telephone conversation, and Popovich had been told that a face-to-face discussion would follow it. Yet Colangelo traveled to see Krzyzewski, and the coach that Colangelo confesses now was always "his first choice" was soon chosen for the USA reclamation project.

In explaining his choice of Krzyzewski over Popovich, sources say, Colangelo infuriated the Spurs coach with the public suggestions that he wasn't as enthusiastic about the job as Duke's coach, that he didn't seem to want it as badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember reading this one in 2013 before. Lol the funniest part in the article was " has frozen over"

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/03...-make-it-work/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fingers crossed tbh
    wishing career ending injury to a Spurs player.... shhhh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should go snort a pile of anthrax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should stop sleeping with your brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lineups for tomorrows scrimmage (9:30 CST, ESPN2)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is a low class move to wish injury on anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leonard will choke in the 4th and LMA's vagina will be aching after getting raped by Brow. Blow up the Spurms, season over. This game will be this year's Alba Berlin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/VegasBballMom/st...49052743536640

Lori Stvns ZimmerMoM@VegasBballMom reported that Kawhi stayed after practice yesterday to work on his game. Good for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys act like these guys don't play basketball all summer anyways. Whether it be pick up games or playing w/ team USA, these guys are going to be playing and at risk for injury. Basketball is what they do. I hope that playing against the best in the world will improve his game.
    Agreed. I rather have them playing organized games rather than pick up games. Either way, they're going to play basketball in the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The coaches forgot about Oladipo and added him to the list last minute. Everyone is in alphabetical order except him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wishing career ending injury to a Spurs player.... shhhh
    That player happens to be a cancer. I prefer to see my Spurs win without the cancer than to see the cancer drag them down when he's out on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That player happens to be a cancer. I prefer to see my Spurs win without the cancer than to see the cancer drag them down when he's out on the court.
    Yup.

This is somethintg these player fans would never get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys who won't make it 100% assuming everyone is healthy and maintains performance.

Barnes, Beal, MCW, Conley, Derozan, Drummond, Gay, Faried, Harris, Oladipo, Plumlee, Parsons

Unlikely but possible

Butler, Paul George, Draymond Green, Hayward, Jordan, Melo, Wall

biggest Fight for a spot

PF/wildcard

Aldridge, Blake, Love, Wall

Likely team

Guard

Paul, Curry, Westbrook, Irving

Wings

Lebron, Durant, and kawhi will be wing/small ball 4... Thompson shooting will earn him a spot as the designated spot up shooter.

Bigs

Anthony, Howard, Cousins, Blake...

boggie is going to make it. LMA is obviously a much better player though, got coach never liked LMA

Unfortunately, Aldridge's lack of a prior history with the program and a seemingly rocky relationship, will more than likely cost him, even though he'd be an ideal Bosh replacement and arguably only Davis is a better fit among true bigs for the international game.

In general, I suspect they'll also favor those who've helped rebuild the program, so presuming everyone is available . . .

Locks: F - James, Durant, C - Davis G - Paul, Curry, Harden

Probable: F - Griffin, Love, G - Westbrook

On the bubble: F - Anthony, Aldridge, Leonard, C - Howard, Cousins, G - Irving, Thompson

I'd lean towards Anthony, Leonard and Irving, claiming the final three spots, which would move Griffin and Love to C.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, Aldridge's lack of a prior history with the program and a seemingly rocky relationship, will more than likely cost him, even though he'd be an ideal Bosh replacement and arguably only Davis is a better fit among true bigs for the international game.

In general, I suspect they'll also favor those who've helped rebuild the program, so presuming everyone is available . . .

Locks: F - James, Durant, C - Davis G - Paul, Curry, Harden

Probable: F - Griffin, Love, G - Westbrook

On the bubble: F - Anthony, Aldridge, Leonard, C - Howard, Cousins, G - Irving, Thompson

I'd lean towards Anthony, Leonard and Irving, claiming the final three spots, which would move Griffin and Love to C.
    I completely forgot about Harden.

question mark Irving, thompson..

I predict making it as an iggy replacement but who knows..His relationship with the mens team isn't as bad as aldridge but he doesn't have a good history either..I'm almost positive Aldrige won't make it.

2015-16 should factor in..huge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I completely forgot about Harden.

question mark Irving, thompson..

I predict making it as an iggy replacement but who knows..His relationship with the mens team isn't as bad as aldridge but he doesn't have a good history either..I'm almost positive Aldrige won't make it.

2015-16 should factor in..huge.
    Irving/Thompson will probably be their toughest call, even though neither will be in the rotation. I went Irving because he's better, played at Duke (barely, but still) and despite the perception, if you give him the clean catch-and-shoots he'd get on this team, I'm not sure there's any noticeable difference in their shooting.

Aldridge won't make it; I just put him on the bubble, because talent/fit wise, he'll at least receive some consideration and that means it'll only take a few of the bigs ahead not being able to go and he's on the team.

15-16 will matter most for probably Anthony and Howard, to show they're at least close to what they were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irving/Thompson will probably be their toughest call, even though neither will be in the rotation. I went Irving because he's better, played at Duke (barely, but still) and despite the perception, if you give him the clean catch-and-shoots he'd get on this team, I'm not sure there's any noticeable difference in their shooting.

Aldridge won't make it; I just put him on the bubble, because talent/fit wise, he'll at least receive some consideration and that means it'll only take a few of the bigs ahead not being able to go and he's on the team.

15-16 will matter most for probably Anthony and Howard, to show they're at least close to what they were.
    It's only going to get worse for Aldridge as his numbers would most likely drop big time. I don't expect him to score between 21-23 this year.

I have thompson making it over Irving considering their Past performance with the US team. Thompson was way more effective last year than Irving with the US.

Thread Information