Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you sign for a certified letter, I'm pretty sure it can't be returned. If she made the mistake of signing for a letter that's not hers, it's not the postal worker's fault. He was doing his job.
    No.

It was right after the fact. The postal employee insisted on treating her as an authorized agent, when she was obviously was implying she wasn't.

He could have deleted the scanner entry and torn the card up or given it to her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Yeah,that is obviously mentally UNSTABLE. How do you NOT KNOW you're a racist psycho pig when you are?

Oh and Obama is the worst black president this country has ever had. Is that a racist thing to say?

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He could have deleted the scanner entry and torn the card up or given it to her.
    Why would he cir vent the standard process because SHE wasn't paying attention? Think about it...it's like you say when people get their houses taken away for not being able to pay their ridiculous loans or home owner fees - READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING! Tough if she made a mistake, at least she gets to keep her house, right? Then she starts to preach to him as if she's an authority on race and tries to intimidate him? that .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    she's also probably a palin supporter from the sounds of it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're probably a re from the sounds of it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Why would he cir vent the standard process because SHE wasn't paying attention? Think about it...it's like you say when people get their houses taken away for not being able to pay their ridiculous loans or home owner fees - READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING! Tough if she made a mistake, at least she gets to keep her house, right? Then she starts to preach to him as if she's an authority on race and tries to intimidate him? that .
    My God...

You don't get it.

Yes, she made a mistake, but once she made any indication she was not the authorized signing agent... He was in the wrong.

No if, and, or butts. He was fired for that reason, and illegally taking the video, against postal regulations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    she's also probably a palin supporter from the sounds of it
    That doesn't matter. No way to spin the fact the he was fired for his wrong actions while on the job.

Also, we don't know what lead up to the video we say. How many minutes preceding it do we not see, that may change the context? Maybe she was real nice and pleasant at first. Maybe he wasn't.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Apparently, the official reason that he was fired was for missing 90 of his mail stops.

Regardless, they're both a couple of dumbasses. She should of bit her tongue when she felt like saying those rediculous things, and he should have just taken back the stupid letter. It wasn't worth it for either party involved.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    She should of bit her tongue when she felt like saying those rediculous things, and he should have just taken back the stupid letter. It wasn't worth it for either party involved.
    Agreed. But she didn't violate terms of employment. He did.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    At first I thought she was just an ass but after hearing her tell the story about black women working with whites against the black man I'm pretty sure she's psychotic. I would venture to say that there is enough evidence in this video for an EDW to be issued on her(a warrant that holds a patient that is deemed unsafe for 72hrs).
    agreed, she should be 302'd

Thread Information