Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins and the pups looking good so far

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    HarlemHeat37 with ful take after ful take. He's probably mad that his steroid cheating self could never amount to balling out like Wiggins.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HarlemHeat37 with ful take after ful take. He's probably mad that his steroid cheating self could never amount to balling out like Wiggins.
    I like Wiggins..he's still overrated, though..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He just lacks aggression and he seems pretty happy playing second fiddle even when he was in Kansas which is why he'll probably won't live up to his #1 pick expectation. Things could change but I don't see him exceeding projections. 23/6/5 career with solid defense is probably his ceiling which is nothing to sneeze at but he won't reach Durant/Lebron status

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    needs to goto a team where he can chuck away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has been very good the past two games ...I may have underrated him a bit ...but overall i agree with Harlem ...he is overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just lacks aggression and he seems pretty happy playing second fiddle even when he was in Kansas which is why he'll probably won't live up to his #1 pick expectation. Things could change but I don't see him exceeding projections. 23/6/5 career with solid defense is probably his ceiling which is nothing to sneeze at but he won't reach Durant/Lebron status
    That's a very good statline tbh.

Wiggins still not gonna be that , he shoots long 2's most of the time right

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...6/seasontype/2

He's 10th in the league in scoring.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Looks like my thread motivated him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 games against us in a space of week..nothing really special about this kid..just too inefficient with suspect BB IQ ..his D is the probably most overrated thing about high prospect in the last few years..he doesn't have neither the the shooting stroke nor the handling to thrive from the perimeter..he is still young though, a coaching change in Minny and some dead wood cutting in that roster may help him in the future..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As I have said in another thread, his career is mirroring Gay/Derozan so far..He is actually been a tier defender ..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

As I have said in another thread, his career is mirroring Gay/Derozan so far..He is actually been a tier defender ..
    The Wolves wouldn't be blowing all those leads if Wiggins had an alpha mentality like Rudy, tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this fouled Kyle with 20 sec left so his overrated ass could statpad in 16 points game ..

GM Lebron TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derozan is averaging like 28ppg. Elite scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wolves wouldn't be blowing all those leads if Wiggins had an alpha mentality like Rudy, tbh:

Honestly, out of the Wolves "Big 3" members, LaVine seems be the one who has more of the "it" factor, which is bad news for them..

That was also a terrible mental game by KAT who hasn't made any kind of leap so far in his sop re year..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was some sad stuff.. if tibs has balls he should start him in the next game and sub him out for the day after 5 secs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow...

Thats bad. Is it effort?

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    He doesn't belong on this team . He's a sub par defender . Brings nothing to the team but ISO scoring . He's Playing hero ball . Look at last night . Lavine was hot . 3rd qrt Wiggins shots the team into a grave missing like 6 in a row . Lavine doesn't get a shot all qrt . Wiggins at this point isn't better than Lavine .

Wiggins is the broken part of the team . If he doesn't go 60% from field he shots them into grave .

Lavine is the most consistent player on this team shooting around 48 % from the field with efg on the team .

Wiggins can't do anything better than Lavine at this point but rebound . Lavine is becoming a better all arpund player and his offense is better for the team to score . With the motion and pick and pop play he provides . The ISO days are over for Wiggins . He's gots to go !
    It's changing of the guard and exposing the weak . Lavine is now better than wig .
    But wig still thinks he's number one . Guy can't create for anyone but himself .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't belong on this team . He's a sub par defender . Brings nothing to the team but ISO scoring . He's Playing hero ball . Look at last night . Lavine was hot . 3rd qrt Wiggins shots the team into a grave missing like 6 in a row . Lavine doesn't get a shot all qrt . Wiggins at this point isn't better than Lavine .

Wiggins is the broken part of the team . If he doesn't go 60% from field he shots them into grave .

Lavine is the most consistent player on this team shooting around 48 % from the field with efg on the team .

Wiggins can't do anything better than Lavine at this point but rebound . Lavine is becoming a better all arpund player and his offense is better for the team to score . With the motion and pick and pop play he provides . The ISO days are over for Wiggins . He's gots to go !
    It's changing of the guard and exposing the weak . Lavine is now better than wig .
    But wig still thinks he's number one . Guy can't create for anyone but himself .
    they don't play the same role, lavine is a pg/sg while wiggins is a sg/sf. plus, it's not like they have much of a choice. another high lottery pick will do them good, they need to find another defender.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they don't play the same role, lavine is a pg/sg while wiggins is a sg/sf. plus, it's not like they have much of a choice. another high lottery pick will do them good, they need to find another defender.
    how many more high lottery draft picks do they need

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember him sharing Canada's team with some dude named Scrubb

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Poor-man's DeFrozen.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Got to wonder what kind of arc Wiggins's career would have had he stayed in Cleveland. Playing with LeBron and Kyrie he wouldn't have been asked to be a primary scorer. I'd imagine that he would have been taught to be a defender first to give LeBron a break at that end of the floor. His offense would have come in time.

Where you go to start your career can be so important. You can develop bad habits playing for a bad team. Kyrie was in the same situation at the start of his career. Would Kawhi Leonard be the same caliber of player he is now had he been drafted by Minnesota as opposed to the Spurs? Probably not.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Where you go to start your career can be so important. You can develop bad habits playing for a bad team. Kyrie was in the same situation at the start of his career. Would Kawhi Leonard be the same caliber of player he is now had he been drafted by Minnesota as opposed to the Spurs? Probably not.
    Kawhi had a similar career trajectory as Paul George & Jimmy Butler who weren't drafted by the overrated Spurs' front-office.

Thread Information