Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again Manu you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it compe ive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserable at it.

Anyways put up or shut up. If you believe the Raptors will beat the Warriors in the finals then have the balls to actually say it .
    I think the Raptors-Warriors finals will be close, people mocked my prediction because they thought that either the Warriors would win easily or because they thought the Raptors wouldn't even make the finals. Now, either of those things can still happen but my close Raptors-Warriors finals matchup isn't looking so bad now, huh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    regular season raptors tbh

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Raptors play a more fluid offense without Kawhi?

Also, why did Curry score 10 points? Bad night or good defense?
    Last edited by NameLess Scrub; 12-13-2018 at 09:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some of both.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

they have looked great without Kawhi not saying you dont sign him but man if there is something else they need like an upgrade at PG for up and down Lowry maybe they would be better served. with all those defenders if they had Kyrie and could convince him to move the ball more he would provide them with their only weakness (clutch shotmaking) Kawhi is clutch but they have guys that do defend slash etc. Playoff Lowry is their biggest weakness and also I wonder if teh Ibaka resurgence is legit or PED fueled?!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-13-2018 at 02:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it the finals already? Shoot missed the whole damn playoffs.

Why are the spurs still playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RS game b4 xmas means everything to Dumb As 86

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would still have GS as slight favourites but if they meet in the finals it will be tight as , and if the Raptors get HCA (which I think they can easily get), watch out.

If last year's Rockets team almost got them, then this Raptors team can definitely do the same. Toronto has a better Superstar than the Rockets have, and much, much deeper team.
    I'm with you in spirit and we saw last night what can happen.

But you know WarriorRef is going to make an appearance. Just like last year vs Houston and then Game 1 vs Lebron.

These gots have equaled (perhaps even surpassed) the 2002 Laker level of riggin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Raptors are a grown man team. Lakers gonna need a lot to be able to compete in the next few years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. I think the Raptors are well equipped, but no Curry and 10pt Curry is not normal. They didn't have Kawhi though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they have looked great without Kawhi not saying you dont sign him but man if there is something else they need like an upgrade at PG for up and down Lowry maybe they would be better served. with all those defenders if they had Kyrie and could convince him to move the ball more he would provide them with their only weakness (clutch shotmaking) Kawhi is clutch but they have guys that do defend slash etc. Playoff Lowry is their biggest weakness and also I wonder if teh Ibaka resurgence is legit or PED fueled?!
    I keep wondering about Kawhi there. It's like they defer to him a lot, live or die with him, but when he's not there they're more free.
    He also seems to force it sometimes, with the extra freedom he's given to take over the game.

Still think they'll need him to beat the toughest teams specially in a series.

I'm with you in spirit and we saw last night what can happen.

But you know WarriorRef is going to make an appearance. Just like last year vs Houston and then Game 1 vs Lebron.

These gots have equaled (perhaps even surpassed) the 2002 Laker level of riggin.
    Do they still wrestle the opposite defense and get away with it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full strength Warriors squad, after warming up and running through the formalities would need 5 games to take out Toronto IF they don't sweep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny posting up Curry over and over, forcing the Warriors to double team him, was awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do they still wrestle the opposite defense and get away with it?
    What I saw was more a couple of Kevina Durbetta classic Kirby Bryant calls. either not touched at all or he initiated contact and got the got tweet.

Defense I did not see how much mugging but see the thread where I posted link of Donkey doing his usual ape . This one he may have got ball 1st but quickly breaks Raptors center thumb. Looked intentional, given apes history. Ape gets frustrated when he is outmanned, which is often. Wants to bask in more glory of his Fake Sports News *defensive player of the year* candidacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I saw was more a couple of Kevina Durbetta classic Kirby Bryant calls. either not touched at all or he initiated contact and got the got tweet.

Defense I did not see how much mugging but see the thread where I posted link of Donkey doing his usual ape . This one he may have got ball 1st but quickly breaks Raptors center thumb. Looked intentional, given apes history. Ape gets frustrated when he is outmanned, which is often. Wants to bask in more glory of his Fake Sports News *defensive player of the year* candidacy.
    Saw it .. Being him can't help but wonder about the intention there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw it .. Being him can't help but wonder about the intention there.
    Exactly. Were is any other NBA player we could say wow, tough break just a cir stantial accident.

Since intent to cause injury is a woven part of Donkeys game, I can definitely see him doing that on purpose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again Manu you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it compe ive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserably at it.

Anyways put up or shut up. If you believe the Raptors will beat the Warriors in the finals then have the balls to actually say it .
    This tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about this?

I think the Raptors-Warriors finals will be close, people mocked my prediction because they thought that either the Warriors would win easily or because they thought the Raptors wouldn't even make the finals. Now, either of those things can still happen but my close Raptors-Warriors finals matchup isn't looking so bad now, huh?
    Is it really that hard to get? I think the Raptors and the Warriors are on the same level. If they meet in the finals it would be almost 50/50, specially if the Raptors get HCA.

I still give the slight edge to the Warriors because they are more top heavy and have the experience advantage, but it wouldn't surprise me on the least to see the Raptors winning.

It isn't a matter of having an out no matter who the winner is, it's just stating that the Raptors and Warriors are head and shoulders above any other team on the league. I really didn't think it was that hot of a take, tbh, I'm surprised how many people jumped and laughed at it. But then again, there's a lot of dumb people here, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost some faith on the Raptors after going 7 vs the Sixers and seeing Kawhi limping, but I still think they are going to give the Warriors a run for their money, and maybe even win it all. It will be a good series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FAP with a really lukewarm "prediction" here "in the event these 2 teams meet in the Finals, one of the two will win"

Way to go out on a limb, giving yourself two outs in a 50-50 "prediction" FAP just can't help himself though, he gotta bump this thread and perform self-fellatio for predicting nothing at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Durant is out all series, Warriors in 5.

If Durant comes back, Warriors in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FAP with a really lukewarm "prediction" here "in the event these 2 teams meet in the Finals, one of the two will win"

Way to go out on a limb, giving yourself two outs in a 50-50 "prediction" FAP just can't help himself though, he gotta bump this thread and perform self-fellatio for predicting nothing at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost some faith on the Raptors after going 7 vs the Sixers and seeing Kawhi limping, but I still think they are going to give the Warriors a run for their money, and maybe even win it all. It will be a good series.
    Lol I honestly dont think going to 7 against Philly was that bad, Embiid is dumb dominant on defense and Butler was playing pretty well throughout.

You gotta wonder if no OG might hurt the Raptors this series tho...he hasn't been great but he is big, plays D and can give Kawhi & Siakam a breather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 pts lead all game long. Eeeeeasy work.

3-0 season series matchup so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much of a hero take really. Raptors were a 58 win team who added a top 3 player in the league. Only the posters who are notoriously bad really disagreed (i.e., Hater. My guy DMC also disagreed, but he's contrarian about everything).

Thread Information