Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama supporters (or supporters of any other politician, ever) don't buy en masse Obama hats, Obama flag, Obama bumper stickers, maybe Obama the center of their personality. Only Trump supporters do this, because they're ing weirdos.

I'm not necessarily a "Trump supporter" but I am also no longer a braindead lib either. I own nothing Trump oriented so... But if he's the GOP nominee vs Biden this time around I'll make sure my vote is counted.

I believe you and others stereotype everyone not in the cult of leftism because it feels good to think yall are so virtuous. Leftism is a plague on humanity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not necessarily a "Trump supporter"

But if he's the GOP nominee vs Biden this time around I'll make sure my vote is counted.
    everybody already knew you would be voting for trump again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

everybody already knew you would be voting for trump again
    You're so hard up for everyone but your boyfriends to be Trumpers. TDS lvl 100000000000

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey can't afford a MAGA hat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not a Trump supporter but I will support Trump by voting for him. . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Trump supporter but I will talk ad nauseam on this board about how everyone I don't like is gay and all the gay sex they like to have.
    You talk about gay sex more than gay people talk about gay sex, kori. Why is that?

Note: This is rhetorical (that means the answer is self-evident). You don't get to answer it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You talk about gay sex more than gay people talk about gay sex, kori. Why is that?

Note: This is rhetorical (that means the answer is self-evident). You don't get to answer it.

I don't talk about gay sex whatsoever and why's it bother you in the least? That's more telling than me calling a bunch of dudes here who have a pattern of constantly hounding me in every thread and who blow up my notifications endlessly as "gay".

Sorry you like dudes. I'm not against your lifestyle bro. You do you CH.

Going to sick your pretend girlfriend on me like you did many moons ago? Where's your beard at these days bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you cut the head of the snake, then you'll have copycats. But the reality is that other people tried to be a master conman and didn't work (see Felito or Gym, for example). That is a big difference.

That said, I wish he would pull a Jonestown, and take a bunch of his cultists with him, but we're not that lucky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, I wish he would pull a Jonestown, and take a bunch of his cultists with him, but we're not that lucky.
    And your side is already a Jonestown scenario but instead of Kool-Aid it's estrogen, testosterone, and mutilation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't talk about gay sex whatsoever and why's it bother you in the least? That's more telling than me calling a bunch of dudes here who have a pattern of constantly hounding me in every thread and who blow up my notifications endlessly as "gay".

Sorry you like dudes. I'm not against your lifestyle bro. You do you CH.
    Who said it bothers me? I'm just asking questions why you're unable to post without mentioning gay people. You seem to be the only person on this entire forum who brings it into nearly every thread. So I ask questions when I see patterns.

Thank you for getting so defensive when answering the rhetorical question, btw. There isn't a more succinct way to confirm the question posited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And your side is already a Jonestown scenario but instead of Kool-Aid it's estrogen, testosterone, and mutilation.
    Not sure what you're talking about? Nobody is forcing you to do any of those things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said it bothers me? I'm just asking questions why you're unable to post without mentioning gay people. You seem to be the only person on this entire forum who brings it into nearly every thread. So I ask questions when I see patterns.

Thank you for getting so defensive when answering the rhetorical question, btw. There isn't a more succinct way to confirm the question posited.

Lol you "see patterns" but don't see the most glaring pattern at all. Go figure. You're just like them tbh and you always have been.

Glad you and your boyfriend were able to adopt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you cut the head of the snake, then you'll have copycats. But the reality is that other people tried to be a master conman and didn't work (see Felito or Gym, for example). That is a big difference.

The problem for the GOP is they have, intentionally or not, already set fire to the copycats and called them phony politicians. Trump started it, but the RNC fell in line after their initial kicking and screaming. You couldn't pay me enough money to try to be a GOP strategist right now trying to prepare for the post-Trump years. They basically have two choices: Find a new "savior", which is not easy to do given their current crop of pudding eaters, or walk back the line that Trump has been on for 8+ years now. Can you imagine them trying to duckwalk away from Trumpism and still maintaining any semblance of the vote? The minute Trump walks out the door, Texas is purple, if not in the 2 year races, then certainly the 4. Their voting engagement is going to plummet (esp as boomers continue to die), meanwhile the Democrats cannot wait until Biden finishes his run so they can start pushing younger talent.

To be fair, I think the Democrats will see voting numbers drop when Trump isn't running also, but it won't be nearly as drastic, especially not if the Republicans keep reaching into alt-right strategies to field POTUS candidates with the kind of political savvy that would get them laughed out of an undergrad polysci course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey can't afford a MAGA hat.
    Considering that calf-tats is not "necessarily the owner" of his tat shop, we can surmise that his "not necessarily a trump supporter" means he is most definitely a trump supporter.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama supporters (or supporters of any other politician, ever) don't buy en masse Obama hats, Obama flag, Obama bumper stickers, maybe Obama the center of their personality. Only Trump supporters do this, because they're ing weirdos.
    Who is even an Obama supporter? I mean he was a lot better than that crook Romney running on 'Me and Ryan are gonna steal your Medicare' but that's an extremely low bar to clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem for the GOP is they have, intentionally or not, already set fire to the copycats and called them phony politicians. Trump started it, but the RNC fell in line after their initial kicking and screaming. You couldn't pay me enough money to try to be a GOP strategist right now trying to prepare for the post-Trump years. They basically have two choices: Find a new "savior", which is not easy to do given their current crop of pudding eaters, or walk back the line that Trump has been on for 8+ years now. Can you imagine them trying to duckwalk away from Trumpism and still maintaining any semblance of the vote? The minute Trump walks out the door, Texas is purple, if not in the 2 year races, then certainly the 4. Their voting engagement is going to plummet (esp as boomers continue to die), meanwhile the Democrats cannot wait until Biden finishes his run so they can start pushing younger talent.

To be fair, I think the Democrats will see voting numbers drop when Trump isn't running also, but it won't be nearly as drastic, especially not if the Republicans keep reaching into alt-right strategies to field POTUS candidates with the kind of political savvy that would get them laughed out of an undergrad polysci course.
    But Trump was an unknown when he ran. He did fit a number of molds, like "outsider", and few people knew the kind of conman he was outside of NY/NJ. In a way it was a lot like Reagan.

That's near impossible to replicate by established politicos. I think the most likely consequence is the right going back to religious/evangelical bull , which is where the party was before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please Oprah run! Please!

Please the Rock run! Please!

Please Michael Avenatti run! Please!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're chock full of , Dumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is even an Obama supporter? I mean he was a lot better than that crook Romney running on 'Me and Ryan are gonna steal your Medicare' but that's an extremely low bar to clear.
    You would.vote for Michael Obama in a millisecond nig

Dont lie

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao who's asking any of those people to run?

How are they polling? How are their presidential campaign hat sales?

Conservatives are so ing re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao who's asking any of those people to run?

How are they polling? How are their presidential campaign hat sales?

Conservatives are so ing re ed
    "Man Democrats are so crazy that this hypothetical thing that never happened and would never fly in their party is almost as bad as the thing conservatives actually did and went in on hook line and sinker."

It's like a WWE wrestler screaming in the face of a UFC fighter about how fake MMA is, while they're actively being fake hit with a chair by another wrestler.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I'm not necessarily a "Trump supporter" .

but I am also no longer a braindead

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First things first:

if some patriot got rid of the orange traitor kunt

there would be a 6 month usa celebration like - new years eve every night for six months

after that

who the cares what all these traitors do with their treasonous party?

em all

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Please Oprah run! Please!

Please the Rock run! Please!

Please Michael Avenatti run! Please!
    “Please Mommy can I have the night off? Please!”

Thread Information