99 71.74%
  • Kevin Garnett

39 28.26%
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe because you're lazy and spend all their time in a NBA forum than trying to apply for jobs.

Hint: you might want to get applications and fill them out if you expect to get a job for starters.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    maybe because you're lazy and spend all their time in a NBA forum than trying to apply for jobs.

Hint: you might want to get applications and fill them out if you expect to get a job.

I go back to school August 8th, if you know of a company that will hire me knowing I'm leaving for school two weeks from now, I'd love to hear. I applied for probably 200 jobs this summer, once June was almost over it was pointless to keep doing that since no one is gonna hire me for a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apply earlier before it's too late. Even with this ed up times with economy, people are still hiring.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    apply earlier before it's too late. Even with this ed up times with economy, people are still hiring.

There were two places that said we would hire me you except we're looking for someone long term and had other applicants who were looking for a long term job. Trust me, I'd much rather be working so I have more spending money when school starts next year. It's not like being unemployed this summer was a personal choice of mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jobs are easier if you know someone who works at a place, for example in-n-out. Knew a friend from where i work at right now Cold Stone, and he was able to get me a job over there. Put in a good word for me and they liked my history at the jobs i used to work at. Even a minimum wage job is better than sitting on my ass all day playing NBA2k9. And oh yeah, I am also on summer vacation and start school in middle of sept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Manu is a better player than Dirk. That says it all.

And if you weren't a fat, lazy piece of , you could navigate the thread and get your answer. You come in at Page 30 and ask that was settled pages back. I'm not going to spoonfeed your lazy ass.
    You done cryin sweetheart? Need a hug? Why are mav fans so uptight - I'm sorry Hanson's not doing a reunion tour, but that's no reason to get so frustrated. My question was not on who was better of the two, but why dirk's resume was better - there's a difference.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    jobs are easier if you know someone who works at a place, for example in-n-out.
    I asked plenty of people, from what I understand you basically need to have a connection or know someone if you want a job right now. I even hit up my old boss who I got along with really well and he said they laid off 70 people last month and actually completely got rid of my job once I quit.

Even a minimum wage job is better than sitting on my ass all day playing NBA2k9.
    Agreed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My question was not on who was better of the two, but why dirk's resume was better - there's a difference.
    And DAF86 asked that exact same question pages back and I answered him as to why I thought that was so. If you're interested in my answer, go back through the thread and read it. I don't cater to laziness.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Anyone in their right mind would take KG even if he's a prick.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Right now?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm assuming both players are healthy at their current age. Take KG's surgery into account and it makes this poll even more worthless.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk can lead a team to a championship if not for bull whistles. Kevin Garnett can lead his team to a record number of consecutive first round exits. This is a no brainer.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm assuming both players are healthy at their current age. Take KG's surgery into account and it makes this poll even more worthless.

So you're saying Dallas still goes 50-32 and advances to the 2nd round if they have a healthy KG instead of a healthy Dirk?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So you're saying Dallas still goes 50-32 and advances to the 2nd round if they have a healthy KG instead of a healthy Dirk?
    Perhaps. I was thinking more of who I'd rather have if I'm building a team, not fixing the mavericks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There were two places that said we would hire me you except we're looking for someone long term and had other applicants who were looking for a long term job. Trust me, I'd much rather be working so I have more spending money when school starts next year. It's not like being unemployed this summer was a personal choice of mine.
    dude u gotta lie. simple as that.

tell them you're interested long term and then when you go back to school, tell em you have to leave for personal reasons and family issues.

i had the same problem as you last summer i had to settle for McDonalds, for the last month and i completely BSed them saying i was moving to Colorado to fix our family issues, when i was really just going back to Tech

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    dude u gotta lie. simple as that.

tell them you're interested long term and then when you go back to school, tell em you have to leave for personal reasons and family issues.

i had the same problem as you last summer i had to settle for McDonalds, for the last month and i completely BSed them saying i was moving to Colorado to fix our family issues, when i was really just going back to Tech

I didn't even think of that. .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's hilarious. Bull whistles got them in position to play the Heat. If not for the bull whistles, as you call them, they would have never been in the finals in the first place. Sweet irony.
    what bs whistles were there in the memphis and phoenix series? i dont recall there being a problem. we wont mention the spurs series because the whistles were equally bad both ways, and the spurs actually got more benefit as they had less fouls called against them, and shot more free throws through the series. not to mention at the end of game 5 or 6 when tony parker grabbed dirks jersey and pulled him back on a potential game winning shot.

please shut up already. the series was fair. only faced spurfans like you still whine about it. people who arent even mavs fans, even people who hate the mavs, still say that the heat/mavs series was very fishy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    moron

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sorry, but a 7' white player with no inside game going to the line 20 times in a game is way more 'fishy' than a superstar guard that penetrates constantly going there the same amount of times. Nice try. But hey, if it makes you feel better for being losers... it is what it is.
    Nobody even brought up this irrelevant issue til you stumbled in here

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Anyone who remembers 2006 will remember the announcers repeatedly stating how Dirk is taking to the hole on a consistent basis and that's why he's getting to the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu>Dirk?

Ginobili became a NBA champion because of the legend named Tim Duncan.
    He was the ing 3rd best player in the Spurs Championship teams.

Manu as 1st option on a team=max 25 wins and lottery every single year.

This comparison doesn't even excist.DIRK>>>>Manu.

@DAF86

Do you remember the 2002 Euroleague final(Manu's epic fail)?I'm just wondering.

PS:Spanoulis won this year the Euroleague le(and 1st euroleague team,Final-4 MVP honors),has a gold medal from 2005 european championship and a silver medal from 2006 world championship.Please a NBA ring for Kill Bill and he'll be a lock for HOF.Vassilis Spanoulis FTW.
    He'll probably get to the HoF even without the NBA ring idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk can lead a team to a championship if not for bull whistles. Kevin Garnett can lead his team to a record number of consecutive first round exits. This is a no brainer.
    Or Dwayne Wade...or Jason Richardson....or Chris Paul....or Chauncey Billups...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone who remembers 2006 will remember the announcers repeatedly stating how Dirk is taking to the hole on a consistent basis and that's why he's getting to the line.
    Exactly. If Dirk was shooting jumpers all game and they were calling fouls on the perimeter or something then SpurFan would have a point.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sorry, but a 7' white player with no inside game going to the line 20 times in a game is way more 'fishy' than a superstar guard that penetrates constantly going there the same amount of times. Nice try. But hey, if it makes you feel better for being losers... it is what it is.
    BTW, what does his being white have to do wit anything?

Second off, most of the leaders in FTA's these days are perimeter players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing that blonde bombs gliding up and down the court makes me my pants!

Gotta go with Dirk since he was 0wned me over and over

Thread Information