Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop might be an idiot but not for that, he isn't the gm.
    Please.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn’t have the lateral speed to stay in front of faster wings. I think Spurs move him if Keldon doesn’t want to come off the bench. I remember Pop quipped something about, “ if future Hofer Manu would come off the bench, then..”. I wonder if Keldon did so against his will. I think Keldon is great at 6th man, who can call his numbers. He’s a streaky scorer who doesn’t need setup plays to score. Keldon overachieved at 29th pick, played PF when asked. I think PATFO will get him to a good team if he ask.
    I never heard anything about Keldon not wanting off the bench in fact he indicated the exact opposite when the move was made in Dec 23.

https://spurswire.usatoday.com/2023/...up-move-bench/

I understand that he has his limitations but as a 6th man, or 7th if we can hit on some rookies this draft, you can do far worse. He has a good at ude, good contract, and it’s pretty weak when people just keep ragging on him like he’s just a POS on here, “tbh”

Not saying you did that but the hate for KJ is quite overdone. I get why he can be viewed as a frustrating player, but acting like he has zero positives is weird.

Thread Information