Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny is, I was starting to get over your ass. Then you come on here to give me some fake ass apology. I'm not going the m>s route and start threads and about being pissed at you ass. Ima just PM your ass my blackness how about that.
    I'm not sure what this means but if your trying to send me shots, no thanks.

Coulrophobia is Beautiful JayTheClown's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yo jaythespook when you gonna be back in the agg so we can hit up stovall brah
    Next month if your interested

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what? I don't want your stanky ass apology anyway. I want a Thank You. I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested ty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know what? I don't want your stanky ass apology anyway. I want a Thank You. I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested ty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's sad to think most of your treasured life experiences happened here at spurstalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost tl;dr'ed the OP but Apology Accepted.

Now who can I mess with

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah except you pay for everything with food stamps and it's a pain in the ass to get paid by the government for taking them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's really a shame the EC was dissolved cause I had a bill in the works that would take care of you 2 spooks

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's sad to think most of your treasured life experiences happened here at spurstalk.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so you accept?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want you to thank us black folks for being the only race to go into your roach infested ty ass store on the corner so you can have a roof over your heads and food on the table.
    It's right across the street from the Welfare Center so it's actually the most convenient option for you.

edit: in mono beat me to the "welfare" punch

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Apology accepted. I got no issues with Redzero or BR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah except you pay for everything with food stamps and it's a pain in the ass to get paid by the government for taking them.
    So? You take what we give you . We funded your ass so you can be on the internet and feel good about yourself because we all know you can't possibly feel good about owing your livelihood to us.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh Mono I take it back, I'm not , so I'm not gonna PM you . Call me whatever the you want to. Judging by how alot of southern blacks act I guess I'll take it as a compliment. I'll accept your fake ass apology and leave it be. Enjoy the rest of your existence on Spurtalk. Hope it gives you reason to live.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    you ain't about .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you ain't about .
    We all pale in comparison to the Tetris champion

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't need some apology from a guy I've never met posting on the Internet. I don't take this as serious as you obviously do. The fact that you came back and posted that long winded bull apology is troubling. You cant quit this place, it's all you have. For the sake of your family just stop, and I'm being serious. That's all I got dude, real talk. I'm out of here, I'm actually going to enjoy my Friday night. Have fun spending your Friday night here admiring all of your trolling.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We all pale in comparison to the Tetris champion
    Gotta do something in my spare time...at least I'm on the clock getting paid unlike some folk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way this noodle bone bas 's gonna stop is if we collectively stop going to his ty ass store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like any good politician, you've done a good job insinuating all that you need to.

but, of course, i've never given a , so congratulations on your newest found hypocrisy.

spending hundreds of posts btching at me for one post apologizing to dok and then pulling this pussy
    Last edited by z0sa; 02-03-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you too Mavs>Spurs. I'm heading up to Dallas and Oak Cliff. I will be in front of some apartments on Pentagon St. 1-3am visiting a good friend of mine. That's my only window for now. If you really from the Cliff you know where that is.

PENTAGON ST. We'll be outside chillin. We will fight fair. I will let you get up after being knocked the down. I will stop pounding you immediately after you say "I give up" or go to sleep. I will pick you up, wipe the dust off you and carry you to your car.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you too Mavs>Spurs. I'm heading up to Dallas and Oak Cliff. I will be in front of some apartments on Pentagon St. 1-3am visiting a good friend of mine. That's my only window for now. If you really from the Cliff you know where that is.

PENTAGON ST. We'll be outside chillin. We will fight fair. I will let you get up after being knocked the down. I will stop pounding you immediately after you say "I give up" or go to sleep. I will pick you up, wipe the dust off you and carry you to your car.
    Oh
    going down
    I may fly out there to see this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mono Mavs>Spurs, got nothing to say?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    CuckingFunt, I'm sorry for mocking your penis.
    Well, to be fair, it's a pretty poor example of a penis.

Thread Information