I'm picking scary Terry to go off tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wembanyama on my mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to get the #1 pick and for Bill Land to be goin Oh, Yama!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play in here we come!!
    Getting blown out in the first half of the play-in is our upside tbh. But it will be a moral victory for the second highest paid player on this roster after McLovin…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for saying MCD sucks and can see where he might feast in this role with pressure off and the ultimate green light. Guy is going to be shooting anything remotely resembling a little daylight. Always admired his potential because that route running is elite and while I'm not sure I'd call him a sniper on volume this offense once they tighten up that ball movement could be a situation MCD thrives in.

Crazy how I thought MCD would shift up to PF when they've been sliding him down to SG instead lol. And it works! Never thought to try that at alll. At least they rehomed him at his natural SF though. But Doug looked good in preseason and I wonder if he might prove solid and therefore earn a deadline dump for a FRP if someone is desperate enough and on the cusp of contention. Might not happen till next deadline though with that contract length?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't believe PATFO would commit future guaranteed money to Wieskamp when the whole stated priority was total flexibility. Super irritating to tie up any future money but Weis was a good kid and Spurs have a rep of taking care of their own which may benefit them down the line.

Just not sure what promise they saw to be willing to hamstring potential flexibility. Not enough to jeopardize space, terrible decision making. I always thought Weiskamp might be a proto Peyton Prichard (for whatever that's worth) and they valued that potential enough to lock him down while they see about it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from having the two best creators (Hayward and Rozier III), the rest of their projected rotation (Washington Jr., Plumlee, Oubre Jr., Martin, McDaniels, Richards, Smith Jr.) is probably worse than the Spurs.

Crazy how fast they went from looking on the rise to this. They should offer Rozier III and Hayward for Westbrook and Nunn and shut Ball down post All-Star break with a pseudo injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can’t lose to the Bobcats lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not against staggering the CHA 23 FRP to a latter season.

Spurs will have at least 4 first or second year guys next season and I don't know if more wouldn't strip away development depth. Might be nice to delay gratification and get a slow drip feed of talent cycling in increments instead of a talent dump coaching staff has to sift through with possibly some gems slipping through the cracks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can’t lose to the Bobcats lol
    Lol. Holy crap- flashback to Big Country dominating Timmy in the preseason (or was it Summer League? It was a while ago and I'm not sure if there was a Summer League then...) and peeps freaking out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go spurs go!
    But please don't win lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey are there Any good stream links out there for this game, I only have a YouTube TV membership and I really don't want to reward Bally Sports for charging $20 a month for bare minimal content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go spurs go!
    But please don't win lol
    We thank you, Basketball God, for another season.
    Just let our team show heart, that they can compete, Sochan shows he has potential to be special, Primo show real potential to be special... and be 6'7",
    Keldon looks great as a SF, Devin takes the next step and Pop pulls it back at the end of games and the end of the year and please, Please:
    let us have a top chance at the top pick in next year's Draft.
    In your name,
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truthfully losing is still going to suck but Ill give up on all of our wins just as long as we are actively playing and developing our youth as we make way for the next lottery. I'm speaking on as a fan side if things of course.

I'm just going to have to try at getting into the mindset of cheering and hoping for our players to play hard and compete and not worry to much about the final score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hearing that the Spurs will be wearing their throwback City Edition George Gervn jerseys for tonight's game! That will be nice to check out to see what they look like in action!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic, but when do the city edition jerseys become available?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't believe PATFO would commit future guaranteed money to Wieskamp when the whole stated priority was total flexibility. Super irritating to tie up any future money but Weis was a good kid and Spurs have a rep of taking care of their own which may benefit them down the line.

Just not sure what promise they saw to be willing to hamstring potential flexibility. Not enough to jeopardize space, terrible decision making. I always thought Weiskamp might be a proto Peyton Prichard (for whatever that's worth) and they valued that potential enough to lock him down while they see about it?
    meh it could help us get future 2 way guys like barlow to honor verbal intents. tha'ts a different kind of flexibility and perhaps more relevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No future money. Apparently, next year was u guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be pretty challenging to out tank Utah and OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No future money. Apparently, next year was u guaranteed.
    Good info well that changes things and we are still looking sterling in the Wright era then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So excited for Spurs basketball to be back! Irrespective of bumps along the way, embracing the youth movement and the Little Three of KJ, Dev and Primo playing plenty and evolution in their game to game development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Good to see Matt in person pregame versus being on a video call

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sprinkles looking prime time with the fresh lavender