Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I wouldn’t “rather be right”. The great thing about my stance is that I’ll happily accept either outcome, and my main point is I don’t pretend I know how good or bad our young players will be which people insist they know when time and time again they’re proven incorrect. Yeah, it’s definitely a good feeling to know you were right about something. But I certainly am not attached to any scenario or am not stubborn enough to think I know how the careers of our young players will go. And yes, I know very well the point of a forum is to discuss those possible scenarios and people give their opinions on it…but when people make opinions sound like fact— that’s what I take issue with.
    Certain people like to spout this when they take umbrage with real or perceived criticism of the organization, but what most are clearly speaking to is probabilities.

It's not a knock on the youth to say that there's probably not a star in the bunch. It doesn't mean that can't change or that most can't have solid careers, just that they're not going anywhere until they find elite talent and the most likely way to get it is to get as high a pick as possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certain people like to spout this when they take umbrage with real or perceived criticism of the organization, but what most are clearly speaking to is probabilities.

It's not a knock on the youth to say that there's probably not a star in the bunch. It doesn't mean that can't change or that most can't have solid careers, just that they're not going anywhere until they find elite talent and the most likely way to get it is to get as high a pick as possible.
    You have to manifest it, one ST post at a time.

Primo = Manu but Canadian
    Keldon = Kahwi sans Uncles Denis
    Vassell = Kobe but more efficient 22/6/5/5/3/2/2/2 unsure what those extra figures are for but Vassell can do it!!!
    Wesley = Dejounte Murray who won’t leave us
    Sochan = Draymond Green but a nice boy
    KBD = Danny Green

Keep up bro, we just need a Tim Duncan in Wemby and we are a top 5 team.

Thread Information