Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lol women's basketball is just above women's boxing on the watchability scale. And the black women will systematically destroy the only draw they've had in their entire terrible existence.
    They complained about Tiger too until he made them all richer.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though he never did catch White man from town/Nicklaus. & (you all) wanted that bad, Lue, huh?

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no they ing didn't. He was a superstar when he was a kid. We watched him play when he was at Stanford. He ed truck stop waitresses and Skinemax bimbos three at a time behind his wife's back for a ing decade and nobody in the media ever mentioned it. Nobody has been more loved in his sport than Tiger.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol no they ing didn't. He was a superstar when he was a kid. We watched him play when he was at Stanford. He ed truck stop waitresses and Skinemax bimbos three at a time behind his wife's back for a ing decade and nobody in the media ever mentioned it. Nobody has been more loved in his sport than Tiger.
    Obst acting like somebody, upon the crest of a Friday.

Obst

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obst acting like somebody, upon the crest of a Friday.

Obst
    You don't ever make any sense.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...562-story.html

Yeah, they ing did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They complained about too many fans and not enough marshals. Not seeing anybody blaming Tiger for it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They complained about too many fans and not enough marshals. Not seeing anybody blaming Tiger for it.
    I didn't say they blamed Tiger. I said they complained about Tiger. However..

https://golf.com/news/what-pros-thou...0him.%E2%80%9D

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say they blamed Tiger. I said they complained about Tiger. However..

https://golf.com/news/what-pros-thou...0him.%E2%80%9D
    Again, they hated him for about three minutes until they met him. I think we are talking past each other at this point. I don't think this is remotely the same situation. Caitlin Clark won't ever make the WNBA self sustainable or even remotely watchable, that much is certain.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Again, they hated him for about three minutes until they met him. I think we are talking past each other at this point. I don't think this is remotely the same situation. Caitlin Clark won't ever make the WNBA self sustainable or even remotely watchable, that much is certain.
    She's not going to change the WNBA viewership numbers relative to NBA or PGA numbers, but she will relative to prior WNBA numbers short term.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't ever make any sense.
    He has one set of rules for people he likes, and another for the ones he doesn't. Same as any asshole here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has one set of rules for people he likes, and another for the ones he doesn't. Same as any asshole here.
    I'm just gonna assume he likes me then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's not going to change the WNBA viewership numbers relative to NBA or PGA numbers, but she will relative to prior WNBA numbers short term.
    ESPN is going out of their way to make a highlight reel every time something bad happens to her. That short term gets shorter all the time.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ESPN is going out of their way to make a highlight reel every time something bad happens to her. That short term gets shorter all the time.
    Yeah, sports media loves ting in their own nest. Nothing pleases ESPN folks like tearing down a young star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, sports media loves ting in their own nest. Nothing pleases ESPN folks like tearing down a young star.
    Very fitting metaphor. Someone on Reddit NBA was asking why ESPN put all their eggs in the Knicks basket and acted like they were at a funeral when the Pacers went on that amazing run. I'm reminded of 2007 when all ESPN did was whine about the boring Spurs and low finals ratings when the finals were on their parent network.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's a fair argument. I like Colin

But IMO seeing her struggle legitimizes the League. College star can't just walk in and dominate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Catlyn don’t like having to play D and especially negotiating bone crushing picks

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Very fitting metaphor. Someone on Reddit NBA was asking why ESPN put all their eggs in the Knicks basket and acted like they were at a funeral when the Pacers went on that amazing run. I'm reminded of 2007 when all ESPN did was whine about the boring Spurs and low finals ratings when the finals were on their parent network.
    "The Heat Index" and the Lakers drama. I think they have offices in these cities and so they stump for these teams to be successful.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

But IMO seeing her struggle legitimizes the League. College star can't just walk in and dominate
    Shows you how good the NBA is actually.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Even a guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the WNBA is so poorly run it's comical. Also the players there are just like NBA players, stupid and don't know how to run a business. WNBA players should've welcomed in the cash cow that is Clarke. They should've been happy for the new eyes and fans that came alongside of Clarke. Instead they were bitter, tore her down, and brought up race. Just a stupid move by them. In year 2 though, Clarke is going to dominate and I hope by then the WNBA players shut up this time and the league does right by her. Everything Colin said was 100% spot on in how to turn around a business.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah the WNBA is so poorly run it's comical. Also the players there are just like NBA players, stupid and don't know how to run a business. WNBA players should've welcomed in the cash cow that is Clarke. They should've been happy for the new eyes and fans that came alongside of Clarke. Instead they were bitter, tore her down, and brought up race. Just a stupid move by them. In year 2 though, Clarke is going to dominate and I hope by then the WNBA players shut up this time and the league does right by her. Everything Colin said was 100% spot on in how to turn around a business.
    I hope they camp out in his each game, every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they camp out in his each game, every game.
    Well that won't matter if he's a guy and they're women now will it. They could all try to be physical but a guy will easily power through their dainty attempts at "being rough". Right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well that won't matter if he's a guy and they're women now will it. They could all try to be physical but a guy will easily power through their dainty attempts at "being rough". Right?
    ...not with the Black es. They've carved out a niche there, their niche. They ain't gonna let some guy, must less a honkey share their niche. No.

Thread Information