• democrats

9 52.94%
  • republicans

8 47.06%
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    polling continues to skew towards dems...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    polling continues to skew towards dems...
    I still don’t trust polling but you can’t argue the early voting data isn’t great for Ossoff/Warnock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this poll, which one is the democracts? Asking for a duck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I originally didn't think democrats had a chance in of even coming close to winning these seats but I'm beginning to think they at least have a chance now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they’re using Dominion machines tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hopefully they’re using Dominion machines tbh
    They are and Massa Soros had me install some upgraded "equipment" in the Dekalb County ones.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I originally didn't think democrats had a chance in of even coming close to winning these seats but I'm beginning to think they at least have a chance now.
    You guys are setting yourselves for major dissapointments.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I know but after Trafeldangel published a poll with Ossoff/Warnock winning, I can't help myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are and Massa Soros had me install some upgraded "equipment" in the Dekalb County ones.
    Might not be enough... should probably tap Brad and see if he can ‘find’ some votes...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Might not be enough... should probably tap Brad and see if he can ‘find’ some votes...
    Don't need to tap Brad, I already sent Massa Gates a telegram to activate the tracking chip in the COVID vaccine Brad just got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't need to tap Brad, I already sent Massa Gates a telegram to activate the tracking chip in the COVID vaccine Brad just got.
    I just feel better knowing Tony Germany, who BTW has a very nice last name, is on the Soros payroll IMO

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bovada now has Warnock at -220 and Ossoff at -135.

Unfortunately I think you’re right that this will be a historic case of Lucy pulling the football at the last minute

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unfortunately I think you’re right that this will be a historic case of Lucy pulling the football at the last minute
    if the Dems do pull this off, Stacy Abrams is the new leader of the dem party.

she should be dnc chair already, but the establishment will screw that up as usual. But she needs to be given the keys to the whole machine.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if the Dems do pull this off, Stacy Abrams is the new leader of the dem party.

she should be dnc chair already, but the establishment will screw that up as usual. But she needs to be given the keys to the whole machine.
    She doesn’t want to be chair, she wants to be GA governor. I honestly think if she wanted to be chair the establishment would give in to pressure and make her chair, win or lose these Georgia races.

The fact she’s made this race close in and of itself is an accomplishment. 12 years ago the Republican won the runoff race in GA by 15% because of depressed enthusiasm after Obama won. These runoff laws in the south are intended to help Republicans and Abrams has flipped them on their head to help Dems this time around.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Think so too, though nothing will top the way Sidney Powell has been setting up the football for the deplorables for two months now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She doesn’t want to be chair, she wants to be GA governor. I honestly think if she wanted to be chair the establishment would give in to pressure and make her chair, win or lose these Georgia races.

The fact she’s made this race close in and of itself is an accomplishment. 12 years ago the Republican won the runoff race in GA by 15% because of depressed enthusiasm after Obama won. These runoff laws in the south are intended to help Republicans and Abrams has flipped them on their head to help Dems this time around.
    She’s playing it terribly then.

She has a better chance of moving through the ladder through the DNC. Imagine that nobody Perez being considered for AG. Lol

There are opportunities there. Being governor is not even that great these days. It’s barely a step above mayor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopping on the Soros jet this afternoon to deliver my suitcase of fake ballots tonight in GA tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Nate Cohn’s model is actually right that Ossoff is going into Election Day with a 350k vote lead, then I actually like his chances, I just don’t think Ossoff has that much of a lead.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    She’s playing it terribly then.

She has a better chance of moving through the ladder through the DNC. Imagine that nobody Perez being considered for AG. Lol

There are opportunities there. Being governor is not even that great these days. It’s barely a step above mayor.
    It’s also far from a certainty that she’d get elected governor of GA in an unfriendly 2022 midterm environment, she’d be an underdog running against Kemp.

I wish people around her would try to convince her that DNC chair has more opportunity. I’m worried Jaime Harrison is gonna be DNC Chair which would be a bad pick. He was a charismatic candidate but his macro campaign strategy of doing no townhalls or public appearances and just raising a load of out-of-state money from CA/NY Dems who hate his opponent clearly doesn’t work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Democrats win both seats. Dumbass Trumps petulance on election fraud and the demand for $2000 payments (which had no chance to get through the senate) sealed the deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^He says Dems win both so I say they lose both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Democrats win both seats. Dumbass Trumps petulance on election fraud and the demand for $2000 payments (which had no chance to get through the senate) sealed the deal.
    He's screwing the GOP royally.

I don't think that's Trump being a dumbass, I think that's Trump being an asshole on purpose and defining his new brand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's screwing the GOP royally.

I don't think that's Trump being a dumbass, I think that's Trump being an asshole on purpose and defining his new brand.
    100% agree that could be his motivation.
    Although he is a dumbass anyway.

I remember when my mom had Alzheimers. She had some crazy ass thoughts that in her mind were perfectly logical.
    And it happened pretty quickly.

Logically, there should be a mental competency test run every year for high level politicians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information