My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors on pace of scoring 80pts in first half
    Klay tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wants someone to beat gsw, but also same time wants to see kawhi fail at career and life... upstairs gotz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors on pace of scoring 80pts in first half
    No one is beating the Warriors.. Sans injury...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sans 3 injuries.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You can count on Curry's ankle......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if kawhi wins MVP and rings over the warriors that would truly be the darkest timeline for spurfan...
    My hatred of Kawhi surpasses my hatred of the Warriors. Kawhi has forced me to root for the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I def see them making it a series but warriors win 4-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not better than Kawhi you dumb old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not better than Kawhi you dumb old
    Offensively he is. SAS agrees. He says Kawhi is untrustworthy on offense. He says he doesn't have the mentality 2 take over the game and crucial moments especially if he has another scorer on the floor. I know Kawhi has had some big moments in the playoffs a few times but as far as pure points production I don't think he can hold a candle to Klay Thompson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offensively he is. SAS agrees. He says Kawhi is untrustworthy on offense. He says he doesn't have the mentality 2 take over the game and crucial moments especially if he has another scorer on the floor. I know Kawhi has had some big moments in the playoffs a few times but as far as pure points production I don't think he can hold a candle to Klay Thompson.
    Go ahead and die on that hill there chief.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even God himself can take down the warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and die on that hill there chief.
    Solid take. Can't wait to read more of your brilliance.

I believe in love Corporal_Upham's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Solid Cake. Can't wait to eat more of your trimmings.
    FiFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto has all the defenders to wear down the Warriors & they got the best player in the world. Raptors would win in 6, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugly ing got.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude arguing with DMC about sports is like a doctor arguing with a janitor about medical stuff. The Guy is medically fat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude arguing with DMC about sports is like a doctor arguing with a janitor about medical stuff. The Guy is medically fat.
    that username still cracks me up, was gonna create a piolo pascual troll years ago...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that username still cracks me up, was gonna create a piolo pascual troll years ago...
    Hey man whatsapp. We gotta meetup and have some pinoy rice and fish or some . If Kiwi finds himself in LA next year..im def visiting and buying a ticket

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey man whatsapp. We gotta meetup and have some pinoy rice and fish or some . If Kiwi finds himself in LA next year..im def visiting and buying a ticket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you're ing stupid.
    what

Stupidest take of this young season
    Argie showing his legendary (manu>dirk) low iq
    Imagine placing your faith in Kyle Lowry in the Finals against arguably the best team of all time

OP back at it again with the "manu>dirk/Messi will ring in Russia/Real doesn't need Ronaldo" type bads
    Kiss my mother ing balls ing gots

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiss my mother ing balls ing gots
    Doesn't mean anything Manu since you didn't have the balls to actually say the Raptors would beat the Warriors in the finals. You gave yourself an out by saying the Warriors would be slight favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't mean anything Manu since you didn't have the balls to actually say the Raptors would beat the Warriors in the finals. You gave yourself an out by saying the Warriors would be slight favorites.
    I still think the Warriors are slight favourites. Now, please explain me where my take was "the stupidiest of the season".

ing candy ass got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's my fault really. I have realized long ago that I live in a World where most of the people are below me in terms of IQ and I still interact with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think the Warriors are slight favourites. Now, please explain me where my take was "the stupidiest of the season".

ing candy ass got
    Again Manu you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it compe ive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserably at it.

Anyways put up or shut up. If you believe the Raptors will beat the Warriors in the finals then have the balls to actually say it .

Thread Information