Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Republican party would return to the fore at about 90%, perhaps greater...they give short shrift to him at natural death, and a little more pathos at assassination, but he'd be gone, gone-gone and no longer a threat to foe, OR friend alike. Everyone could get back to life before he descended that escalator.

Me? I'd piss, moan, rage and remember every single day to the ash heap.

Dying won't end him for me and for you fellows. That's his salvation, and our deliverance.

"A single drop of rain."

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Obomba wont rally like in 2020??

Ok carry on. Disagree 100% buy carry on

Hater's takes are so awful he feels like a will somehow add validity to his statements.
    The emoji Queen Bee, heater...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Christian community alone thinks hes more important that Jesus. How in the did we get here?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Christian community alone thinks hes more important that Jesus. How in the did we get here?
    He has A Bible.
    Not his, but he picked up a Bible.
    Does not take much for the Chrissy Christians.
    The paper towels he distributed to the Puerta Ricans after the hurricane were really loaves with fish guts inside.
    I mean he didest toss paper towels to the masses!
    And they saw that it was good…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lets say that someone finally got frustrated enough to off The Donald or he died of heart attack or some . Would the Republican party continue on the path he has put them on and push harder to the right or would they become more open to working across the isle? Personally, I don't see a scenario where they deviate from this path. The culture Trump has created is so firmly ingrained.

That said, who can carry on the legacy like Trump can? He's an absolutely legendary conman. I mean, who in the can get away with saying some of the he says and still get the kind of support he gets? It's to the point where NO ONE can speak a negative word about him or they will be banished from the party. We obviously don't have much time left dealing with Trump...but if the party continues on this path who is taking up Trumps torch?
    It's almost impossible for them to recover for a decade. They have set Trump up as the only true leader of the party, the politician-who-is-not-a-politician. You can't just toss your eggs into another basket after he is gone. I expect once Trump is no longer capable of running for office, Boomer turnout in elections will fall precipitously, the GOP will be forced to lurch back toward the center to capture any significant voter blocks. It's hard to see the GOP legitimately winning a presidential election after 2024 for at least 8-12 years. They have to rebuild their party from within, and thanks to Donnie, they have put exactly 0 resources in finding bright political minds to bring to the forefront, which is why you see Boebert, MTG, & Co as the only ones making waves, and why they have to elevate a dunce no one's ever heard of who doesn't have a bank account to the role of Speaker. DeSantis was looking like the heir apparent until everyone found out he has negative political savvy, eats pudding with his fingers, and wears heels to look taller.

It's a bleak GOP field at the moment. Haley is probably their best bet, but there's exactly 0 chance that men who need to buy tactical diaper bags to feel manly are going to vote her into office. The GOP field of candidates for 2028 is basically nonexistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Christian community has long since stopped advocating for Christian principles and increasingly only uses it as the thinnest, most translucent cover to cleanse their moral conscience while they vote for every piece of hate-filled legislation that crops up on their national tickets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Christian community has long since stopped advocating for Christian principles and increasingly only uses it as the thinnest, most translucent cover to cleanse their moral conscience while they vote for every piece of hate-filled legislation that crops up on their national tickets.
    ...thank Christ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's almost impossible for them to recover for a decade. They have set Trump up as the only true leader of the party, the politician-who-is-not-a-politician. You can't just toss your eggs into another basket after he is gone. I expect once Trump is no longer capable of running for office, Boomer turnout in elections will fall precipitously, the GOP will be forced to lurch back toward the center to capture any significant voter blocks. It's hard to see the GOP legitimately winning a presidential election after 2024 for at least 8-12 years. They have to rebuild their party from within, and thanks to Donnie, they have put exactly 0 resources in finding bright political minds to bring to the forefront, which is why you see Boebert, MTG, & Co as the only ones making waves, and why they have to elevate a dunce no one's ever heard of who doesn't have a bank account to the role of Speaker. DeSantis was looking like the heir apparent until everyone found out he has negative political savvy, eats pudding with his fingers, and wears heels to look taller.

It's a bleak GOP field at the moment. Haley is probably their best bet, but there's exactly 0 chance that men who need to buy tactical diaper bags to feel manly are going to vote her into office. The GOP field of candidates for 2028 is basically nonexistent.
    We were beaten down before Trump and we will be beaten down after Trump, severely beaten to within an inch of our very lives, but we had those intervening years where we saw light once again, every-single-day Trump drew breath upon the earth. & we'll always have that even after it's pitch dark again. That's our victory, like in the movie -Dark Victory- '39...Bette Davis at the last..."That' our victory, darling, our victory over the darkness."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

It will always be difficult for a Conservative party to win national elections in arguably the most progressive nation on Planet Earth. Increasingly USA society is pockets of communities where people gravitate to fit their personal needs and wants. It's incredibly easy to move & relocate in the USA.

Every 8+ years voters will grow tired enough of the crime, inflation and circus society and Vote right. Then when things are back to normal they feel comfortable enough to steadily move Left. This has already been playing out in Europe. It's a constant cycle in the West

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will always be difficult for a Conservative party to win national elections in arguably the most progressive nation on Planet Earth. Increasingly USA society is pockets of communities where people gravitate to fit their personal needs and wants. It's incredibly easy to move & relocate in the USA.

Every 8+ years voters will grow tired enough of the crime, inflation and circus society and Vote right. Then when things are back to normal they feel comfortable enough to steadily move Left. This has already been playing out in Europe. It's a constant cycle in the West
    Crime and inflation are down and you'll still be voting for Trump because of your white grievance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would have to be another celebrity to satisfy the "cult of personality" craving on the mouth-breathing end of the conservative spectrum. They can't get as excited about regular politicians.
    Please Oprah run! Please!

Please the Rock run! Please!

Please Michael Avenatti run! Please!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no real GOP especially when they vote in line to send billions to the corrupt state of Ukraine. Prove me wrong!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is a Crowder fan.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey is a Crowder fan.
    seeing as Crowder's target audience is teen incels, this tracks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White supremacy has always been more important than Jesus to the bag evangelicals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Crime and inflation are down and you'll still be voting for Trump because of your white grievance.
    You're chock full of , Dumper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater getting absolutely bodied in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White supremacy has always been more important than Jesus to the bag evangelicals.
    Whatever you say dummy. Come on now you've taken the bait too of the unhinged Marxists? LMAO "WhItE SuPrEmAcY"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you try to take something, take things from people you're gonna piss 'em off and they're going to resist, bum. We ain't a Jew hoppin' into the limed pit BEFORE he got shot in the head. And we ain't an Indian who comes to the fight with a knife knowing full well that pale face have many rifles.

This ain't professional rasslin' where the two "enemy" combatants meet behind the closed curtain and whack up the night's take. We're sittin' in the seats well satisfied, because it is fake..."Americans wouldn't have it any other way." But this ain't that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no real GOP especially when they vote in line to send billions to the corrupt state of Ukraine. Prove me wrong!

It's here somewhere, hold on, children...Got it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please Oprah run! Please!

Please the Rock run! Please!

Please Michael Avenatti run! Please!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They cherry pick their Bible verses to justify their hate filled legislation.

And that goes back to slavery days

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Could be your finest hour, Frosty. Just sublime, wish it were lodged upon the Friday, but this just a stunner.

Frosty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he doesn't. Obama supporters don't turn on other Democrats who dare to criticize him, Obama doesn't go on unhinged social media rants when he gets criticized by his own party, and Obama doesn't use criticism as an opportunity to fundraise.

When is Obama running for office next?

When is Hillary?

If Biden died, a lot of Dems would be relieved.

You're absolutely terrible at this.
    Obama supporters (or supporters of any other politician, ever) don't buy en masse Obama hats, Obama flag, Obama bumper stickers, maybe Obama the center of their personality. Only Trump supporters do this, because they're ing weirdos.

Thread Information