Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will be fun to watch.

Dominion wants Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts and executives to take the stand at trial.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/28/media...ominion-filing

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will be fun to watch.

Dominion wants Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts and executives to take the stand at trial.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/28/media...ominion-filing
    also the Murdoch kunts

and this is what the last congress should have done- have these fox liars on the stand to refute their lies about covid, russia and impeachments

instead they had years and years of brainwashing idiots like tsa,ducks,darrin,qhris, et al

and now we have 35-40 percent of the usa- confirmed brainwashed and brain-dead traitors to the usa working hard to destroy the usa and what is left of democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Murdoch will bend thew knee rather than get embarrassed in trial.

Dominion Voting Systems’ high-stakes defamation trial against Fox News, which was supposed to begin Monday, was abruptly delayed on Sunday evening, in a stunning eleventh-hour twist that threw into question whether a settlement was in the works.

Opening statements were expected on Monday, but the Delaware Superior Court said in a surprise announcement that “the start of the trial” will now be Tuesday.

The judge’s statement did not provide an explanation for the delay.

“The Court has decided to continue the start of the trial, including jury selection, until Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. I will make such an announcement tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 7E,” using the legal term “continue,” which means delay or postpone.

But the announcement came as The Wall Street Journal, which is owned by Fox Corporation Chairman Rupert Murdoch, reported on Sunday evening that “Fox has made a late push to settle the dispute out of court,” citing people familiar with the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/fox-dominion-trial-delay

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Murdoch will bend thew knee rather than get embarrassed in trial.

Dominion Voting Systems’ high-stakes defamation trial against Fox News, which was supposed to begin Monday, was abruptly delayed on Sunday evening, in a stunning eleventh-hour twist that threw into question whether a settlement was in the works.

Opening statements were expected on Monday, but the Delaware Superior Court said in a surprise announcement that “the start of the trial” will now be Tuesday.

The judge’s statement did not provide an explanation for the delay.

“The Court has decided to continue the start of the trial, including jury selection, until Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. I will make such an announcement tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 7E,” using the legal term “continue,” which means delay or postpone.

But the announcement came as The Wall Street Journal, which is owned by Fox Corporation Chairman Rupert Murdoch, reported on Sunday evening that “Fox has made a late push to settle the dispute out of court,” citing people familiar with the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/fox-dominion-trial-delay
    Gonna be hard to settle for Fox- as the money wont do to Dominions future and the way it has gone up til now in DominionS favor- they stand to get waaay more $$$ in PUNITIVE damages at trial than the 1.6 Billion Fox could settle for now

the REAL issue is this:

aside from the Billion dollar cash payout- will FAUX news agree to making an announcement every 30 minutes 24/7 for SIX MONTHS STRAIGHT- that they lied about the election, lied about Dominion, lied about vote fraud, lied about Biden being the duly elected president in a free and fair election

I DO NOT see FAUX “news” agreeing to this and i do not see Dominion taking the cash WITHOUT these admissions ON THE FOX AIR 24/7

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be hard to settle for Fox- as the money wont do to Dominions future and the way it has gone up til now in DominionS favor- they stand to get waaay more $$$ in PUNITIVE damages at trial than the 1.6 Billion Fox could settle for now

the REAL issue is this:

aside from the Billion dollar cash payout- will FAUX news agree to making an announcement every 30 minutes 24/7 for SIX MONTHS STRAIGHT- that they lied about the election, lied about Dominion, lied about vote fraud, lied about Biden being the duly elected president in a free and fair election

I DO NOT see FAUX “news” agreeing to this and i do not see Dominion taking the cash WITHOUT these admissions ON THE FOX AIR 24/7
    Dominion dominating in the paint.

Even though they’re looking good for damages as I understand it, they need to proof they lost upwards of the amount asked for. A billion seems like an incredibly optimistic number.

For entertaining purposes I hope Fox doesn’t settle.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominion dominating in the paint.

Even though they’re looking good for damages as I understand it, they need to proof they lost upwards of the amount asked for. A billion seems like an incredibly optimistic number.

For entertaining purposes I hope Fox doesn’t settle.
    Well, their future is 100% destroyed if they dont get compensated as the lie is so prevalent it would be absolutely impossible to ever have their machines used in ANY election if FOX is not held liable and forced to issues retractions, and retractions and corrections for MONTHS

why would anyone use Dominion machines if -in the end- the perception remains out in the country that their machines are rigged?

Punitive damages by a jury is what Dominion needs and if I were an attorney defending Dominion i would salivate at the thought of showing video clips of THIS PAST WEEKS FOX coverage from primetime liars, Hannity/Carlson/Ingraham

NOTHING HAS CHANGED- they lie every minute they are on the air

so dominions lawyers have to ask a jury, “does this look like they have learned anything?”

they need to be taught a ing lesson…a BIG one…

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I mean this did sit on the Fox & Friends couch helping Fox agitate and lie to millions of old people for years until that bull machine affected her personally, but still.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean this did sit on the Fox & Friends couch helping Fox agitate and lie to millions of old people for years until that bull machine affected her personally, but still.
    which makes her statement probably more legit… her of course but

SHE ING KNOWS how ed up and destructive FAUX channel is to democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    settled right before opening statements lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak pussies - Dominion -

they had EVERYTHING - they could have crucified the Faux news liars at trial -

im sure they got paid but this is worthless - as Fox will just continue to lie 24/7

Fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $785 million, reportedly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    787 mil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im sure they got paid but this is worthless - as Fox will just continue to lie 24/7

Fail.
    FOX took some pretty bad hits in pretrial discovery, and will again when if they don't settle with Smartmatic.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    which makes her statement probably more legit… her of course but

SHE ING KNOWS how ed up and destructive FAUX channel is to democracy
    get a grip amigo. It's a channel on Cable television.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    787.5 million

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get a grip amigo. It's a channel on Cable television.
    Yes -

more brainwashed magats watch that crap than any other info outlet -

and their brainwashing caused the Jan 6 insurrection and other ery

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes -

more brainwashed magats watch that crap than any other info outlet -

and their brainwashing caused the Jan 6 insurrection and other ery
    Remember Trump attacked Fox News because they didn't push the story line. It was other outlets such as NewsMax. I read a discussion recently on how/why these Mobs mobilize. I think it's Online and social media communities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol only like 20% of their war chest, they'll make it back by the end of their next contract with cable providers and they'll just be smart enough never to put this in writing again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fail.
    Who in their right minds would walk away from a 750+ million payday?

Dominion did good. That initial ask of 1.6 billion was never going to happen as I said in my op. This was about money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special master appointed after the settlement

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who in their right minds would walk away from a 750+ million payday?

Dominion did good. That initial ask of 1.6 billion was never going to happen as I said in my op. This was about money.
    Yes - I know.

Still, they had Fox nailed to the wall. Every piece of evidence would have destroyed Fox and instead of 787 million - they would have gotten the entire 1 - plus billion -

PLUS MORE in PUNITIVE damages and a jury could have made sure that Fox stopped lying to their audience.

As it is - YES - it is a huge win for Dominion and the attorneys - of course - did what their clients wanted which of course was the money but it could have been so much more than just a payday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes - I know.

Still, they had Fox nailed to the wall. Every piece of evidence would have destroyed Fox and instead of 787 million - they would have gotten the entire 1 - plus billion -

PLUS MORE in PUNITIVE damages and a jury could have made sure that Fox stopped lying to their audience.

As it is - YES - it is a huge win for Dominion and the attorneys - of course - did what their clients wanted which of course was the money but it could have been so much more than just a payday.
    Well, Hugo Chavez will be happy he got the $$$$ from fox.

He can buy a load of servers to put in Germany in 2024, figure out a way to disable the cameras in the voting area, and in the postal truck parking area where they unload the "mail in ballots."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Hugo Chavez will be happy he got the $$$$ from fox.

He can buy a load of servers to put in Germany in 2024, figure out a way to disable the cameras in the voting area, and in the postal truck parking area where they unload the "mail in ballots."

lol

unfortunately

fox will keep brainwashing morons like TSA - and ducks et al...

Thread Information