Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was president in December... also, why didn't you just bump this other fail thread of yours?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=299501
    Lets bump that thread,,,I look great now,,,wanna? Stock market is on a freefall and no one knows how far it will far so lets bump it, Nono,,,whatta say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets bump that thread,,,I look great now,,,wanna? Stock market is on a freefall and no one knows how far it will far so lets bump it, Nono,,,whatta say?
    You look like the village idiot, just like when you started and then abandoned that thread lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You look like the village idiot, just like when you started and then abandoned that thread lmao
    So here you are again, nono,,,when trapped and defeated,,,you hurl insults,,,,youve done this time and time again,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ the irony of det post

still trying to dodge the fact that you ran away from your own thread faster than Trump at a buffet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing I've made money on recently is SPXU. I've cased out of anything that had much value left. Bailed on silver. I've only got some penny stocks left and the ProShares fund.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing I've made money on recently is SPXU. I've cased out of anything that had much value left. Bailed on silver. I've only got some penny stocks left and the ProShares fund.
    OXY is trading in a sweet channel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OXY is trading in a sweet channel.
    I don't see it. I see a double top with a potential breakout to the downside. I've never been able to pull the trigger on investing into one specific major energy company.

Edit...forget that. I didn't have the screen out enough. Looks solid enough. Still see a breakdown if it breaks 55 or so

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. I see a double top with a potential breakout to the downside. I've never been able to pull the trigger on investing into one specific major energy company.

Edit...forget that. I didn't have the screen out enough. Looks solid enough. Still see a breakdown if it breaks 55 or so
    Uncle Warren keeps buying when it gets to $55, now owns 15% at around $57 avg I think. Fundamentals matter too. It's a $100ish next year (with oil over $70) if Buffet doesn't buy the whole enchilada. Stellar earnings yesterday, they'll hit their debt target and start share buybacks this qtr. Anyhoo, I feel safe going all in/out with it and it's been good to me this year.

Aside from occasional gambling on penny stocks with a little money...I always just play one thing, usually etf's. I was playing XLE until December when OXY cleared enough debt to no longer be a bankruptcy risk.

Most people I've heard think about another 10% S&P downside before the market makes a real rally.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you "you have to wait for it El" when you were trying to win that thread every time the market bounced. This still isn't "it"...keep waiting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Breakdown insurance

Hathaway Inc Berkshire, a major owner of Occidental Petroleum Corporation, recently acquired 901,774 shares of the company. The buys took place at prices ranging from $57.32 to $57.34 per share, on dates ranging from May 10 to May 12, 2022. Berkshire now owns 143,262,392 shares of the company.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    freefall? Where have you been cobweb in head?
    I know you are an old ass man that cant even remember 2007-2008 when Obama had to take extreme measures to stop a Republican failure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    freefall? Where have you been cobweb in head?
    I know you are an old ass man that cant even remember 2007-2008 when Obama had to take extreme measures to stop a Republican failure.
    Obama didn't take office until 2009

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama didn't take office until 2009
    Yes. So...
    Obama had to fix the crisis that started unnoticed in 2007 until 2008 when a true free fall occurred.
    Yes. Obama took the drastic some would even say incorrect measures as we almost had assets and banks on the brink of freezing up.

He had to stop what the red team started.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. So...
    Obama had to fix the crisis that started unnoticed in 2007 until 2008 when a true free fall occurred.
    Yes. Obama took the drastic some would even say incorrect measures as we almost had assets and banks on the brink of freezing up.

He had to stop what the red team started.
    TARP was a Dubya program

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you "you have to wait for it El" when you were trying to win that thread every time the market bounced. This still isn't "it"...keep waiting.
    2/10, try harder.

I asked you that question before any market bounce, and you still have no response. I'm not worried about the market, you need to talk to the OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TARP was a Dubya program
    Cash for Clunkers was a Barry program...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a dead cat bounce but watch out after that,,,,the bottom is gonna fall out and democrats again will focus on roe vs wade,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a dead cat bounce but watch out after that,,,,the bottom is gonna fall out and democrats again will focus on roe vs wade,,,,,
    Or, you're just going to abandon this thread like you did last time... rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both the Dow and NASDAQ have been higher since Biden has been in office than any year under Trump I don't recall Hemisfail making any threads about the stock market during that time period tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both the Dow and NASDAQ have been higher since Biden has been in office than any year under Trump I don't recall Hemisfail making any threads about the stock market during that time period tbh
    Trump never lost 4,000 points in 5 months like biden has,,,i dont recall you making any threads about that either,,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It did exactly what i said it would do,,,a dead cat bounce today. Watch out next week,,,,market is on the edge of an epic collapse.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Under trump Dow dropped to 20,800.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

During Trump's presidency, the Dow made 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123, but still lower than Clinton's 263. Both Obama and Clinton served two terms as president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol thinking who is in office matters with the stock market

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Dow Jones Industrial Average returned 56% during the Trump presidency, according to LPL. This represents an annualized gain of 11.8%, which is the best performance for any Republican president since Calvin Coolidge during the roaring 1920's.

During Trump's presidency, the Dow made 126 new all-time highs, which was slightly more than Obama's 123, but still lower than Clinton's 263. Both Obama and Clinton served two terms as president.
    Under trump the Dow dropped to 20,800 lol

Thread Information