Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am going to get very tired of watching Lavender-head getting a wide open shot blocked under the basket because he doesn't understand the speed of weakside defenders and the idea of a fake is appaently a foreign concept.

OK. I know. He's only a rookie who wasn't even a starter on his college team but he has all this upside if we are patient. Meanwhile he is going to give the leaague a new prototype definition: The Polish Sharpshooter
    I Lol @ Lavender Head
    Then I flinched at the WWII reference.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we want to loose by a smaller margin we could let Dieng play instead of Collins. But it's not important. Sochan is the least of our problems, looked solid and decent +-.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s sprinkles.

Those growing pains will probably subside. An energy guy like that will feed off of playing with better players.
    By better players do you mean the opposition players he will be playing against? Ours? I hope someone on the court is able to give him a makeover on a new line of hair dyes because some of them aren't bright enough. I thought the lavender was particularly dull and lame, but maybe that's just because I want our star rookie to really shine on the court and not get lost amid the other players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how long is the naming rights contract with Self that logo is an eyesore compared to the Frost Bank Sun
    What the is the meaning of that SELF logo anyway. Is that a company like "Self Help Psychology inc." or something???. Inquiring minds want to know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked the joke that Self is just a prediction of Pops replacement bill self

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets minus Ball and Rozier see Dejounte Murray and think they are playing the Spurs and blowout the Hawks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets minus Ball and Rozier see Dejounte Murray and think they are playing the Spurs and blowout the Hawks.
    Go Hornets! We want them to make the playoffs this year so their pick conveys.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets looking very good to start the season. Blowout wins over the Spurs and Hawks and a close loss to the Pelicans.

They are another team who may look to trade for Westbrook though if they decide to tank. Heard rumours of a packages around Hayward + Washington + Oubre for Brick + picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets looking very good to start the season. Blowout wins over the Spurs and Hawks and a close loss to the Pelicans.

They are another team who may look to trade for Westbrook though if they decide to tank. Heard rumours of a packages around Hayward + Washington + Oubre for Brick + picks.
    We want them to stay good so we can get their pick this year. That only happens if they make the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We want them to stay good so we can get their pick this year. That only happens if they make the playoffs
    2024 or 25 might be preferred top 14 protected. We don’t need another mid to late FRP this year.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that but the Hornets will do what’s best for them. If they see themselves as a play in team after 20 games they will probably just decide to blow it up and go for Wembanyama and clear bad contracts like Hayward if the Lakers come with a good offer of Russ and picks.

Who knows what they’ll do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that but the Hornets will do what’s best for them. If they see themselves as a play in team after 20 games they will probably just decide to blow it up and go for Wembanyama and clear bad contracts like Hayward if the Lakers come with a good offer of Russ and picks.

Who knows what they’ll do.
    That’s what an astute organization should do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2024 or 25 might be preferred top 14 protected. We don’t need another mid to late FRP this year.
    I just hoping it conveys as a first at all! I wouldn’t be sad if it’s 2024. We’ve got 3 picks in 2025 so a forth would be overkill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't see the Hornets obliterating their forward rotation. If Westbrook and draft equity is traded to the Hornets, you can bet Rozier III will be the principle going back.

The question is how to complete the package. Is it Hayward (with Nunn going back)? Is it Oubre Jr., Plumlee and Jones (with the Lakers waiving three minimums)?

Thread Information