My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El Bombi ting in the mouths of Astros fans

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pulling for the Rangers in this series, but it's pretty hilarious how triggered Rangers fans were today about Astros fans booing Garcia when they've been booing Altuve all season. And they seem to have no self-awareness about how Altuve broke their hearts just 2 days ago in a similar situation. From a fairly neutral perspective, Ranger fans are definitely coming off as the biggest whiners in this series.
    Every team boos Altuve. The ?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm pulling for the Rangers in this series, but it's pretty hilarious how triggered Rangers fans were today about Astros fans booing Garcia when they've been booing Altuve all season. And they seem to have no self-awareness about how Altuve broke their hearts just 2 days ago in a similar situation. From a fairly neutral perspective, Ranger fans are definitely coming off as the biggest whiners in this series.
    kill yourself

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Every team boos Altuve. The ?
    It’s almost like everybody hates Altuve for a very specific reason…….hmmm, I wonder what that is?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s almost like everybody hates Altuve for a very specific reason…….hmmm, I wonder what that is?
    The reason doesn't matter. When you about people booing your guy you sound weak. Same goes for Astros fans who about the booing, but these days they seem to have gotten over that and relish it. There's no hypocrisy in their situation, they're doing what sports fans do. Meanwhile 90% of Rangers fans just started paying attention again after a ten year break and it's like "WHHAAAAT how could they boo Adolis in a LCS game? My stars, this is so unkind!"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The reason doesn't matter. When you about people booing your guy you sound weak. Same goes for Astros fans who about the booing, but these days they seem to have gotten over that and relish it. There's no hypocrisy in their situation, they're doing what sports fans do. Meanwhile 90% of Rangers fans just started paying attention again after a ten year break and it's like "WHHAAAAT how could they boo Adolis?"
    What whiny ass fans are you around who care about the Astros fans booing Adolis? I haven’t heard anybody complaining about it, IRL or on social media.

Sounds more like a you problem tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red sock, Yankee and Dodger have been caught using camera to steal signs

We always tried to steal signs and sometimes did.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And the entire culture of pimping homers and flipping bats has changed drastically since the Bautista days. So of course the majority of the fanbase has changed their stance on that. All of baseball fandom has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah people need to get over trashcangate, this is just the inflatable football scandal of baseball. If you still care about that when talking about Tom Brady, you're an idiot. Altuve's done more than enough to prove he's a legit all-timer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved it
    Should hit em in the head
    Disrespectful POS
    But of course Astro was not doing intentionally with one on and a close game
    LOL

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I loved it
    Should hit em in the head
    Disrespectful POS
    But of course Astro was not doing intentionally with one on and a close game
    LOL
    lol this guy is so much better than those whiny Rangers fans tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caring about bat flips is beyond idiotic too. Showmanship is fun. Stop being so angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both fanbases are near the bottom when it comes to rational emotions and baseball intelligence. Pretty much every Texas sports fanbase is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how Earl Campbell just handed the ball to the ref after scoring. Class

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah people need to get over trashcangate, this is just the inflatable football scandal of baseball. If you still care about that when talking about Tom Brady, you're an idiot. Altuve's done more than enough to prove he's a legit all-timer.
    Cheating dwarf and hated league-wide--still outside of top-325 all-time WAR after 13 seasons. We must have different definitions of "legit all-timer."

Is Josh Donaldson also a "legit all-timer?" He trails by 2.5 WAR in the similar 13 seasons with his recent massive fall-off.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Caring about bat flips is beyond idiotic too. Showmanship is fun. Stop being so angry.
    Well tell it to the Astros, they’re the only ones who seem upset about it these days.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Really don’t like to see Scherzer starting tomorrow. He was terrible in Game 3 and has been worse than Kershaw in the playoffs since the Washington le run.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We all know you love it when the blacks keep their mouths shut and do as they’re told.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice remembrance, GA. A lifetime ago, but flashes in the mind like it was yesterday.

It will make slumber better tonight.

GA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We all know you love it when the blacks keep their mouths shut and do as they’re told.
    Can't you ever just shut up, mono? You never know when to be quiet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Both fanbases are near the bottom when it comes to rational emotions and baseball intelligence. Pretty much every Texas sports fanbase is.
    Well, you fellows have always been the Texas exception, Spurm, I'll give's ya's that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They should've vacated (it,) Spurm.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The worst, even beyond the garbage can lid is the framing of pitches. To drag a ball into the strike zone in order to mislead the umpire is ugly and vulgar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This all Texas ALCS has been a classic, glad it's going to a game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice remembrance, GA. A lifetime ago, but flashes in the mind like it was yesterday.

It will make slumber better tonight.

GA
    Cub!

Phillies should also provide a restful slumber for your weary bones tomorrow night.

Thread Information