Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 3786
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas’ police oversight office is investigating four officers caught on video laughing about a disabled

--DMN email

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dallas’ police oversight office is investigating four officers caught on video laughing about a disabled

--DMN email

Fine, but what's this got to do with the Texas Governor, bouts?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 falsely accused by informant sue Bexar County, Sheriff Salazar

https://www.expressnews.com/news/art...e-18298995.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a protection racket.

"NIce rights you got there, sure would be a shame if anything happened to them."

]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LASDs out of control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mississippi gonna Mississippi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LASDs out of control

tl;dr

Guy tells cop to stop harassing two Black men, gets thrown in LASD SUV and told he'll be dropped off in gang territory to be assaulted. Cop ends up crashing SUV and injuring him, and a cover up ensues.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Charlea Cooper believes the arrest and search of her vehicle were racially motivated.

-- DMN

but of course she's right, it's ing DPD and racist Texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This tyrant should have been fired after beating a toddler. If this was a soldier they'd be court martialed expeditiously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This tyrant should have been fired after beating a toddler. If this was a soldier they'd be court martialed expeditiously.
    Police are a quasi-baronial class and they act like it. Normal accountability for misdeeds doesn't apply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wilbarger County, TX

Not releasing people you have no good cause to detain further is classic official oppression -- same thing has been happening in Kinney County. People left in the stir for months at a time.

A jury of 9 women and 3 men has found suspended Clay County Sheriff Jeff Lyde guilty of crimes committed when he was sheriff in 2021.

The jury began deliberating in the Montague County Courthouse around 10:30 Friday morning after hearing closing arguments from Special Prosecutor Staley Heatly and Lyde’s defense attorney Bob Estrada.

They returned the verdicts about an hour later.

Lyde is charged with official oppression and tampering with records, related to two Henrietta residents who were allegedly held in jail longer than allowed without due process.
    https://www.newsbreak.com/news/31585...riff-jeff-lyde

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A man can't shoot a few rounds in the air without being shot by police, damn!

Man Firing AR-15 Into Air Celebrating Cons utional Carry Law Shot By Police, Charged After Hospital Release

A Florida man is finally facing multiple weapons charges, months after he allegedly fired a gun into the air celebrating the state's new gun law - and was then shot by police.

Florida’s new Cons utional Carry law went into effect a week before Christian Labaut, 37, was initially arrested in July. Under the new legislation, Floridians no longer need a permit to carry concealed firearms.

Police received reports on July 7 of a white man wearing body armor and firing an AR-15 into the air outside of Labaut's Miami apartment building.

https://themessenger.com/news/man-fi...spital-release

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops are a menace to public safety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The best two video's on that Board, Mult is of course 'E' in Hawaii via the satellite gettin' down to perhaps the finest live performance in history "An American Trilogy" and bottom center Cassidy streamlining -I'll Meet You Halfway- they cut all the stringers & tightened it...gd I love that video. It is sheer perfection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very like a protection racket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Winehole23;10967514]Very like a protection racket

Just like these gotts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Very like a protection racket

Winester

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't make this bat crazy stuff up but then again, it is for the poorly educated.

Yam s Jr. is telling everyone that cops cannot protect you so get a gun to save yourself "if people in motorized paragliders come into your home."

Jr. said: "You can never depend on the government to save you in a time of need. when seconds count. Cops are just minutes away. You need to be armed. You can only trust yourself and keep your family safe... That's why you need an AR 15. That's why you need a 30-round mag because if people in motorized paragliders come into your home, that's what it's for."

Am surprised he did not advocate for people building moats around their homes and stocking the moats with jew sharks with lasers on their head to protect homeowners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Charlea Cooper believes the arrest and search of her vehicle were racially motivated.

-- DMN

but of course she's right, it's ing DPD and racist Texas
    Most searches are on the premise of "marijuana smell" and 99.99% are total and utter bull with no marijuana to be found.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20+ have died in Bexar County Jail this year, killed by tender loving care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is wild

https://twitter.com/DuBoseDefense/st...70041681719478

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue wall of silence

An independent pathologist examining the newly exhumed body of Dexter Wade — the Mississippi man killed by police and buried in a pauper's grave without his mother’s knowledge — found a wallet with a state identification card that included the address of a home he shared with his mother, the family's lawyer said Thursday.

The pathologist, Frank Peretti, reported that he found the wallet in the front pocket of Wade's jeans and that it contained his state identification card with his home address, along with a credit card and a health insurance card, attorney Ben Crump said in a statement.

Crump, who arranged for the independent autopsy, said he was sharing Peretti's initial findings. NBC News has not seen the full autopsy report.

A representative of Crump's confirmed that the home address was the same as his mother's, Bettersten Wade. She reported her 37-year-old son missing on March 14, nine days after he was struck by a police cruiser as he was crossing a highway.

She got no information from police about what happened to him until Aug. 27, when she learned that he'd been killed less than an hour after he had left his house and buried in a pauper's field owned by Hinds County.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ays-rcna125511

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Hinds County coroner’s office investigator reported that he did not find identification on Dexter Wade’s body but found his name on a bottle of prescription pills and used that information to confirm who he was within a few days. The investigator said he called a number listed for Bettersten Wade but did not hear back. Bettersten Wade said she has no recollection or record of such a call.

The coroner’s office investigator reported that he also shared Dexter Wade’s information with police. Jackson Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba said last month that Wade was “without identification” and police were not able to identify him.

Thread Information