Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is actually top 10 in 4 defensive categories and one of the league leaders in steals... Does he put amazing effort on defense? no. Is he one of the worst defenders? also no.

also, why even mentioning Luka all the time, when the Spurs are playing like complete garbage. Can't even defeat the ing Rockets, without their best player, who raped the defensive powerhouse Wemby... Shouldn't you think about the problems this team has, rather than what Luka is doing... He's been living rent free in your head for over 5 years now. Get over it.

and there really ain't no comparison with Westbrick, as he was shooting 40%, while Luka is shooting 50%.
    Because I'm trolling back and forth with Mavs fans like stretch and you, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    This thread is a mess, totally disjointed and people are butting heads

We need to take a step back and go back to the basics.

Canadian-American educator and physician James Naismith invented basketball in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1891
    you sure it wasn't joe namath, like derp so adamantly claimed?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Because I'm trolling back and forth with Mavs fans like stretch and you, tbh.
    lol backtracking
    lol rent free

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    first thing the Spurs need to do is get rid of 90% of the players.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    first thing the Spurs need to do is get rid of 90% of the players.

A French center whose teammates hate him? Interesting tbh

He’s just And1 Mixtape Gobert tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if rookie whiteboy luka was able to convince chuckers like wes matthews and harrison barnes to defer to him, omegastar victor "shaqhakeemwiltjordanbronbirdx1000" goatby should have no problem getting these guys to defer to him.

lol non-leader
    lol russhawn westbradley
    lol his scrub teammates even see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if rookie whiteboy luka was able to convince chuckers like wes matthews and harrison barnes to defer to him, omegastar victor "shaqhakeemwiltjordanbronbirdx1000" goatby should have no problem getting these guys to defer to him.

lol non-leader
    lol russhawn westbradley
    lol his scrub teammates even see it
    The mavs traded the whole starting lineup in lukas rookie season... same thing the spurs should have done tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbqh i find it interesting that the spurs returned basically the same squad as last year, have been generally healthy (compared to last year where numerous players missed many games), added wemby to it, yet somehow are managing to finish with a worse record

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    tbqh i find it interesting that the spurs returned basically the same squad as last year, have been generally healthy (compared to last year where numerous players missed many games), added wemby to it, yet somehow are managing to finish with a worse record
    If you close your eyes and throw darts at a board, on one set of throws you'll likely have a different score than the other, one more and one less. It doesn't mean your scores are noteworthy. The spurs won the draft lottery because they sucked, and they still suck. You cannot develop a talent with ty YMCA ballers trying to get an NBA contract.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dr. Dray is a fan of Wemby

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CIA Pop master tanking class. The real question is who are you farmers targeting in next years draft to pair with Wemby? Y'all ain't slick!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't really blame it on Wemby when they have a good defense with him on the floor (think it would rank #10 in the league if I remember right) and then are league worst defensively whenever he's not playing. I recall reading their defensive rating was like 129 in games he missed, when they set the alltime record for worst defensive rating in a season ever last year at 120. Think it's a combination of Keldon Johnson and especially Zach Collins hugely regressing and the west getting way better than it was last year. Plus Pop stubbornly starting Sochan and then Malaki Branham at point guard in that 18 game losing streak. They were both horrific at the point, couldn't get the team into any kind of offense, and would commit the dumbest backcourt turnovers. Finally moving Tre Jones to the starting lineup made a huge difference for them. Wemby will still have games where he plays like a rookie turning it over a lot or with pretty bad shot selection but overall he has been a huge plus for the team.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-15-2024 at 01:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    according to fap wemby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jokic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amazing defending....

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    amazing defending....

he makes luka look like a tryhard on defense

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And a heads up. Wemby was saying this about draft prospects. What the is he thinking about his teammates?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The Joker looks like he's playing an exhibition game with a bunch of kids.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's he because he was

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When Wemby naturally gains about 20lbs of muscle, it's over. Eff the Spurs tho

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    When Wemby naturally gains about 20lbs of muscle, it's over. Eff the Spurs tho
    20lbs on him isn't a lot, but he doesn't really need that. He needs to not be the best player on both ends of the floor in his rookie year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at his height he needs 60-70 lbs (dude came in under 210). which is why hes not going to last long in the league as a star.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    at his height he needs 60-70 lbs (dude came in under 210). which is why hes not going to last long in the league as a star.
    Everyone wants to take a unicorn and change him to a horse. Horses we can use.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    20lbs on him isn't a lot, but he doesn't really need that. He needs to not be the best player on both ends of the floor in his rookie year.
    ...or, ever.

Bend over. I'll give ya a in' unicorn, Lue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed! That young MFer is well on his way:

He plays with a swagger that I hate to see in a Spurs uniform. SMH

Thread Information