Page 124 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3280
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is obviously losing this war... it is not accomplishing any of its goals and the whole world hates them now more so than before... do they really think they can demilitarize Gaza? Daddy Iran won't let it happen
    On the positive side they are enriching and growing the adult diaper market...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On the positive side they are enriching and growing the adult diaper market...
    And old Joe has let all them Palestinian rag heads in here the last 3 years and they're now demanding he be hoisted up and hung from any yard arm that can be located.
    They're after him BIG TIME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And old Joe has let all them Palestinian rag heads in here the last 3 years and they're now demanding he be hoisted up and hung from any yard arm that can be located.
    They're after him BIG TIME.
    Joe and Co baked this cake. And now they get to sit on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joe and Co baked this cake. And now they get to sit on it.
    Yep!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently you don't know the difference between prisoner and hostage. A first grader can tell them apart.

Again, Hamas has had the solution to this conflict from day one. They just need to care about their own women and children. They don't though.
    a 12 year old allegedly throwing a stone is a soldier that goes to a military tribunal (with a 95% conviction rate and questionable due process), but an adult settler (very likely former IDF) are hostages. i guess you have to reach high school to learn about due process. Of course I could link to hundreds of articles from before october 7th condemning israel for jailing children with questionable evidence but, you must know about that already, its clear that for you they all deserve it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a 12 year old allegedly throwing a stone is a soldier that goes to a military tribunal (with a 95% conviction rate and questionable due process), but an adult settler (very likely former IDF) are hostages. i guess you have to reach high school to learn about due process. Of course I could link to hundreds of articles from before october 7th condemning israel for jailing children with questionable evidence but, you must know about that already, its clear that for you they all deserve it.
    Why do you have two standards here? Where is your description of Hamas' due process? Pretty clear they didn't need to face a court to cowardly invade, pillage, murder, rape and kidnap Israeli women and children.

See, this is the problem with false equivalences, they're nowhere near the same. A first grader does know that what you described, as imperfect or plausibly unfair as it might be, it's still a semblance of due process. The murdering, savagery and religious fanaticism doesn't include any due process at all, but you somehow are perfectly fine with overlooking that.

Let me repeat this one more time, because you don't seem to acknowledge this fact: Hamas has had the solution to this conflict from day one. They just need to care about their own women and children. They don't though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you have two standards here? Where is your description of Hamas' due process? Pretty clear they didn't need to face a court to cowardly invade, pillage, murder, rape and kidnap Israeli women and children.

See, this is the problem with false equivalences, they're nowhere near the same. A first grader does know that what you described, as imperfect or plausibly unfair as it might be, it's still a semblance of due process. The murdering, savagery and religious fanaticism doesn't include any due process at all, but you somehow are perfectly fine with overlooking that.

Let me repeat this one more time, because you don't seem to acknowledge this fact: Hamas has had the solution to this conflict from day one. They just need to care about their own women and children. They don't though.
    And after they'd sworn on the menorah "Never again." in a thousand Hollywood movies?

Again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i can flip your post and it is just as valid

why do you have two standards here? why does hamas need to have due process when israel doesnt? maybe hamas is in the process of having a military court declare their "hostages" of throwing stones, just as israel does.
    why can israel invade, pillage, murder, rape and kidnap palestinian women and children?
    why is it that when israeli soldiers (trained, armed, in uniform) "imprison" palestinians its valid because theyre at war, when palestinian children throw stones they are soldiers at war, but when hamas soldiers "imprison" israelis they are taking hostages? when israeli settlers throw stones and attack palestinians they are civilians, when israeli settlers get attacked by hamas soldiers they are civilian victims?? is it a war or isnt it, why is it only war when israel defends itself and when hamas attacks but not the other way around??

Are you saying IDF doesnt have murderous, savage, religious fanatics? because there are do ented cases going back to 1948.

Israel has the solution to this conflict from day one, treat palestinians like citizens and stop invading, murdering and pillaging, but they dont care about their own women and children.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

why do you have two standards here? why does hamas need to have due process when israel doesnt? maybe hamas is in the process of having a military court declare their "hostages" of throwing stones, just as israel does.
    why can israel invade, pillage, murder, rape and kidnap palestinian women and children?
    why is it that when israeli soldiers (trained, armed, in uniform) "imprison" palestinians its valid because theyre at war, when palestinian children throw stones they are soldiers at war, but when hamas soldiers "imprison" israelis they are taking hostages? when israeli settlers throw stones and attack palestinians they are civilians, when israeli settlers get attacked by hamas soldiers they are civilian victims?? is it a war or isnt it, why is it only war when israel defends itself and when hamas attacks but not the other way around??

Are you saying IDF doesnt have murderous, savage, religious fanatics? because there are do ented cases going back to 1948.

Israel has the solution to this conflict from day one, treat palestinians like citizens and stop invading, murdering and pillaging, but they dont care about their own women and children.
    Aside from designating our Effy as a MAGAt...

The above is diego's finest hour.

diego
    I'll go once more...it's worth it...
    diego

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, it it isn't. Not even close.

By your own admission, Israel does take people to courts and has a due process. Which we both know is simply non-existent when it comes to Hamas or Houtis, etc etc etc (or you forgot to describe what that looks like ), because civility is not really in the terrerist handbook. So were you wrong then or are you wrong now?

Israel was invaded and attacked first in this conflict, you can't flip that one either. Hamas soldiers didn't "imprison" anybody. They literally invaded, pillaged, killed, kidnapped and left. To be a prisoner, they would need to be in some sort of prison, in front of some court or judge, etc (you know, due process, which matches your description of what Israel actually does). That's what separates civility from savagery. Again, the distinction is pretty obvious.

I don't have evidence of the IDF having murderous, savage, religious fanatics, no. And I suspect that if they did, you would want them tried in the International Court of Justice. I would. Why not Hamas though? Why use a different standard for them?

Israel retired most of their Gaza settlements in 2005. You know this, so that's why this 'flip' doesn't work either. And the war isn't against Palestinians, it's against Hamas. The fact that Hamas like to hide within Palestinians is really Hamas' fault, not Israel.
    Not to mention it's difficult to treat people that wants your destruction as other citizens. How would you treat somebody that wants you dead?

What really gets me is that the biggest threat to Palestinian children or women has never been Israel, and it always has been Hamas. They'll raise and indoctrinate them into some form of religious fanaticism that always ends up with them getting suicided or killed in one form or another (you know, martyrdom!).

I don't like Bibi any more than you do, and you certainly can raise a valid point about Israel's response and ensuing war being out of hand. I, for one, hope that Europe (because the USA won't do it) does investigate and acts on any atrocities that Israel might've committed. However, that doesn't mean Hamas is a victim here. If there's any chance that Israel will be held responsible for anything they've done wrong it's because they're held to a higher standard as a civilized society. There's no such thing with the terrerist s, that's why there are no equivalences.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Israel must be annihilated -Imam Khomeini

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Israel and Zionism are essentially finished. There is no recovering from the disaster of this war for Israel. Daddy America cant save this tumour

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This war is a disaster. They are losing militarily because they have a weak military, theyre committing a genocide, their own people protest against Netanyahu. Their collapse is imminent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This war is a disaster. They are losing militarily because they have a weak military, theyre committing a genocide, their own people protest against Netanyahu. Their collapse is imminent
    Yep, and against Genocidal Joe as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaper wearing tik tok army is weak????

Who woulda thought

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Diaper wearing tik tok army is weak????

Who woulda thought
    They were all talk and a yamaha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    israel has due process like oil companies have Sustainability Committees. its windows dressing to hide what they are actually doing. I see you didnt even attempt to address the 95% conviction rate or the use of military court for what supposedly are israeli citizens.

The "first in this conflict" logic I already addressed in a previous exchange, by your own admission this is round 13783478343

Hamas does have a military court and we dont know if they were going to have trials or not, Israel does the same routinely holding "prisoners" for months without trial.

Where did I say I dont want Hamas to be tried in the ICJ? absolutely they should be. The difference is that Hamas is sanctioned by the international community while Israel gets protection from the US/UK, and even they are beginning to distance themselves. That you cant acknowledge the rapes, murders, and religious fanaticism of Israelis when they are do ented by many sources including David Ben Gurion himself shows how biased you are on this topic.

"Israel retired most of their settlements in 2005" You must be kidding me. If the war is against Hamas why all of the activity in the west bank? Israel just approved 3500 new settlements in the west bank, 18,515 last year, despite this being illegal and the UN, allies and enemies alike all condemning the practice, but sure they were "retired" in 2005. Did you know that the law that "retired" those settlements was repealed last year? over 6 months before oct 7. because the current govt wants nothing more than to displace or eliminate palestinians by any means necessary.

I wouldnt characterize Israels apartheid as a civilized society, but they certainly have more responsibility considering they control the govt, they have the superior military and the more powerful allies, but theyre just so helpless they have to jail children because global p̶a̶r̶i̶a̶h̶ hegemon Hamas forces them too Ive never talked about Hamas as victims, only palestinians and mostly focused on children, which comprise over half the palestinian population.. 13000+ children dead is unacceptable no matter what Hamas did.

And again I will say what is the objective here? Eliminate Hamas? Even if they killed every palestinian at home and abroad, they would not achieve that goal. On the contrary they are only sinking further and further to Hamas' level if they havent already surpassed it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    israel has due process like oil companies have Sustainability Committees. its windows dressing to hide what they are actually doing. I see you didnt even attempt to address the 95% conviction rate or the use of military court for what supposedly are israeli citizens.

The "first in this conflict" logic I already addressed in a previous exchange, by your own admission this is round 13783478343

Hamas does have a military court and we dont know if they were going to have trials or not, Israel does the same routinely holding "prisoners" for months without trial.

Where did I say I dont want Hamas to be tried in the ICJ? absolutely they should be. The difference is that Hamas is sanctioned by the international community while Israel gets protection from the US/UK, and even they are beginning to distance themselves. That you cant acknowledge the rapes, murders, and religious fanaticism of Israelis when they are do ented by many sources including David Ben Gurion himself shows how biased you are on this topic.

"Israel retired most of their settlements in 2005" You must be kidding me. If the war is against Hamas why all of the activity in the west bank? Israel just approved 3500 new settlements in the west bank, 18,515 last year, despite this being illegal and the UN, allies and enemies alike all condemning the practice, but sure they were "retired" in 2005. Did you know that the law that "retired" those settlements was repealed last year? over 6 months before oct 7. because the current govt wants nothing more than to displace or eliminate palestinians by any means necessary.

I wouldnt characterize Israels apartheid as a civilized society, but they certainly have more responsibility considering they control the govt, they have the superior military and the more powerful allies, but theyre just so helpless they have to jail children because global p̶a̶r̶i̶a̶h̶ hegemon Hamas forces them too Ive never talked about Hamas as victims, only palestinians and mostly focused on children, which comprise over half the palestinian population.. 13000+ children dead is unacceptable no matter what Hamas did.

And again I will say what is the objective here? Eliminate Hamas? Even if they killed every palestinian at home and abroad, they would not achieve that goal. On the contrary they are only sinking further and further to Hamas' level if they havent already surpassed it.
    diego, kickin' that ass again.

diego

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn

What an ass whupping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    around...

Find out ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    around...