Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey WC...it's a difficult position to try to defend Gonzales...he really did do some bad and lied to congress just like Holder did.

Bottom line is Gonzales and eight other high ranking justice department officials ended up resigning when it came out.

The same thing needs to happen in Holders Justice Department, blue team just won't admit it.

Trying to justify Holder by saying "He is no worse than Gonzales" is laughable.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 06-15-2012 at 12:18 PM.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Hey WC...it's a difficult position to try to defend Gonzales...he really did do some bad .

Bottom line is he ended up resigning when it came out.

Holder needs to do the same.
    I agree. Holder needs to resign.

Can you show me where I ever said I thought he was innocent? Like I said to ElNoKnow:

Do you know my opinion on Gonzalas' innocence or guilt? I have only pointed out the facts as I know them. Where did I offer my opinion on if he got away with a crime or not? I don't remember saying anything on those lines.
    Just because he wasn't able to be found guilty of anything, doesn't mean he wasn't. I think nearly all those in the high offices are corrupt. Some are just better and having plausible deniability than others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey WC...it's a difficult position to try to defend Gonzales...he really did do some bad and lied to congress just like Holder did.

Bottom line is Gonzales and eight other high ranking justice department officials ended up resigning when it came out.

The same thing needs to happen in Holders Justice Department, blue team just won't admit it.

Trying to justify Holder by saying "He is no worse than Gonzales" is laughable.
    I guess I'm not on the blue team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know my opinion on Gonzalas' innocence or guilt? I have only pointed out the facts as I know them. Where did I offer my opinion on if he got away with a crime or not? I don't remember saying anything on those lines.
    Just because he wasn't able to be found guilty of anything, doesn't mean he wasn't. I think nearly all those in the high offices are corrupt. Some are just better and having plausible deniability than others.
    talking to yourself
    drunk

Thread Information