Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you imagine that scenario? Lebron comes over to the spurs and wins a chip with Wemby for his son as a swan song to his career. Major mixed feelings from some Spurs fans.
    100 fine with a Lebron Spurs ring.
    No mixed feelings. Ring is king.
    Any of the Smelly 3 off the Warriors i say i would not want.

However if any one of them was a difference maker in a Chip would be near impossible to turn down.

A Durbetta bandwaggon would be queasy also.

Bottom line i think of those 4, Curry is the only one that would make a difference. Why no one has knocked him on his ass for his *put to sleep* preening is beyond me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not Lebron's fault we choked away a championship. He's always been super respectful of the Spurs and what he's doing at age 40 is incredible.
    Numbers wise,yes, but he’s at the point in his career where he really doesn’t affect wins and losses anymore, even in the regular season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Numbers wise,yes, but he’s at the point in his career where he really doesn’t affect wins and losses anymore, even in the regular season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, not sure he cares that much about RS at that stage of his career, just cruising till postseason... I would be more attentive to his impact on wins/losses during the play in/POs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back and check Lebron shooting percentages. And I said for the veterans minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re one of those dorks who wouldn’t trade our scrubs to have actual stars like Bron or Trae young so this is on par with your other stupid takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that the Lakers are the #9 seed in the west, and may well wind up in the lottery? That game with GS won’t be a cakewalk.

LeBron no longer has a big effect on wins and losses,just puts up stats. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s going to take vet min from a team with cap room,either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back and check Lebron shooting percentages. And I said for the veterans minimum.
    I don’t care about stats. Lakers are barely a play in team. He no longer affects winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9th seed but 44 wins, they would easily be in the playoffs in the East.

Meanwhile ex wants to keep players that have led us to a measly 19 wins, most of those because of the all time great they might have on their hands. Ex wasn’t this stupid 10 years ago, he must have dementia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9th seed but 44 wins, they would easily be in the playoffs in the East.

Meanwhile ex wants to keep players that have led us to a measly 19 wins, most of those because of the all time great they might have on their hands. Ex wasn’t this stupid 10 years ago, he must have dementia.
    I haven’t said anything about what I want, just that I’m not hot and bothered by a 40YO on his last legs.

Here’s what I want: 35+ need not apply

A PF/C that rebounds at a high rate, and shoots the 3 ball.
    A true 3&D wing
    A vet PG caretaker for 3 years who can play defense, distribute, and shoot enough to space without a USG% over 25. Scoring over 20ppg not required or desired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that the Lakers are the #9 seed in the west, and may well wind up in the lottery? That game with GS won’t be a cakewalk.

LeBron no longer has a big effect on wins and losses,just puts up stats. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s going to take vet min from a team with cap room,either.
    Bron is amazing, and it takes a special level of bitter old white man to hate on the dude.

Problem with drafting Bronny though, is that still won’t mean he’ll sign here, whether for the minimum or a max deal. They’ve already intimated at this pretty directly - Bron will only go wherever Bronny gets drafting, assuming he gets drafted by a place Bron is willing to go. San Antonio probably has more of a shot than somewhere like Charlotte or DC or Portland because of the Pop and the respect Bron has for him, but still probably not likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’d be funny if the Spurs use their second round pick they got from the Lakers on Bronny. If Bronny wants to play with his father or visa-versa going back to college for a year makes no sense. Either of the two could pick up an injury that would derail that dream, Bronny likely already has with the heart stuff. The most likely scenario is Bronny stays in the draft, does not get drafted, because he sucks, and gets legacy signed by the Lakers.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you imagine that scenario? Lebron comes over to the spurs and wins a chip with Wemby for his son as a swan song to his career. Major mixed feelings from some Spurs fans.

Honestly, he probably wouldn't even retire if that happened. No reason to not try and match Jordan with a repeat at that point.
    Another Lebron ring and he has five. I’d have major mixed feelings about that. That’s something that Timmy has and these other superstars don’t.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Lakers are 8th seed and 9-1 in their last 10. Lebron's shot like 60% from 2 in the last 10 games and over 50% from 3. He's averaged 25 or so points. Saying he doesn't affect wins is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Another Lebron ring and he has five. I’d have major mixed feelings about that. That’s something that Timmy has and these other superstars don’t.
    Who cares, are you a Spurs fan or a Timmy fan? Do you want a ring or not? Derrick Fisher has 5 rings. No one cares. Tim is retired and in the HOF.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares, are you a Spurs fan or a Timmy fan? Do you want a ring or not? Derrick Fisher has 5 rings. No one cares. Tim is retired and in the HOF.
    Spurs already got Wemby, he'll get some rings once Pop is gone. Don't need to give Pop and Lebron a cheap one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs already got Wemby, he'll get some rings once Pop is gone. Don't need to give Pop and Lebron a cheap one.
    Hoping against hope this is a massive troll post.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Oh please.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, I hope you regretted typing this as soon as you posted it. The Lakers would be a bottom 5 team without LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many basketix among the Spurs fans it's embarrassing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, I hope you regretted typing this as soon as you posted it. The Lakers would be a bottom 5 team without LeBron.
    The point being, THEYRE NOT A TOP 5 TEAM WITH HIM, ANYMORE. He doesn’t affect winning the way he did even 3-4 years ago. I don’t give a what his individual stats are, the Lakers are a play in team with him putting up those stats.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a fan of both, obviously.

It doesn’t matter, Lebron would never come to San Antonio and the trade offs, handing the front office over to LeGM and Klutch, are not worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a fan of both, obviously.

It doesn’t matter, Lebron would never come to San Antonio and and the trade offs, handing the front office over to LeGM and Klutch, are not worth it.
    That’s actually the reason he’d never come here. The Spurs would never had the keys to him and let him drive the franchise into the ground by signing and trading for all of his old friends, emphasis on old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s actually the reason he’d never come here. The Spurs would never had the keys to him and let him drive the franchise into the ground by signing and trading for all of his old friends, emphasis on old.
    A wet dream here and there is nice but agreed; unless Pop and LBJ have some illuminati type meeting behind closed doors and bring in another top tier player like PG13 with everyone on board with our culture this would never happen.

Also, players praise Coach Pop openly but few actually would want to truthfully
    play for him once they have made it depending kn where their priorities are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information