Page 101 of 1610 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 40231
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How about fat millennials/zoomers like yourself?
    More valuable than skinny crackheads, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More valuable than skinny crackheads, tbh.
    Yeah I wouldn't know bro... Ask your daddy Biden about that one, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw whatever you say you fat Thanos... Your glove covered in cheetos and your poor mommy having to stop your play time to change your diaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread:

Thermobaric weapons. (shudders)

Most of the stupid Putler suckers here have no idea what that means. Holy . no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not murdered>>>die on the battlefield with their machine guns and Molotov tail recipe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thermobaric weapons. (shudders)

Most of the stupid Putler suckers here have no idea what that means. Holy . no.
    Imagine being such a re like you that you actually believe anyone here backs Putin. Damn you're so ing mentally ill you buy into your own delusions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a weight min requirement kori. Malnutritioned crackheads are not allowed.
    Again, I wouldn't know (Thanos) so ask your daddy Biden about skinny crackheads because he definitely has one in his family.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s like kori are going out of their way to not denounce Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia banned from Eurovision Song Contest

Putin must be punching little kids and setting cats on fire right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin went first the with the [N] word, 21. ha, ha.
    If thermobaric weapons are used, i am going to spam your posts with pictures of the results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isnstarting to remind me that year when we played the young Curry Worriers in the playoffs

We thought we were gonna sweep them or go at least 4-1 and these bas s took us to 6 close games

Putin is a TOSB

Shoigu is gonna have to carry thia team averaging 30 and 25

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia banned from Eurovision Song Contest

Putin must be punching little kids and setting cats on fire right now
    Russian Grand Prix canceled too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If thermobaric weapons are used, i am going to spam your posts with pictures of the results.
    Spam us with photos of kids covered in ash in the back of an ambulance and gas light us to no end claiming Trump did that... Oh wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allegedly, captured/surrendering Russian soldiers have claimed that many of them were lied to about their purpose during the troop build-up, and contract soldiers' status were suddenly changed to conscripts before the invasion. They were then given coordinates and sent across the border.

Makes sense. Soften up the enemy with conscripts, sabotage, gather intel, then move in for the next phase with the experienced troops. Very Stalinesque. Russia is going to come down hard soon if Ukraine continues to put up the fight (which I fully expect them too).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Allegedly, captured/surrendering Russian soldiers have claimed that many of them were lied to about their purpose during the troop build-up, and contract soldiers' status were suddenly changed to conscripts before the invasion. They were then given coordinates and sent across the border.

Makes sense. Soften up the enemy with conscripts, sabotage, gather intel, then move in for the next phase with the experienced troops. Very Stalinesque. Russia is going to come down hard soon if Ukraine continues to put up the fight (which I fully expect them too).
    State run media CNN fake news.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Either that, or, more likely: you'll put me back on your Ignore List.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin specifically warned Biden personally to stand down and not intervene, nor interfere. Biden has obeyed to this point. Is he a snortin' by having Putin threaten his very existence, our existence? I imagine he is fit to be tied.

Putin
    But he has intervened and interfered. What we're going to see over time is how much bite those sanctions have.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holding out hope for what?
    That the report is fake news, Than. Use your in' head for something other than a gd hat rack.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But he has intervened and interfered. What we're going to see over time is how much bite those sanctions have.
    Don't be purposely obtuse, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanctions are basically "im gonna tell my mom" after someone kicks your teeth in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not those big bad Biden sanctions as he funnels millions upon millions to Russia for energy we can produce ourselves here in the states.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh no not those big bad Biden sanctions as he funnels millions upon millions to Russia for energy we can produce ourselves here in the states.
    kori, another finest hour moment...

kori

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia just does not quite have the resources to fight a prolonged war here. The russian professional army has made some advances from where it was at the beginning of the Chechen war, but still has to be augmented by conscripts, who are not nearly as motivated as the people lining up to volunteer to kill Russian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State run media CNN fake news.
    Why are you so obsessed with CNN, old man? 1. I don't watch CNN. and 2. There's tons of footage coming out right now. Some of it includes the confession of POWs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That the report is fake news, Than. Use your in' head for something other than a gd hat rack.

You got your wish, asshole.

Thread Information