Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's back when they were homegrown though is it suits my point
    Ya I didn't notice the "2014" until after I posted.
    Does Warrior passion still burn in 2019 like with the boards Bynumite and LkrFan?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before laker fanboy gets too excited; this has pretty well been the running headline for a decade and a half now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are turning into the 2002-2003 Spurs more and more:
    -Young players the non-Laker fans are prematurly burying like people did with Ginobili/Parker and even Stephen Jackson.
    -The 99* talk (unproven until they could ring in a full season.)
    - Nobody seeing them as a threat and this being viewed as a rebuilding season despite them winning 35 games last year without the best player in the world.
    -A young, versatile roster that is going to thrive next to Lebron. That bench is deep too.
    -Now they have money for a max player next Summer.

This Laker team is going to be dangerous this season. Lebron’s impact is going to be huge. Other players will be stepping up as well. Nobody sees it now but they will once this team clicks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Young players the non-Laker fans are prematurly burying like people did with Ginobili/Parker and even Stephen Jackson.
    - Nobody seeing them as a threat and this being viewed as a rebuilding season despite them winning 35 games last year without the best player in the world.
    -A young, versatile roster that is going to thrive next to Lebron. That bench is deep too.

This Laker team is going to be dangerous this season. Lebron’s impact is going to be huge. Other players will be stepping up as well. Nobody sees it now but they will once this team clicks.
    Whose alt is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose alt is this?
    Wondering the same. Also Lebron isn't going to be the youngest person ever by 2019 free agency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is really turning the Lakers around, can't deny that. Players actually want to play with Lebron, you get the credit you deserve when you win, and when you don't, Lebron gets the blame.

perfect situation for Durant.

Speaking of Durant: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...state-warriors
    People here seem to count a lot of unhatched chickens. Lebron hasn't played a minute as a Laker, you cannot say he's turning anything around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More boxscore watching armchair analysis complete with regurgitated takes from media sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People here seem to count a lot of unhatched chickens. Lebron hasn't played a minute as a Laker, you cannot say he's turning anything around.
    True to an extent.

But the lakers went instantly from a place to avoid to basketball hot town instantly. All because of Lebron.

Are they going to win a le soon? I’m siding with no. However turning from laughing stock to hit destination is turning things around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Durant is so thinned skin and stupid at the same time, I can definitely see him joining LA as if it would be more of a "challenge" to dethrone GS as the best team.. I bet it would make him feel better inside about all the comments people are making about his cupcake ring chasing even though he'll get clowned just the same for joining another stacked team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict LeBrick's steroid body will fail him in 2018. And I will chuckle. The house of cards will fall down almost immediately.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I predict LeBrick's steroid body will fail him in 2018. And I will chuckle. The house of cards will fall down almost immediately.
    not gonna happen and Durant isn't going to Lakers either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Some of LeBrons Finals appearances have reached Timmy Duncan levels of kick ass.
    Last year he was completely burned by got WarriorRef or who knows what would have happened after Game 1s win was rigged to Dur got.

Lakers definitely have an entirely new at ude just by LeBron joining the team, having not played a game yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Some of LeBrons Finals appearances have reached Timmy Duncan levels of kick ass.
    Last year he was completely burned by got WarriorRef or who knows what would have happened after Game 1s win was rigged to Dur got.

Lakers definitely have an entirely new at ude just by LeBron joining the team, having not played a game yet.

The wheels will even come off for Lebron eventually. He's logged a lot of minutes over his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wheels will even come off for Lebron eventually. He's logged a lot of minutes over his career.
    Agreed. I remember in 2013 it looked like Kobe could play until he was 40 and we saw what happened. Lebron is due for that type of injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You cannot say you're winning a race that hasn't started. It's not rocket science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot say you're winning a race that hasn't started. It's not rocket science.
    Since the season has not started, you can technically say that all teams are 0-0.
    Wow you're genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the season has not started, you can technically say that all teams are 0-0.
    Wow you're genius.
    Then he hasn't turned anything around, silly .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I remember in 2013 it looked like Kobe could play until he was 40 and we saw what happened. Lebron is due for that type of injury.
    Kirby is a pussy who never had to lead a team nor play any defense. For Gods sake he asked Mr. Vanessa to call Animal Control when a hummingbird was on the loose in his living room.
    A better comparison would be Timmy Dunkar, who did indeed have some slow years not only after the last real NBA Championship but even a few years before, such as when he was left on his own in the playoff paint with Matt Bonner being sent out by Greg Poppy .

But even after 2014 you saw a Duncan anchored defense contend. Now is the Laker cast as good as Duncans cast? Well no. But LeBron is only 33. Dunks didn't significantly drop off until his last half season at 39 due to injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he hasn't turned anything around, silly .
    Surely you'd like to put some money down on this? Silly ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More boxscore watching armchair analysis complete with regurgitated takes from media sources.
    More backtracking. Spurs fans were so different in 2002 but now that the tables have turned for the Lakers, they backtrack more now and look like bigger hypocrites now than ever before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More backtracking. Spurs fans were so different in 2002 but now that the tables have turned for the Lakers, they backtrack more now and look like bigger hypocrites now than ever before.
    Harlem stop posting under this alt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely you'd like to put some money down on this? Silly ?
    Sure. How many games have they won with Lebron?

Zero

Stupid

Pay up.

I'll take 3 socks full of kitty litter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can predict that every team will be 0-0 before the season starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We've really turned this place around. Now if we could just find some kitty litter and a sock"

Thread Information