Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    This is pure speculation. So intelligence is the main factor. If you are already biased against cops this would make sense.

Any profession has people that are intelligent and people that are dumb as a box of rocks. There are people who work somewhere because they have a love for certain things that a particular job entails. Any doctor or lawyer or professor or cop has a myriad of reasons for doing what they do and for choosing to pursue that particular profession.
    This is just more ridiculousness. You don't pass the bar or get through medical school by being "dumb as a box of rocks".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I can't believe I'm having to justify that the law enforcement profession interests different types of people than say being an artist. No wonder SB can't understand simple movies. The dude can't understand obvious parts of the real world.

silverblk mystix
    This is just more ridiculousness. You don't pass the bar or get through medical school by being "dumb as a box of rocks".
    We would have to go through a lot of wasted time to begin to argue what cons utes "intelligence" and "smart" "dumb" , etc...

Book smart vs. intelligence vs. street smart vs. smart on a written test, blah blah...

I agreed that --in general-- one could assume that a doctor is smarter than your avg cop -- but that would not account for the genius cop or the avg to dumb doctor who was grandfathered through school and had a lot of influence $$$ in his life.

But you can assume anything you want...the only thing that I said and you can't argue with is that if you are dirty...it does not matter which profession you belong to...dirty is dirty ...and no profession is "more" dirty than another.

You chose to take the argument to "types" of people that a profession "attracts"...which is another way of sayin' you have a prejudiced opinion already.

There are plenty of people that can pass the bar and or get through med school and still not be the sharpest tool in the shed...but what exactly does this have to do with a person who abuses their authority...you can be the most intelligent "professional" in the world and break the law just as easily as any other idiot.

silverblk mystix
    I can't believe I'm having to justify that the law enforcement profession interests different types of people than say being an artist. No wonder SB can't understand simple movies. The dude can't understand obvious parts of the real world.
    You are speaking to others in this thread to...?

Drum up support to make you feel like ...?

When you get to see the real world...apart from your books ..and your theories...

then maybe you will begin to see what is there instead of what you were trained to see.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "If it was only student loans I don't see even the most psychotic supervisor thinking that a full on home invasion is warranted."

Even if it were non-violent criminal offense, a SWAT team breaking in and hauling away, not the suspect, but the ex-partner in front of the kids is never necessary.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-11-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    First its about facts and now its about anecdotes from the "real world'. Unreal. I guess you meant facts as you want them to be but not actual facts. I guess the world where most recruiting is done off of personality types isn't the real world. I guess the world where there is a ton of police brutality isn't the real world.

I'll tell you whats the real world, SB. The one full of stupid old s without a clue like you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers

I'll tell you whats the real world, SB. The one full of stupid old s without a clue like you.

silverblk mystix
    First its about facts and now its about anecdotes from the "real world'. Unreal. I guess you meant facts as you want them to be but not actual facts. I guess the world where most recruiting is done off of personality types isn't the real world. I guess the world where there is a ton of police brutality isn't the real world.

Showing what a dumb little you are with your insults...nothing new...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Showing what a dumb little you are with your insults...nothing new...
    his insults were better than yours, tbh

silverblk mystix
    his insults were better than yours, tbh
    suck him off blake...you little pussy...suck each other off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    suck him off blake...you little pussy...suck each other off.
    that insult is crofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    You damn kids get off my lawn!

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    silverblk mystix is why post-birth contraception should be legalized

silverblk mystix
    says the guy who gets his panties twisted because someone texts during a movie...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol pig sympathizer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    says the guy who gets his panties twisted because someone texts during a movie...
    what? Point out where I got mad about someone texting during a movie.

silverblk mystix
    what? Point out where I got mad about someone texting during a movie.
    not you dumb ...

that fat-headed pig-faced manny is gay

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    lol pig sympathizer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    In my day we used to have to walk to school barefoot and uphill both ways!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I doubt silverblk mystix is some old guy, I think he was picked on throughout school like most cops are so now in his 20s he sympathizes with the cops who took the same abuse he did

silverblk mystix
    I doubt silverblk mystix is some old guy, I think he was picked on throughout school like most cops are so now in his 20s he sympathizes with the cops who took the same abuse he did
    FYI...even though most of you are trolls/trolling...I have great respect for Doctors,Lawyers,Professors,Engineers,Police Officers,etc...and unlike most people I don't like to label them or stereotype them according to the latest trend or youtube video. Most are just people trying to make a living.

I also don't get the "pig" sympathizer thing...is this 1969 to use the word "pig?"...and yeah I would sympathize with ANY professional being unfairly slammed...I would also call out dirty cops with no problem..but then what fun would it be for you guys?

I would defend any professional that was slammed for no reason...it is pretty amusing to read the at udes from anonymous posters who like to insult cops and think they know cops. I am sure everyone here imagines a patrol officer in a marked car or some SWAT team gung-ho guy...but there is a lot more to it than that.

Have your fun...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Amadou Diallo's wallet was a deadly weapon!!!!!

silverblk mystix
    False assumptions...

Pretty amusing how you have tried to box me into some right wing fanatic-probably because you see only what you want to see...

I am pretty far---far left & liberal thinking in my views...

but carry on ...amuse yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I've been amusing myself for awhile now by making you dance like a monkey. .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    FYI...even though most of you are trolls/trolling...I have great respect for Doctors,Lawyers,Professors,Engineers,Police Officers,etc...and unlike most people I don't like to label them or stereotype them according to the latest trend or youtube video. Most are just people trying to make a living.

I also don't get the "pig" sympathizer thing...is this 1969 to use the word "pig?"...and yeah I would sympathize with ANY professional being unfairly slammed...I would also call out dirty cops with no problem..but then what fun would it be for you guys?

I would defend any professional that was slammed for no reason...it is pretty amusing to read the at udes from anonymous posters who like to insult cops and think they know cops. I am sure everyone here imagines a patrol officer in a marked car or some SWAT team gung-ho guy...but there is a lot more to it than that.

Have your fun...
    I think the real problem is that you don't seem to be able to back whatever bull you're posting. Then when you get called out on it, you start talking about "intelligence" vs "street smarts" and other mumbo jumbo that is so vague and insubstantial that there's isn't any thing to really grasp other than that you have no ing clue what you're saying.

But the "suck each other off" comment is an instant classic. Very quotable.

Thread Information